Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60610 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
naturefellow:
see The Ice Road at least. Highly recommended.

Noted.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Tzark94: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
thesicilian:
The God Father
The Lord of The Rings

1. Extraction
2. Wrath of Man
3. Raised by Wolves.
4. Gladiator
5. Inception

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by rafikii: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Altered Carbon

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by estyvino(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Iseoluwani: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Realhommie:
Makes sense.

For the bolded, I'll never ever delete both movies from my device. Lovely movies.

Infact I will always watch kendrick brothers movie
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by dukebabaaduke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Rise of Evil
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unibener:

I watched Vicenzo Cassano, I did not really like the end, seemed too unrealistic.

You're right. I thought so too.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by descarado: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is how they fail exam.
Movie not drama or series

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Elpappi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=105284230]

Shawshank Redemption is one of the best movies ever.
Morgan Freeman did magic swears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Jaydee7: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

Nice. I've watched 'em tho
Lord of the rings
Like stars on Earth
Inception
The platform
Mile 22
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by walexbox: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Home alone, wolf warrior
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Elpappi post=105301757][/quote]

Damn right!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by lascos912(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ip man 1.2.4
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Johel(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Vincent000:

Matrix my best ever everrrr
The Hobbit

Same...matrix my all time best.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Revelation4(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just mercy
One tree hill
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Palazee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
naturefellow:
seen District 13, the prequel?
Yea
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ahmad62:
Jack bauer 24 cool my Goat

Michael Scofield
Prison break cool
Same here, I don't get tired watching those movies.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Assumptabeke(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Young Sheldon
One Tree Hill
Big bang theory
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by hustla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aflix:
Primal fear
Face off
Ford vs Ferrari
Forrest Gump
Heat--Al pacino, Del Niro
Dark knight cos of Heath Ledger(RIP) awesome performance
The prestige
American beauty

And this scene from peaky blinders. Great series scene of all time.

What of that classic Luca Changretta scene where he's killed?

You shoulder watch The Wire too
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Heyitsme: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
FRIENDS

have watched over 30 times
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Shrek. Lord of the rings. The Hobbits. Twin Warriors. Shaolin temple
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

I cannot mention my favorite movies for the obvious reasons.

I don't want some children to start searching Pɸrnhub or Xvideɸs with reckless abandon from this point onward.

I hope you understand?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Xandelle: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hobbs Shaw fast and furious
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by VanuatuWycombe: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Saworo’de.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by JimloveTM(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Lol bo watch SOUL by Disney and Pixar and update this your fav lol
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by onlinestaff2020: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Best movie ever as in back to back is:

*Buhari has fallen*
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by excel1960(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:

Indian movie ?
No, Korean movie
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Rafaell(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
• Jack Bauer's 24 (seasons 1-9)

Unfortunately, I've not still found the complete season 9

• Coming to America by Eddie Murphy
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by AIZubair(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aflix:
Primal fear
Face off
Ford vs Ferrari
Forrest Gump
Heat--Al pacino, Del Niro
Dark knight cos of Heath Ledger(RIP) awesome performance
The prestige
American beauty

And this scene from peaky blinders. Great series scene of all time.
Forest Gump is one of my best meeehn.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by sempe234: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pretty WOman!! An absolute fave. It shows true love does exist. Yeah!! Im a hopeless romantic.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by supremsuccess(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Prison break...
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by pussyeater(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
I too like blue film. I can never get tired. Walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.