Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is Jesus God? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Jesus God? (754 Views)

Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? / Why Is Jesus Not Allowed In Capital Letters On Nairaland. / Is Jesus The Son Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God? by tpm(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2011
Folks, this question of whether Jesus Christ is actually the Lord caused a lot of arguments that almost culminated into a fight yesterday in my neighborhood. In all sincerity, let's share our views on this, because even as the drama unfolded, i had not stopped puzzling over the actual answer to this question.
Re: Is Jesus God? by salemdv(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2011
Jesus is a mesgr of God nd nt lord. Or who was ruln 4 dose 3 days he was dead. Abi god die 4 3days 2
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2011
no.
Re: Is Jesus God? by atasteve: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
Jesus said in several places in the Bible that he that have seen him have seen the father. John10:30

Also John 1:1-5 talked about Jesus being the Lord of All (*God)

Most importantly, Jesus wants us to give our lives to him; so that where he is we may be also.

Stay blessed and rapturable.
Re: Is Jesus God? by elampiro(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2011
Jesus is God. ''I & the Father are One'',  ''Before Abraham, I was.'' .''In d beginning was the Word & and the Word was with God,& the Word was God. Nothing was made without him.'' Jesus will come again to judge the living & the dead. A man centainly cannot operate like that.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Gsmxpert(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
jesus had never referred to himself as God, he always used the statement him that sent me, my father in heaven.

and God said in the bible there is non other except me
Re: Is Jesus God? by elampiro(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2011
,  Go therefore & make disciples of all nations by baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, behold I'll be with you till the end of time,  When I'll come again to judge d living & d dead.'' Jesus is God the Son & He reffered to God the Father most times as 'The One who sent Me.' They are One God & do not contradict one another. It is a mystery & our human brain is too limited to understand it. Just as we can sometimes wonder if God has a beginning. , Note that Jesus always told hìs apostles to be mute about his divinity because He wanted people to follow him by faith.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Oluschenco(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2011
Jesus in God & God in Christ. History has it that: God existed b4 d birth of Jesus Christ.
Re: Is Jesus God? by sadboy: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
Jesus is the son of God, seating at the right side of God. We are all god for speaking the word of God, because the word is God. In the begging was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. I call him eternal king or everlasting father, everlasting son.
Re: Is Jesus God? by sammyzacks(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2011
YES HE IS GOD.

1 Timothy 3:16

King James Version (KJV)

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Give Your School's Games Wear That Beautiful Design It Deserves But Don't Want To Spend Much / NIGERIA @52 VS 24hours / Who Wan Seuns Phone Noo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.