Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60804 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ezehillary:
is at action

It's actually a biopic.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MMempire(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
naturefellow:
yes. Impressive. Seeing on YouTube again.

Have you seen Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon?
Seen Tom Clancy's Division. Same short action filled movie.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by excel1960(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
ramark04:

That film is really interesting

Did you know any site were I can download it?
No I don't
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by halogate: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Risentouch:
HARRY POTTER
Yes oh..full HP fan here!!
Watched movies 1-7
Read books 1-6
I know almost every spell in the books by heart..and their use/effect.
That franchise is almost 20yrs old.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
TeamLeader:

Lol angry werey

Am not gay.
grin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by DayDreamer05(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Megatron77:
Aladin, Bahubali, Alantis, Spartacus blood and sand and Little.
Try and watch Malang, and thank me later.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by dsocioemmy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
belshazzar:
that Bollywood movie about a kid with dyxlesia innt? My gf gets emotional every time she sees the movie.

Yours too?? Mine is always full of tears anytime she sees it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by mujaya1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
The old school
komodapson:

Wow....is this the recent one or the old school?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Dabronze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Comedy My Favourite Charlie Chaplin - Adventurer Mr Bean - Mr Bone Mama Jack
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by idsamoo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Prison break!!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Full metal jacket

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

A child at heart.
lol, animations are my favorite... Love the comedies in it.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Parisian:
Looks like you like animation movies.
They are the best form of entertainment...
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Depressed101:
i love rango...
Can't get enough of it... Especially that desert scene where he was being chased by an eagle.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Yaks02(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Palazee:
Brick mansions

Very dope movie
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Yaks02(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Jumong is Classic!

Go and see VICENZO CASSANO. You gonna love it.

Mexican movie?
About drugs?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Yaks02:

Mexican movie?
About drugs?

Korean/Italian.

Mafia/Law.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Yaks02(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Korean/Italian.

Mafia/Law.

Sorry what's the name of the movie again?
I can't see it
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by 1stExplorer: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
The movie I can’t get tired of watching right now is my LIVING IN LAGOS MOVIES on YouTube!
I take my time to depict Life in Lagos in these movies, for people living in Lagos, for people who intend visiting Lagos and for people who have never been to Lagos.

This is the link to my Living in Lagos Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLxf8Wa9eM
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
dorin27:
what happened to Monday. cool

I love that movie

Can u come to my hotel by bus at 8PM tomorrow... I will pay for bus fair & buy u rice. Wot time u come? smiley
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Princeadebayo11(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tobichuks08:
Life is beautiful
Peaceful warrior
Shawshank redemption
And jeason Bourne series.
modified
Forrest Gump,
3 idiots , miracle in the cell,
John wick series
Shawshank redemption.. I just decided to check it out when I saw this comment and I was not disappointed...
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by emmy512: 5:38am On Sep 03, 2021
13hrs : secret soldiers of Benghazi

In a year i watch that 6 to 8 times
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by HillaryNelo(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

If you aren't a kid , then you're a kid at heart because those were my favorite movies in my early teen but I don't fancy them anymore because I've gotten a lot mature so my taste in movies has also matured.... Although I still enjoy LOTR.. But not as before again.
lol am 21
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Maxvasia(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
dorin27:
what happened to Monday. cool

I love that movie
cool cool

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Homguy(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2021
JIREN01:
Hi sir, it's been a long time. Kindly indulge me. Have you any idea if a pharmacy can get PR through PNP? I'll appreciate any heads up from you sir. I'm 24 with roughly 3 years of working experience.
Hi Jiren01, sorry it's coming late.
Sure! You can get PNP and it's not so hard. Main thing is to get into the pool regardless of what your score is. Contact the province you would like to get PNP from and hope they like your profile.
My Bro-in-law just got a letter of interest from Alberta with a CRS score of 437. So it's definitely doable. You should reach out to as many provinces as possible just note that you will have to live in that province for 2years which is definitely better than anywhere in Naija.
Have you written IELTS or assessed your Pharmacy degree yet?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by JIREN01: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Homguy:
Sure! You can get PNP and it's not so hard. Main thing is to get into the pool regardless of what your score is. Contact the province you would like to get PNP from and hope they like your profile.
My Bro-in-law just got a letter of interest from Alberta with a CRS score of 437. So it's definitely doable. You should reach out to as many provinces as possible just note that you will have to live in that province for 2years which is definitely better than anywhere in Naija.
I appreciate your heads up sir. I'm already in the pool with a CRS score of 475.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by JIREN01: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Homguy:
and is this brother-in-law of yours a pharmacist?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by yunqdady: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Homguy:
Oh, you now in CA. Great
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Megatron77:
Then you have to tell that lunatic to stop looking for my trouble. i've loosed my cool.

Hello please please please invdg u can i do vedio sexxx tape wit u so we can selllit for N20,000 naira so we can make moiney?.....i swaaar i will pay u 18% ..i swaaar. U WANT? cheesy
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hello please please please invdg u can i do vedio sexxx tape wit u so we can selllit for N20,000 naira so we can make moiney?.....i swaaar i will pay u 18% ..i swaaar. U WANT? cheesy

I thought you only deal in pounds mr pekam grin

Mr cork don broke grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.