Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) (720 Views)

How To Plan Out A Weight Loss Regimen And Burn Fat / Belleville Mayor Has Coro­n­avirus An­ti­bod­ies, Be­lieves He Had COVID-19 Mont / 3 Secrets To Successfully Sticking With A Weight Loss Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) by Darhmmy: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Hi
Re: I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) by OkuFaba(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Some wantu add and some wantu reduce.

How can we exchange cos me wan add sef
Re: I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) by Darhmmy: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2021
OkuFaba:
Some wantu add and some wantu reduce.

How can we exchange cos me wan add sef

����� Omo come and take my own oh.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) by lordm(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
How can I add weight. I'm too skinny.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Weight Loss Buddy(ies) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Seanwilliam Wetin carry you come this thread?

You no go tell this woman make she born that baby... On how she no born am now she fit no marry again as I can sense that she's evening newspaper.
Na why that guy use am as sex object..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland / Do You Know This Drug Called Crystalix? / Discover Secrets, Myths, Truths, Lies And Strategies For Dealing With Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.