Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Single Most Effective Way To Sell Off Your Products On Whatsapp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Single Most Effective Way To Sell Off Your Products On Whatsapp. (220 Views)

Most Effective Way To Redeploy In Nysc / Are You Selling Products On Your Whatsapp? See Things You Are Doing Wrongly / The Most Effective Detox And Weight Loss Solution From USA With NAFDAC Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Single Most Effective Way To Sell Off Your Products On Whatsapp. by OgaSteveCopy(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Forget About 1k WhatsApp Status Views. That's Bullsh*t
Here's What You Should Focus On Instead.

[center]The Single Most Effective Way To Sell Off Your Products On WhatsApp.[/center]

First off,

If all the people who View your status are your friends and family you could be in for a high level of disappointment in sales.

All you get most of the time is

"Well done bro"
"That's my girl"
"That's the spirit bro"
"Keep pushing my dear"
"God bless you and the works of your hands"

Blah, blah, blah...

Just empty words that carry no financial weight.

Well if your goal is to win the most loved person of the year, you can continue with that.

That said,

Your worst nightmare as a marketer on WhatsApp is to have between 500 to 1k views on WhatsApp but can't boast of between 50 –100 sales in a week.

You keep going to your status to check how many views you have, you see over 500 views, yet not a single order. sad

You begin to worry and wonder what the problem is. undecided

I'll tell you…

Here's why:

Over 50% of the people who view your status on a daily basis are not your target audience.

They are not your ideal customers.

You got most of those contacts you have from Contact gain groups and Virtual Contact Files (VCF). They are just random people who are also looking for customers too.

[center]Forget About 1k Status Views And Focus On This Instead.[/center]

Draw closer and pay rapt attention.

What I'm about to reveal to you is the Single Most Effective Way To Make Massive Sales on WhatsApp, Within A Short Period Of Time.

Here's what you should do:

Focus On Building A Responsive List Of Defined Audience.

With a responsive list of defined audience, you can almost predict your sales outcome with mathematical accuracy every single time.

This kind of audience is filled with people who:

Want your offer, because it solves their problem;

Have enough money to pay for your offer;

Are willing to pay for your offer.

These kinds of people would crawl over broken glass to pay you for your offers.

The million dollar question is:

How Do You Build A Responsive List Of Defined Audience?

Where do you find them?

The truth is: They are all around you, you just have to attract them to yourself.

To do this, you give out a FREE or LOW PRICED solution called a LEAD MAGNET, that your ideal kind of client/customer needs. This way they come to you by themselves, just the way metals are drawn to a magnet.

This can be done in 2 ways:

1. Organic reach
2. Inorganic reach

Organic reach means giving out your lead magnet on platforms (like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Nairaland etc) where your ideal clients/customers are. Here you don't pay, you just post it.

Inorganic reach, here you run adverts on platforms where your ideal clients/customers are, just like the organic reach.

The difference is that with inorganic reach (paid adverts) you reach more people in less time compared to organic reach.

Your next move should be to create a lead magnet immediately, I mean right now to begin to attract the kinds of clients) customers you want

Drops pen �️

PS
Tomorrow, I'll show you things you overlook on WhatsApp that are KILLING your sales.

Watchout for that post.

Click �� https:///SellOutOnWhatsapp to connect with me on WhatsApp for more marketing tips to scale your business.
Re: The Single Most Effective Way To Sell Off Your Products On Whatsapp. by Facemask(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Immediately Posting And Redeployment / How To Pick The Perfect Phone Case / Making 100k + A Month While Serving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.