Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal (17273 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / You Can Now Check Pre-selection Status On N-power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by MrMacinterchi1: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Legend44:
Yes
that's great.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by davidinchrist(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
jamess32:
those that claimed to have downloaded it should pls help on how to go about it, and let's see how it look like pls
Olychristy:

Pls how did u download yours.. Can't download mine

Someone said he clicked multiple times straight till it worked. So I connected a mouse to my phone (or you use a PC), on puffin browser, clicked multiple times for few seconds or minutes, then suddenly the download window popped up.

The browser had issues completing it, so I switched to chrome to download it after that. (use another browser once you see the download window and the download process is not getting completed as normal; I guess it would've been saved on the dashboard at this point)

Maybe it'll get better after some days if this doesn't work for you.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by MrProcessor: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have been able to download mine after series of wahala.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by MrProcessor: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I've been getting error message "Too many requests received. Please try again in a minute's time"

What I did was to download auto clicker app from Google play store. Enter my dashboard, clicked on deployment, enter d required (bvn and account info), clicked on download PPA letter, brought the error as usual, then I opened my autoclicker, set it to 2 seconds interval, and placed it on my "download PPA letter" tab. U can set time it'll terminate, I used 30 mins. Don't forget to set your phone sleep time also so screen won't go off.
After like ten minutes of auto try, my letter popped up for download

MrProcessor:
I have been able to download mine after series of wahala.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Temmywalex: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
N-Power na scam!!! It will never work. Don't you guys know what's up in this country grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by lolu2019: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmywalex:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.
thank you for the information.i downloaded it one time.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by blessedbest: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Olychristy:

Pls how did u download yours.. Can't download mine

I used chrome, I downloaded mine and also for two other persons.Once u are logged in, enter your details to download the deployment letter and click on the download tab repeatedly like for about 50 times, wait for a while and then the download will start automatically. Goodluck!!!
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Enisam(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2021
I just downloaded my deployment letter now
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Somemma13: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
I just did
I used ucmini to do it.
I kept clicking as it kept showing error message.
I kept on clicking
Then I eventually saw another pop up saying "letter saves successfully"
But I couldn't download the letter
Then I logged in on chrome and tried to download the already saved letter and download link pop up and I downloaded it.
I hope this helps
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Tholux(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Anyone having difficulty in downloading His/Her PPA Letter should use Operamini browser, it saves instantly without a need for BVN and Bank details..
Futher inquires can be directed to my WhatsApp line. 07033174267
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by almakiyyun(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
AJohnnasa:

Can we see what it looks like?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by omisakint: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
please guys help me out. my ppa rejected me base on the distance.. Will I take the same copy of my posting letter I can print a new one (not filed) to the new school for acceptance and upload it.
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by officialchikzy0(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can we go to ppa nw with the letter?
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Topol99: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tholux:
Anyone having difficulty in downloading His/Her PPA Letter should use Operamini browser, it saves instantly without a need for BVN and Bank details..
Futher inquires can be directed to my WhatsApp line. 07033174267
This works
Thanks a million for sharing this info bro
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Dolphinlove(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please can one use phone to download, I'm asking for a friend
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Somemma13: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2021
omisakint:
please guys help me out. my ppa rejected me base on the distance.. Will I take the same copy of my posting letter I can print a new one (not filed) to the new school for acceptance and upload it.

Just go to redeployment
Select a closer ppa,
get redeployed
Print a new letter with their institution
Submit the new letter to the new institution
Get accepted and upload
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by Somemma13: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Dolphinlove:
Please can one use phone to download, I'm asking for a friend

I used an Android phone to download mine
Re: Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal by opizu: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Somemma13:

I used an Android phone to download mine
I tried downloading the ppa letter, after uncountable tap on the button, it shows go for physical screening at the local govt area on the 10 September. Till now, I couldn't download the letter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status / Firs Recriutment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.