Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (17274 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / You Can Now Check Pre-selection Status On N-power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Nellyblaq: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Olorosomic:
I have been experiencing same here....I think trying it in the midnight will be best.
Midnight is the same o.I have been trying round the clock.Not downloading

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by bikaka17(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Same here ooo...I have not slept since yesterday...I was on it but still same error message even if you try during the wee hours
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by checkmatez: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Glenn2020:
Am from ukwuani in Delta State...yes,I had been deployed to ogun State cos that is where i reside...but unable to download my PPA letter...
what he asked and what you saying is another thing. He meant those that filled there as state of residence for the program, understand something b4 commenting
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by miraculousGod(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
I haven't been able to download the ppa letter.
We don't need to worry about the 3 days deadline. Its like the letters have not been composed

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by lilianaghanti: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mine has not downloaded yet. Nothing ever works in Nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Focus222: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Join Npower Akwa Ibom WhatsApp group. Get all information and ask questions. https:///Jk1MygFK9UN71DbBEsZrpA
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by MrMacinterchi1: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
My own told me that deployment has not even started. Lol. That I should wait till it start.
no be small thing o
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by kolakolex: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Those in charge of N power batch C seems not competent enough

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by kolakolex: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
My own told me that deployment has not even started. Lol. That I should wait till it start.
no be small thing o

Lolz...no mind them
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Legend44(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you're using a phone browser change it to desktop view from there u will see deployment click on it.
MrMacinterchi1:
no be small thing o
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by MrMacinterchi1: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Legend44:
If you're using a phone browser change it to desktop view from there u will see deployment click on it.
You didn't get, I didn't say that I didn't see the deployment button. I saw it and clicked on it and I was told that the deployment has not started that I have not been deployed yet.
And I was told to wait .

you get now ?
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Udure2468: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
psucc:
Nigeria is making a mess of the online platform. Registration na wahala, updating trouble, test problem, now to print na troublem.

Nigeria which WAY?
Hahaha...if one can finally do everything and get Npower such a person can be an Arsenal Fans for life.
Such a Troublem...
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by almakiyyun(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adamsy2536:
PLEASE HAS ANYONE DOWNLOAD HIS ACCEPTANCE LETTER IN NPOWER PORTAL
I've downloaded mine
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by AJohnnasa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
almakiyyun:

I've downloaded mine

Can we see what it looks like?
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Highorbit7O16: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
almakiyyun:

I've downloaded mine
When
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by aking123(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
All those that have been deployed in Akwa Ibom state can join our whatsapp group by clicking:

https://chat.whatsapp .com/BvBw0wBKambFgblziJ4dWz
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by aking123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
All those that have been deployed in Akwa Ibom state can inbox me let me add them to whatsapp group for information and guide to locate schools. FOR AKWA IBOM ONLY!
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Kaybae(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Same here, I have not been able to download. Try again ni ooo
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Achizzy7: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
My BVN validity still showing invalid even after hv bin deployed !!!

pls any help on how to go abt it ??
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Fantus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Udure2468:

Hahaha...if one can finally do everything and get Npower such a person can be an Arsenal Fans for life.
Such a Troublem...
You never see anything until you meet those that applied for customs recruitment.
Since 2019.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Chizillar1(m): 1:11am On Aug 30, 2021
What is happening? Has anyone been able to download the acceptance letter?
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Xantel(f): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Noooooo
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Dolphinlove(f): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Abusadiq01:
Pls how can I apply for N-Power... I have never applied for any FG scheme... Help!!!
it closed already
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by stainbaba(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2021
almakiyyun:

I've downloaded mine

Plz did u do it...bcus I have not been able to download mine...plz
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Umaralix142: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JWK9txwlNm20pzlX7iEZn4

Link for deployed Lagos Applicant.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Abusadiq01(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Dolphinlove:
it closed already

When next are they starting?
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Olychristy: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2021
almakiyyun:

I've downloaded mine

Pls how did u download yours.. Can't download mine
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by jamess32: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
those that claimed to have downloaded it should pls help on how to go about it, and let's see how it look like pls
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Iliyasdass(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
jamess32:
those that claimed to have downloaded it should pls help on how to go about it, and let's see how it look like pls

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by bjreal67(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Let's all calm down. Since we know how our system of things are in our country, let us hold on.
No need to worry over what concerns/involves MANY.
We have been posted so no shaking anytime PPA letter show that's when we will download and take it to the PPA

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by TemmyT002(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
almakiyyun:

I've downloaded mine

Which browser

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Legend44(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes
MrMacinterchi1:

You didn't get, I didn't say that I didn't see the deployment button. I saw it and clicked on it and I was told that the deployment has not started that I have not been deployed yet.
And I was told to wait .

you get now ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status / Firs Recriutment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.