Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO (1447 Views)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Say Big Not To Yahoo Yahoo, to all illegalities, Watch
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_uJ6XKEdOE[/url]

Stay legit be consistent, you legit hustle will pay.

just watch the above video and drop your opinion...

In his testament: They ask me to bring my mother I refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO

The question is, is he truly mad, if he is may God help me, or is he going through another fortification
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2021
See wetin Nigeria movies dey cause.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by BigRocky: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2021
So this is movie?

How sure are you......
CamusMidas:
See wetin Nigeria movies dey cause.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
So this is movie?

How sure are you......
It is scripted to get views.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Sunnybay7: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
All that glitters is not gold, run your race at your pace.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
In not so far distance, a lot of G boys go still run mad

Cause of the crazy stuffs dem dey dip their hands into.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Born2winnx: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:

Say Big Not To Yahoo Yahoo, to all illegalities, Watch
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_uJ6XKEdOE[/url]

Stay legit be consistent, you legit hustle will pay.

just watch the above video and drop your opinion...

The question is, is he truly mad, if he is may God help me, or is he going through another fortification

If you see person when mad, you nor go know?

Politicians just dey pay all this young boys to fight against the youths.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by damosky12(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
CamusMidas:

It is scripted to get views.

With the way you guys bring out the "scripted" card, one would think even existence sef is scripted...

Anything you don't understand or that doesn't fit into your narrow sense of reality suddenly becomes "scripted."

Well, that video there isn't scripted, obviously. The tone of the speakers, the guy's dressing (dude was even naked), and every other thing in the video doesn't suggest that it's scripted. A scripted video would have been more articulately done...
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
damosky12:

With the way you guys bring out the "scripted" card, one would think even existence sef is scripted...

Anything you don't understand or that doesn't fit into your narrow sense of reality suddenly becomes "scripted."

Well, that video there isn't scripted, obviously. The tone of the speakers, the guy's dressing (dude was even naked), and every other thing in the video doesn't suggest that it's scripted. A scripted video would have been more articulately done...
It is scripted.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
This thing is far from from scripted.... Na true stuff be this...
Well,na only God know wetin these yahoo boys dey put their hands just to make money..I jus dey pity young girls of today...Many of them have already been used for coded ritual but them no know.....
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
In not so far distance, a lot of G boys go still run mad

Cause of the crazy stuffs dem dey dip their hands into.
That's just the truth bro...And I also pity most girls too, because these yahoo boys don use many of them...Most girls wey we dey for road now na empty gallons dem be.
Re: They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Mad man conduct interview finish still add “what do you have to say to the viewers” grin grin

That’s amazing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Found Alive After 3 Nights In Cave Where Kidnapper Tried To Sacrifice / How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor / 29-year-old Man Tortured To Death By Police Over Car Batteries (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.