Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents (758 Views)

Mojisola Adeyeye: "I Inherited A Debt Of N3.2bn in 2017" - NAFDAC DG / Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by GenesisForum: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2021
A total of 5,889 people across the 21 Local Government areas of Kebbi state have begun receiving N550,000 Federal Government’s COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, as the state marks the 30th anniversary of its creation.

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), who launched the loan disbursement on Saturday, in Birnin Kebbi, said the facility was to enable the beneficiaries recover from their losses caused by the lockdown following the Corona virus pandemic outbreak.

Malami stressed that the Federal Government would continue to do more in order to actualize its policy of economic empowerment, attainment of sustainable development goals and lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030.

He said his appointment as Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice had resulted in multifaceted contributions to the nation.

“As we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the creation of Kebbi State, I want to congratulate the State government and people of Kebbi.

“It is at the instance of the state government that I was appointed Minister, which paved the way for me to make meaningful contributions to my country and my community.

“The office of the AGF and Minister of Justice has been instrumental to the attainment of the cardinal objective of fighting corruption by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“It has also resulted in the enhancement of the rule of law and entrenchment of democratic ideals, among others.

“I have been consulting Kebbi state indigenes holding executive positions at the federal level, on the most effective and efficient ways to serve our community, as a representative of the people of Kebbi state at the Federal Executive Council and for the purposes of elaborate stakeholder engagement and community outreach.

“It is also important to state that out of the need to access government’s interventions, we actively engaged and worked with some federal officers from the state to establish Non-Governmental Organisations, Kadi Malami Foundation and Khadimiyya for Justice and Development Initiative, to support the citizens of the state with social amenities and diverse economic empowerment programmes,” he said.

Malami noted the NGOs were able to empower more than 2,457 cassava farmers, 2,008 rice farmers across the state, to access soft loans under the Anchor Borrower Programme through the NGOs.

“The NGOs also facilitated enrolment of 3,000 Kebbi indigenes as beneficiaries of the Federal Government Special Public Works intervention, as well as the Youth and Students’ Support Programmes, including the distribution of JAMB forms to 1,000 candidates to enable them pursue tertiary education.

“The NGOs also struggled to secure loans, ranging from one N1 million to N5 million each to indigenes of the state.

“This is in addition to several donations that were channeled to those severally affected by the Kebbi flooding, boat mishap and other natural disasters, as well as facilitation of the nomination and payment of the much- needed Survival Fund to the needy in the state,” Malami added.

The minister congratulated the state as 30, while calling on wealthy individuals, philanthropists and politicians to ensure they contributed their quota towards moving the state forward.

Kebbi state was created on Aug. 27, 1991, by former President Ibrahim Babangida, along with Jigawa, Osun, Kogi, Taraba, Yobe, Abia, Enugu, Delta states.

(NAN)

https://punchng.com/malami-inaugurates-n3-2bn-loan-disbursements-to-5889-kebbi-residents/

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2021
I don't like this loan of a thing...whatever they call it...because at the end of the day, it won't get paid back.

It is still free money. And free money programmes don't work....even in developed countries.

But because politicians don't like proper long term development programmes, because they don't yield instant results they can point to in time for the next election (see APC's Trader Moni for example)
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by rayvelez(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
The loan they will use to buy weapon and circle continue.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by CaptainAyub: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Niger delta oil money at work grin
This thing they call loan will never be paid back grin
If no be because of ogogoro,these waterside ppl suppose know say na dem need Biafra most.
You rarely see any Igbo man who wants to reap where he did not sow.

4 Likes

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ch3ckm8: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Money that's never gotten back in any form.

1 Like

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Majestickris7: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Another waste of funds... we know where 95% of the funds are going to

1 Like

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ipobarethieves: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
sad Seniorwriter send Ur name make I tell my paddy in Emir Haruna Road to help u small sad.Change Ur name to Aminu Koko Besse to benefit grin rather than shine teeth on top of paltry/miserable 5k.hurry up
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by BigRocky: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2021
More funds to buy AK-47..

Loan ke? grin

Sierralone ni!

Mtcheeeew
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ipobarethieves: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2021
sad Somebody wan to kill himself on top of Lagos poverty is good money wen Hawusa peepz dey Balling
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Aufbauh(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2021
This Malami guy is a crook. He's indirectly using this fund as a campaign tool for his Kebbi state Governorship project come 2023.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Seniorwriter(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2021
ipobarethieves:
[s]sad Seniorwriter send Ur name make I tell my paddy in Emir Haruna Road to help u small sad.Change Ur name to Aminu Koko Besse to benefit grin rather than shine teeth on top of paltry/miserable 5k.hurry up
[/s]
ipobarethieves:
sad sad.When will Fashola,AMEACHI,AKPABIO,FESTUS KEYAMO ETC REPLICATE/GIVE SAME LOANS TO THE SOUTH,EAST/WEST sad? One yeye seniorwriter sad cheesy dey jump up over 5k sad dat can't buy beans sad to survive grin grin.I tire sad
ipobarethieves:
kid.5k can take u home in 80s/manageable in the 90s not now.Wen Elder(s) talk,kids listen.

You've been noticed.....soon you'll be way ahead of all NL trolls ...congrats.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Ezewuzie01: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Hausa Fulani don't repay loans. As long as it comes from government they consider it as their own share of the national cake. The billions that CBN released for anchors borrower scheme in the north has since entered voicemail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ipobarethieves: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
sad sad.When will Fashola,AMEACHI,AKPABIO,FESTUS KEYAMO ETC REPLICATE/GIVE SAME LOANS TO THE SOUTH,EAST/WEST sad? One yeye seniorwriter sad cheesy dey jump up over 5k sad dat can't buy beans sad to survive grin grin.I tire sad
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2021
One Nigeria
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ipobarethieves: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
[/s]
You've been noticed.....soon you'll be way ahead of all NL trolls ...congrats.

@SENIORWRITER
kid.5k can take u home in 80s/manageable in the 90s not now.Wen Elder(s) talk,kids listen.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by ipobarethieves: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
sad Seniorwriter grin go to kebbi state,and see what their gov dey do with money.Ask about Aliero,Dakingari and the present gov.U dey see what zulum dey do despite biko wreckage.The earlier u think upstairs,the better.I have nothing against u but telling u the bitter truth rather than go queue on top of 5k grin
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by 9japride(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Using state resources to stylishly gain votets for elective ambitions.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

But because politicians don't like proper long term development programmes, because they don't yield instant results they can point to in time for the next election (see APC's Trader Moni for example)

It's not because they don't like proper long term planning. It's because Nigerian politicians don't have enough mental capability/intelligence to plan long term.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by otosa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
...2023 loading, they are using public money to fund their campaign.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by starstaz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Baba has craftily step aside from his illusory presidential ambition to refocus and approach local crumbs, through future appeasement, called guber ambition. Jajajajaja
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Tinubuadvocate: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alright.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
When ever loans are shared, it's always up north..for the south, you would be asked to go to BOI whom would ask you to donate an arm and a leg.
Re: Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents by sapientia(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
How do they always arrive in giving loans only to the North

Southerners in government are mostly cowards and saboteurs

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Enugu Roads Remain Deserted, Markets Empty August 30, 2021 / BMW. New Terrorist Group In The South East. / VIDEO: Real ESN Nab Fake "ESN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.