Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Are You Selling Products On Your Whatsapp? See Things You Are Doing Wrongly - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Selling Products On Your Whatsapp? See Things You Are Doing Wrongly (274 Views)

Earn 50k Daily From Distrubuting Hot Selling Products / “My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / Female Corper Wrongly Accused Of Electoral Malpractice Receives Her Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Selling Products On Your Whatsapp? See Things You Are Doing Wrongly by ezeilo12: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
You are uploading 20 or more product pictures to your status everyday, instead of getting sales your view rate may drop. Nobody want to be wasting data on same pictures you are uploading everyday, it do piss me off also.
You are sending broadcasts/group message to your contact list, you may get no response, no sales and some may even block you.
You always have to BEG your contacts to patronize your business.
If you are a business owner who wants crazy traffic of ready-to-buy customers landing on your WhatsApp, convert your WhatsApp to busy a e-Commerce store that makes sales regularly with no hassle by getting…….. read more >>>

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Now / Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams / This Website Will Benefit You, Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.