Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi (1640 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by nairafame(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Campaign palace!
Singer, Peter psquare was called out on social media after lying that the road constructed by Obiano’s was constructed by Peter Obi.

See their conversations below

Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by lathrowinger: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
My fellow Ipigs, flat-heads, Pandoras Family

We want Biafla

LefeLendum now

Awon werey

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just as expected. They said the road leading to his place is damaged and he proved them wrong by posting a good road. Now they have shifted the goal post. Very soon they will say that Peter Obi's villagers doesn't have toilet in their village

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Pandora thief is only good at lying and deceiving red pill wannabes. Spits

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Jnkay: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is Peter Obi that built the road! I was working with PaulB Nigeria Plc then. Peter Obi gave a contract to PaulB to build the Awka state secretariat complex opposite Aroma junction and another company to build the road.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by dplordx(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let’s see if the Ibos running nairaland will take this FP

10 Likes

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by 07kjb: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
lathrowinger:
My fellow Ipigs, flat-heads, Pandoras Family

We want Biafla

LefeLendum now

Awon werey

You are not a small boy grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it was built by obiano, then it was peter obi's savings. Because hopeless obiano did not leave a dime behind.
Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Jnkay: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am not campaigning for any body but I just saying that I could remember the event. This the picture of Awka state secretariat build during Peter tenure by PaulB because I was working with PaulB then and I was part of the team from Abuja that built the complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by dplordx(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ibos and lies are 5&6
Even Psquare wey dey thrive for Lagos want IPOB Obi to rule Nigeria. Hahaha!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Beejayy20(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Just as expected. They said the road leading to his place is damaged and he proved them wrong by posting a good road. Now they have shifted the goal post. Very soon they will say that Peter Obi's villagers doesn't have toilet in their village
actually you are the one shifting the post here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:

If you noticed all these propagandas against Obi are coming from Tinubu lapdogs. They said he doesn’t matter and will even come a distant 5th on Election Day. But they have since been wailing more than the bereaved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by lathrowinger: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
07kjb:

You are not a small boy grow up

Until your blothers stop

It's vely vely simple

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Jnkay: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am not campaigning for any body but I'm just saying that I could remember the event. This is the picture of Awka state secretariat built during Peter Obi's tenure by PaulB because I was working with PaulB then and I was part of the team from Abuja that built the complex

1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Una no get story..... You said the road was not built to Peter square house. He posted a picture to verify it. Lol. I like the way things are going. The more discussion we have about a candidate the more popularity. Keep it up......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by akingangan: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is between Tinubu or Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
dplordx:
Ibos and lies are 5&6
Even Psquare wey dey thrive for Lagos want IPOB Obi to rule Nigeria. Hahaha!
That deplorable called Peter PSquare moved with his twin brother from Jos to Lagos and not Anambra. A yoruba lady, Lola Omotayo, Housed and linked them with Adenuga and he signed them as glo ambassadors. They repaid her with their usual coin of betrayal of trust and accused her of creating the problem in their family that was in reality born out of individual greed. Lola omotayo clothed, housed and fed them for months!

Now look at this, Lola, adenuga, parkview, omole phase2 and all...TINUBU's lagos made them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
They're trying hard to sell unsellable Obi, the well packaged fraud to us grin

Every Governor, LGA chairman construct road.

How does that make obi a special one?

What are his legacies, no one has ever given me just four since I've been asking.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by DEROX: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
DiscoverID:

That deplorable called Peter PSquare moved with his twin brother from Jos to Lagos and not Anambra. A yoruba lady, Lola Omotayo, Housed and linked them with Adenuga and he signed them as glo ambassadors. They repaid her with their usual coin of betrayal of trust and accused her to creating the problem in their family that was in reality born out of individual greed. Lola omotayo clothed, housed and fed them for months!

Now look at this, Lola, adenuga, parkview, omole phase2 and all...TINUBU's lagos made them.
you expect a flatsull to be greatful

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
DiscoverID:
. Continue to write rubbish against Obi, Igbos will continue to write against Tinubu , Atiku will have a field day, its a win win for Igbos, though I know most of you ate Fulani e-rats who are on divide and rule game, if you are Yoruba continue, Igbos will will continue to follow you up on Tinubu too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
DiscoverID:

You're the thief. Foolish man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by abiodunalabama: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
keep quiet if u don’t know what to say …The road was built during obiano not Obi…If Obi was good man why he didn’t built the road?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

If you noticed all these propagandas against Obi are coming from Tinubu lapdogs. They said he doesn’t matter and will even come a distant 5th on Election Day. But they have since been wailing more than the bereaved.
Sorry for the actualization of Biafra, Ipobians have shifted totally from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu we want biafreud, to Mazi Peter Obi in we want Presidon of Zoo Nigeria in less than 2 months?

Wonderfulment shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Pakute: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi must not be allowed to steal Obiano's glory. Obi and his supporters lie damn too much.. Jeez!
Obi's has the least performance records of all former Governors of Anambra. Obi the liar can't even finish ahead of Kwankwaso.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They are irredeemable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by dplordx(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
I repeat seun or his moderators are already bribed. How come this isn’t fp?

5 Likes

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Reality3080: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
get d point

That guy is trying to say it wasn’t obi that constructed d road,he said d road was still in shambles 5 years after peter obi left government that it was Obiano that did it

The basis here is that it was not done by Peter obi which translates to d fact that for peter obi 8 years as governor he didn’t construct d road that led to his village

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Reality3080: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If it was built by obiano, then it was peter obi's savings. Because hopeless obiano did not leave a dime behind.
Obiano debunked d 75 bn lie by obi n made it clear that peter obi left a debt of 127bn

The topic is on nairaland politics section,u can check it out before arguing blindly

Thank u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Iliveforever(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:

One have said there’s no street light.

Very soon they’ll argue why whites are not living in the village like lagos

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Balogunodua(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
We the Ipigi of Biaflosh don't care....we will support him tu lie our great Obi Pandora thief.... grin

Even China recognized him as Tu lie of this century... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comrade Tackles Peter Okoye After Posting A Photo Of Road Built By Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
get d point

That guy is trying to say it wasn’t obi that constructed d road,he said d road was still in shambles 5 years after peter obi left government that it was Obiano that did it

The basis here is that it was not done by Peter obi which translates to d fact that for peter obi 8 years as governor he didn’t construct d road that led to his village
For the record, Peter Obi and P Square are not from the same village. Peter Obi is from Agulu and all the roads in Agulu are in good shape

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 / To Yorubas Not In Support Of Asiwaju / Peter Obi's Supporter, Abiodun Set To Endorse Atiku; OBIdients React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.