Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland (719 Views)

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by Dotinacircle: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Whenever I eat food, it will be like the food doesn't digest. It will now start choke me. What can you do to help save a life. Sometimes it will go, and it will comeback. Pls help me
Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by lifenija: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
drink blood.

u are a vampire now, congrats.
Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by Dotinacircle: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
lifenija:
drink blood.

u are a vampire now, congrats.

This not a joke bro. If you can't provide solution for me. Pls keep off from this thread

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by yanabasee2: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2021
There are drugs to treat gerd...
Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by Brownzola(m): 3:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Sorry about your issue bro. Chat me up on whatsapp or call and let me advise you on way out. Zero seven zero thirty five zero seven nineteen seventy one. Pls be serious and no spamming o.

Health is wealth.
Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by macho44(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dotinacircle:
Whenever I eat food, it will be like the food doesn't digest. It will now start choke me. What can you do to help save a life. Sometimes it will go, and it will comeback. Pls help me
I know the feeling bro, truth is GERD has no cure, you just have to manage it. The good thing is, if managed properly, it's not life threatening.
You need to cut down on gaseous foods like Beans and whatnots, same with fizzy/Carbonated drinks. Anything that has gas, please try to stay away from them.
Secondly, your eating habits needs to improve. Eating dinner early would help a great deal. It gives room for proper digestion before your sleep. Also, after eating, try to sit in an inclined position, this will aid digestion, and you should also try sleeping in an inclined position, don't sleep with your face buried inside your pillow, on facing your right or left sides. Inclined is the way to go. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Changing your diet will probably be the best thing to do, plus it'll improve your health as a result.
Re: I'm Battling With Gerd Help Nairaland by muheeb01(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Dotinacircle:
That's digestion problem,there's specific herb for it

(1) (Reply)

Help What Could My Finger Nail Mean Medically, The Nail Shape Look Deform / Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body / Health Without Drugs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.