Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J (9159 Views)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by OEPHIUS(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2021

***My brothers and sisters in Enugu State, Let’s indeed pray for Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi rather than exploit his shortcomings to play dirt and selfish politics...

Below true message was published by: Thecitizenng.com

"Enugu: Why we should pray for Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue Jnr.

"What Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi needs is prayers for God’s infinite mercy and forgiveness rather than encouraging political jobbers, who are being sponsored by a selfish and insatiable politician, to use the former Senator as an object of mischief and baseless propaganda, for their selfish end.

"It is on record that since Senator Onuaguluchi broke The Holy Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, he has measurably diminished in terms of reasoning, coherence and inter-human relationship.

"What played out at the recent Ife-Emelumma Enugu West Senatorial District Unity Rally, held in Awgu LGA, cannot be new to students of political history who are conversant with Senator Onuaguluchi’s temperament and incoherence in public outings, which have always been wild and confrontational.

"However, the fact remains that Senator Onuaguluchi, as a Lone Ranger among the entire leaders and people of Enugu West Senatorial District who were at the said rally, did not speak categorically against the practice of zoning of the office of governor in Enugu State.

"What played out was a display of his usual shortcomings which is quite understandable.

"It is on record that Senator Onuaguluchi once displayed such strange character against Senator Ike Ekweremadu, the day he publicly confronted and embarrassed him (Ekweremadu) for not putting on the Enugu State uniform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to attend the grand finale of the party’s 2020 Local Government Election campaign.

"Senator Ekweremadu wore a jean trouser and a plain shirt to the party’s event and Senator Onuaguluchi was blunt in confronting him (Ekweremadu) saying “I didn’t expect anybody to be here today without this clothe (PDP uniform); screaming: “It is not fair, it is not fair”.

"I know that these political jobbers disturbing public peace today with cooked-up stories; misrepresenting facts of what transpired at the Enugu West rally and making a Mountain out of a Molehill, will not capture and trend on social media this interesting drama that played out between Senator Onuaguluchi and Senator Ekweremadu on that fateful day, because of its consequences on the man sponsoring their nefarious, mischievous and baseless campaign of calumny.

"One would not be surprised to note, therefore, that Senator Onuaguluchi launched a personal attack on the Convener and Chairman of the Central Organising Committee of the said Enugu West rally, Senator Ben Collins Ndu, which was unfortunately misrepresented by mischief makers, in a failed attempt to mislead and undermine the frank message delivered at the rally by the people of Enugu West Senatorial District that it is the turn of Enugu East Senatorial District to produce Gov. Ugwuanyi’s successor in 2023, based on the rotational agreement reaffirmed and endorsed by leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, at its State Caucus meeting of July 7, 2013, attended by Senator Ike Ekweremadu, among others.

"Senator Ben Collins Ndu, from Udi-Ezeagu (Agbaja) axis of Enugu West Senatorial District, is Senator Onuaguluchi’s known political rival, who defeated him (Onuaguluchi) at the poll to represent the people of Enugu West Senatorial District at the National Assembly, in 1999.

"Let us also recall that Senator Onuaguluchi, at the grand finale of the PDP campaign rally held at Udenu LGA on March 6, 2019, leading to the governorship election, displayed similar confrontational character on revered leaders of the party present at the rally, when he alleged that none of them was around when the PDP was formed, except Dr. Okwy Nwodo.

"These three incidences, which are a tip of the iceberg, justify my call for prayers for God’s infinite mercy and forgiveness on Senator Onuaguluchi.

"The public should kindly disregard and discourage the antics of these insensitive elements playing politics with everything.

"We the people of Enugu West Senatorial District have spoken with one voice that it is the turn of Enugu East Senatorial District to produce Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s successor in 2023, and no man, no level of mischief, media blackmail or propaganda will or can change this conscience-driven decision that will cement the existing peace in Enugu State and engender equity and justice in the political lexicon of the state for posterity sake.

"Comrade Emma Udemezue Jnr. writes from Enugu"
https://thecitizenng.com/enugu-why-we-should-pray-for-senator-hyde-onuaguluchi/

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by kinzation(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by deeway200(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Meaning?
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by lalajnr(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by VillageElder(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by Johnrake69: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2021
What's this?
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by gerrardomendes(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Hyde and skin. We pray for thee
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by 1000angstroms(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Serious?
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by adolfHitler1934: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
In 1934 when he was incarcerated for a failed putch Hitler wrote in his book, Mein Kampf; "He who live must fight.He who doesn't wish to fight in this world where permanent struggle is law, has not the right to exist"

Politicians must fight each other, Ipob must fight, Fulani terrorists must fight, Boko Haram must fight, America must fight.
Fight is a societal norm to shape it.

So the fight continues in Enugu political space.
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by bluefilm: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2021
So this Hyde Onuaguluchi of a man still dey?

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by Karlman: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Enugu is known for peace and that is how its gonna remain
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by okorogodwin4(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2021
You are the one that need prayer not somebody that is entitle to his opinion

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by zombieHUNTER: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2021
I will be blunt with the truth...

Enugu parades a sycophant as a Governor..

He does nothing aside media propaganda

Enugu never had it this bad

Ifeanyi ugwuanyi remains the worst Governor in the country..

13 Likes

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by mfm04622: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I disagree! No governor can be as bad as Ortom!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by GreaterFuture(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

Penguins can swim as fast as 25 miles per hour underwater.

n

Swimmers float in Dead sea because the increased salt content makes it dense. Its landlocked nature causes the water to evaporate and leave behind massive amounts of salt, making it so dense that people can float on top of it.
Why are you posting this?
Why do you always post these?

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by ursullalinda(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Onuaguluchi is doing well for himself......thou old age has set in.......thou breaking of the cross made him very popular......But God is merciful and i believe he has shown him mercy.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by Timblogga: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Haa
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by ravensckar(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
mfm04622:

I disagree! No governor can as bad as Ortom!
Both of you should hold my beer said Gov. Yahya Bello. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by anambraamaka: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please let's keep enugu politics peaceful, 042 for life
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by zombieHUNTER: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
mfm04622:

You are definitely not in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by Raxxye(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
mfm04622:

Buhari is not fit to even to head his village, Daura. He's the worst thing to happen to leadership anywhere in the world!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by ostartruth: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Gburugburu has done reasonably well. In almost all the local governments now including mine Igbo-Eze North his footprints are visible in terms of road constructions and electricity. I know his score card cannot be up to 100 percent but I give him kudos for his interest in opening the rural areas. Let us not forget that he has entrenched peace in the state and has a lot more to do. We often forget that we also have senators and rep members who have not been visible since they won election. No constituency projects.

i have cried out loud over this primary school, but seems nothing is being done.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by zombieHUNTER: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
ostartruth:

Gburugburu has done reasonably well. In almost all the local governments now including mine Igbo-Eze North his footprints are visible in terms of road constructions and electricity. I know his score card cannot be up to 100 percent but I give him kudos for his interest in opening the rural areas. Let us not forget that he has entrenched peace in the state and has a lot more to do. We often forget that we also have senators and rep members who have not been visible since they won election. No constituency projects.
i have cried out loud over this primary school, but seems nothing is being done.

I totally disagree with you..

Can you compare him with Sullivan?... Which Governor in the East can you compare him with?..
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by mfm04622: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Raxxye:

Buhari is not fit to even to head his village, Daura. He's the worst thing to happen to leadership anywhere in the world!

Lol!!!!

I no dey mood to argue with you
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by Raxxye(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!

I no dey mood to argue with you
Argue with your ancestors!
Re: Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J by cjoe3910: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I totally disagree with you..

Can you compare him with Sullivan?... Which Governor in the East can you compare him with?..
God forbid your mouth . So you want to compare Ikpeazu with Gburugburu Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. Owuru ogwu oma nrere gi.

(1) (Reply)

SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story / LPWC Fixing Navy Town Road (pictures) / Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.