Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband (6516 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Michelle55: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
hybrid11:
I know you will support her
Are you married?
Never supported her or anyone else cheating, perhaps you should go through my comment again sir smiley.
BTW, what has being married gat to do with my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
This is just the tip of the eyes speck.
cheesy
The GRAMMAR tire me.
When dem tell dem to dey enter class for university dem no go gree.
Now see the disaster she came up with.
Completely out of scope. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by qrymz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad Bloggers and nonsense gist sad. Anybody with 2 phones/WhatsApp can do this well.Iranu sad.Spit

Any intelligent person knows both sides of the conversation was typed by one person. Nice observation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Help2020: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
You're dating a married woman and you leaked the chat. Are you dumb or you are feeling like a god?

Must you kiss and tell? Fool!
Read the hand writing. Same person 2 phones.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you like personalize the comment, you can only wish undecided , as for me I believe in faithfulness. I just wanted to point out that the man might not even be faithful, so what happens to your curse? SMH...
hybrid11:
really,the future is female
See dem cartel defending their kind
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Help2020:

Read the hand writing. Same person 2 phones.

Probably
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. shocked

It's crazy! He's a sissy.
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Make sure to update us when her husband leave , and what happen next please �
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Joro to Joro.

"Eye speck," "Am."

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Tiwaatope(f): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eyes speck nikan ko turn this burnt dodo jare

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
This is just the tip of the eyes speck.

cheesy

grin grin

Wonders shall never end on nairaland.
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by hybrid11(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If you like personalize the comment, you can only wish undecided , as for me I believe in faithfulness. I just wanted to point out that the man might not even be faithful, so what happens to your curse? SMH...
Was I specific with the curse?
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by CareerBegger: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Good
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by earthsync(f): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Which kind dry ass chat be that embarassed they don't even know how to sext!!!!
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by Moz22: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
earthsync:
Which kind dry ass chat be that embarassed they don't even know how to sext!!!!
lmao... Tip of the eyes speck, lol
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by eyinjuege: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The GRAMMAR tire me.
When dem tell dem to dey enter class for university dem no go gree.
Now see the disaster she came up with.
Completely out of scope. grin grin grin grin

She tell you say she go university?
She might just be a secondary school certificate holder for all you know.
It's not uni that teaches you spelling, summarising and grammar na
Re: Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband by kingPhidel(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Vagina people on it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. / Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) / See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.