Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? (2074 Views)

An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. / How To Accumulate Sustainable Wealth By Brian Tracy / Christian Trinity: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by JimsonJaat001(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who is this man?....Meet Brian Deacon the man who acted Jesus..is it right to worship his pictures?
In the 1979 Jesus movie, the first movie that was Firmed to tell the story of Jesus according to the gospel of luke.
The movie was directed by Peter Sykes, John Kisch etc. Brian Deacon played the role of Jesus christ. Today it is not uncommon to see people hanging Brian Deacon picture in their
house, car, shop, church etc some even put it in their private family altars and other places of warship to d extent that Brian Deacon picture
has now been mistakenly taken as something that can protect one from evil where as it cannot.
Even the new generation don't even know that the face they see is not the true picture of Jesus but that of Brian Deacon.
I know some people will say it served as a reminder but i tell u that u don't need a picture of Brian Deacon to remind u of Jesus as no Moslem can show u the picture of Mohammed yet they respect him and do not need to be reminded by another person picture.
Same with Buddah followers, they don't have another person picture to remind them of Buddah. So for those who have been worshipping the picture of Brian Deacon, is it
right? what ur your opinion.Muslim say Astagfirullah for taking this man as prophet Issa.

1 Share

Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by player007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who would have thought??
But am not sure if I have seen the guys's picture where he's been portrayed as jesus in anybody's house.
Some people will surely suffer for sins committed 'unknowingly' when Judgement day comes.
Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by JimsonJaat001(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2016
player007:
Who would have thought??
But am not sure if I have seen the guys's picture where he's been portrayed as jesus in anybody's house.
Some people will surely suffer for sins committed 'unknowingly' when Judgement day comes.
Unfortunately,too many people have believed this man's picture to be that of Jesus; so many misconceptions!
GodHaveMercy

1 Like

Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by KOOLOBIM: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Well, I don't know how true this might be .
I don't know who Brain Deacon is.
Yea, the picture is used everywhere as that of Jesus Christ.
I remember asking the question, in my Primary School days, "who took the picture of Jesus Christ that we see today since there was no camera then?"
The response I got then, that got me relaxed, was that , there was a certain man that got the pix of Jusus on his hankerchief while trying to clean the face of Jesus. So, from there the picture spread as people duplicated it till this day.

1 Like

Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by haconjy(m): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2016
genuine Christian know is not Jesus Christ so stop story....some like u only seek to make name here....
Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by JimsonJaat001(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
KOOLOBIM:
Well, I don't know how true this might be .
I don't know who Brain Deacon is.
Yea, the picture is used everywhere as that of Jesus Christ.
I remember asking the question, in my Primary School days, "who took the picture of Jesus Christ that we see today since there was no camera then?"
The response I got then, that got me relaxed, was that , there was a certain man that got the pix of Jusus on his hankerchief while trying to clean the face of Jesus. So, from there the picture spread as people duplicated it till this day.

I am so sorry that The Bible makes no mention of such important event...Had it make mention of that,I am sure that would have saved me the headache of posting this,and had I post it (in ignorance) you would have shwn me where it is in the Bible or encyclopedias
Re: Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? by JimsonJaat001(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
haconjy:
genuine Christian know is not Jesus Christ so stop story....some like u only seek to make name here....
I am sorry to say you have had a msiconception on why I post this...
For instance,take Koolobim's comment (as aboved),some many children are made to believe in some funny stories just to establish that this picture actually is that of Jesus Christ.
Well you said 'some genuine christian(s)' what about those who doesn't know much? What about the gullible? And most importantly,children who will accept it as being taught?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin / Lagos Ranked Among The 10 Most Dangerous City In The World For Women To Live In / International Day: Rotary Inaugurates Peace Committee In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.