Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri (711 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by UncommonReports(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2021
We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For Niger Delta Region - Olu Of Warri

The Olu of Warri, His Royal Majesty, Utieyinoritsola Eriko Ogiame Atuwase 111, has declared his support and that of his kingdom for the programs and plans of President Mohammadu Buhari, for the development of the Niger Delta Region.

The Monarch, who was last week installed as the 21st Olu of Warri, stated this while receiving in courtesy, The Minister, Niger Delta Affairs Ministry, Senator Godswill Akpabio, in his palace in Warri on Saturday.

In his words, "let me assure and also encourage you to know that when things are being discussed at the highest level in this country about the Niger Delta Region, please see us as a staunch ally and a firm supporter.

"Let President Buhari know that, as he communicates his visions and plans for the people of the region through you, that he has a strong ally and supporter here that will help him actualize all those plans. We shall give all our best to ensure those programs succeed."

Speaking further, he stressed that "when the Niger Delta region functions optimally, Nigeria will get it right, not when Lagos or Abuja functions. When the region truly fulfills its potentials outside Oil and Gas, with our Seaports fully operational, good road network for communication and economic development, the economy of this nation will blossom".

He noted that peace in the region was very important if development must come to the people, saying, " what is top on the agenda in this palace is peace, unity and prosperity. We will not visit old wounds and division. All that would be expected of us to make the economy work, we will do that.

"If it is spiritual work, if it is to speak it into existence, we will do that. If it is to use our good offices to re educate, re orientate our people to see these things that we have in the region as belonging to all of us because we are all one, we will also do that.

"When we achieve this unity and peace in the region, most of our children living in Lagos and Abuja and even outside the country, will relocate and help further develop the region because there is no place like home."

Earlier in his remarks, Senator Akpabio congratulated the monarch for the successful coronation ceremony, saying," my visit here today is to congratulate His Majesty for peaceful ascension of the throne of your forebears. At the event, I was only represented but I decided to be present today as a sign of brotherhood and to register my loyalty to the crown."

Akpabio charged the monarch to continue his peace and unity agenda in the kingdom asserting that, "with these eminent Nigerians who make up the Council of Chiefs as counsellors, their wisdom and experience given to them by God, you can never go wrong, and that is why the Warri Kingdom stands out in the Niger Delta region."

" I know I must get directive from you as the Minister in charge of the Niger Delta region, on what and what should be done for the people of your kingdom. Our job is to support you to succeed as the Olu through provision of infrastructure and other needs. Work on the abandoned Okorie road, I can assure you, will commence in September this year. My request is simple, you should also help with what you have already started which is the spiritual aspect.

"You would recall, Your Majesty, that shortly after your coronation, you handed over the entire Warri Kingdom to God Almighty, cancelling all curses that was placed on the kingdom by past Olus because of how they were treated by government. You used the authority given to you by God. Do not depart from your set goals because you have a mission".

Akpabio promised to work with the monarch as a son for the development of the Niger Delta region, saying " I will work with you as the president's representative to develop the region. I don't want to be a guest in the palace. I am speaking as a son of the kingdom, who can come at anytime to discuss issues affecting the region".

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Daveambition(m): 4:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Patroitic cavemen...

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by dvdwed(m): 4:05am On Aug 29, 2021
We have heard, oya come to Villa. You just won a presidential invite.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Seniorwriter(m): 4:13am On Aug 29, 2021
Abysmal statement from a Olu of warri.....no wonder your enthronement was full of controversies! Most of all these traditional rulers of nowadays act like kids.
No real will and the people's interest just after government gratification in order to secure their throne all are afraid to be treated like Sanusi Lamido...SMH

@shibaqueen learn how to quote properly first then your comment will be taken seriously....though for now it's all trashy comments and wrong quoting style from you. Get a life stop living for people like this Olu of Warri who don't care or know you....my 2cent.
Urbanchampion:

You have no business being been in politics section of Nairaland.com, if you expected the Olú to have say said anything different from the things he said. You think he would hit the ground running by insulting or criticising Buhari? Please use your head.
Stop showing your toxic ignorance on a public space as this....there are so many other things he could have said without any insult insinuating....so your coconut head couldn't process what I posted but to see it as asking the Olu to insult buhari right? SMH @you....next time read slowly to comprehend rather than for quoting sake.
Deep Quote:
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower @Urbanchampion you lack it.
olu77:

That's not true, he has a programme that will turn the region to grazing reserve for herders
Your own Olu is craftily savage in submissions and statements.... grin...no wonder you are a bully to bullies..lolz wink

@SENIORWRITER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Olu, you don't know what you stand for.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Sunnybay7: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2021
It's all political, we know when money greases your hands the mouth starts leaking, but remember the mute dullard President loves nobody but fulanis.

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by ideatoprince18(m): 4:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Buhari has no programme for Niger Delta.
I wonder when he told you he had any?.

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Tomahawk99(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Southerners are easily swayed by money from these jihadists. Southern leaders are actively assisting fulani jihadists with their agenda...Omo-Agege, Tinubu, Umahi, Amechi, Akpabio, Ayede, Ngige, Uzodinma etc
Bunch of spineless cowards.

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by GboyegaD(m): 4:44am On Aug 29, 2021
It is too early to make such statements as Bihari doesn't even understand what is going on around him let alone any part of the country.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by SHIBAQUEEN: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Abysmal statement from a Olu of warri.....no wonder your enthronement was full of controversies! Most of all these traditional rulers of nowadays act like kids.
No real will and the people's interest just after government gratification in order to secure their throne all are afraid to be treated like Sanusi Lamido...SMH
@ you Juniorwriter, what are you writing , if you don’t know anything about the Olu do not speak or say rubbish, the Olu is a young promising Nigerian sitting upon his rightful ordained by God throne, he ain’t scared of nobody and FYI even Buhari lacks the power to dethrone him because he was not a Gazetted King by any by-laws or Edit!!!! So keep you face straight away from tge Olu!!!!

@SENIORWRITER.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by olu77(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2021
safesurfer:
Buhari has no programme for Niger Delta.
I wonder when he told you he had any?.

That's not true, he has a programme that will turn the region to grazing reserve for herders

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by SHIBAQUEEN: 4:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Will you shut up your mouth, who told you Olu of warri is a poor king looking for money from the government, you must be blind to see his personality before he became king , he has never been into politics and FYI he has worked very tirelessly before ascending the throne and he doesn’t need anybody to feed him because he is still holding all his past positions he occupied in life before the coronation. You people should appreciate a young king of our time, I see reason why we are not progressing in Nigeria because all you saying rubbish about the Olu is just as a result of your stylish jealousy on the monarch, at least for once let us appreciate our own youth and stop tongue lashing.

Sunnybay7:
It's all political, we know when money greases your hands the mouth starts leaking, but remember the mute dullard President loves nobody but fulanis.

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by pyyxxaro: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2021
SHOLA dont mingle with those scammers undecided
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Dyke15(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2021
It seems this young king never watch that channels tv interview with the retired naval officer coz assuming say he did, he won't be making this stupid statement undecided
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Sunnybay7: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2021
SHIBAQUEEN:
Will you shut up your mouth, who told you Olu of warri is a poor king looking for money from the government, you must be blind to see his personality before he became king , he has never been into politics and FYI he has worked very tirelessly before ascending the throne and he doesn’t need anybody to feed him because he is still holding all his past positions he occupied in life before the coronation. You people should appreciate a young king of our time, I see reason why we are not progressing in Nigeria because all you saying rubbish about the Olu is just as a result of your stylish jealousy on the monarch, at least for once let us appreciate our own youth and stop tongue lashing.

Idiot everybody has a price, it will come to you as a surprise what your so called idol had to do before getting thier, let them continue to brain wash you till they lead you to your misfortune. Let's wait and see if your super rich king will turn the region to an Eldorado. Continue wallowing in your ignorance and penury while the idiots you love to support share your future in secret. You shallow minded fellow.

1 Like

Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Urbanchampion: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@shibaqueen learn how to quote properly first then your comment will be taken seriously....though for now it's all trashy comments and wrong quoting style from you. Get a life stop living for people like this Olu of Warri who don't care or know you....my 2cent.

@SENIORWRITER.

You have no business being in politics section of Nairaland.com, if you expected the Olú to have say anything different from the things he said. You think he would hit the ground running by insulting or criticising Buhari? Please use your head.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2021
olu77:

grin grin
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by illicit(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2021
It's only about credit alerts

Olu is putting his mouth where his money will be from
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by otokx(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2021
The ports in Aladja, Warri, Sapele and Koko need urgent attention. The roads connecting them need to be dualized and reconstructed.
Re: We'll Stand By Buhari To Achieve His Programs For N/delta Region - Olu Of Warri by Charmingrascal(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Buhari's plan for Nigeria Delta is not different from his plans for others southern and middle belt regions.

He want to turn Niger/Delta to a cattle colony and in the next few years he want to make sure there is no Christian or at least reduce non Muslims in the state to a very little percentage.

He wants to have a Sultan or Emir in every Niger Delta State and give the land to Fulani terrorists.

Dear Olu these are Buhari's plan for the Niger Delta and the South, I hope you will still support him to achieving his terrorists infested plans.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Commissions The Daulized Tombia Street, PH / 2023 Presidency: Mr. Ibu Has Cried Out For Forgiveness For Supporting Tinubu / Federal Fire Service Gets New Age CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.