Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

6 Months Forex Challenge - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Months Forex Challenge (2556 Views)

6 Months Forex Challenge. / 12 Months Forex Challenge. / Real Forex Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Thunday1005(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is this your first challenge ?

If yes

I will suggest you go for $50 to $500 first
Just to gain some confidence n go for higher challenge.

Also try to make ude of your strategy on other time frame maybe 15m n 1h and see the result,
It not easy trading on 1m TF based on your schedule also due to false move,
But if you are very good with it you can stick with it .

Wish you success bro.
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thunday1005:
Is this your first challenge ?

If yes

I will suggest you go for $50 to $500 first
Just to gain some confidence n go for higher challenge.

Also try to make use of your strategy on other time frame maybe 15m n 1h and see the result,
It not easy trading on 1m TF based on your schedule also due to false move,
But if you are very good with it you can stick with it .

Wish you success bro.

Yes o. The very first.

And thank you for the suggestions. I will make good use of all of them - both the ones from others.
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Lordfave98: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Please I just started trading on forex, demo of course but please how do I place a stop loss and my take profit. I use MT5
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by JAkpayen(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Lordfave98:
Please I just started trading on forex, demo of course but please how do I place a stop loss and my take profit. I use MT5

Do this when placing your new order. You see "Stop Loss" and "Take Profit" just below the lot size or volume.

Alternatively, do a YouTube video for guide
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Lordfave98: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2021
JAkpayen:

Do this when placing your new order. You see "Stop Loss" and "Take Profit" just below the lot size or volume.

Alternatively, do a YouTube video for guide
Thanks
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Zamanda: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Lordfave98:

Alternatively, join us here; https://www.nairaland.com/6340195/forex-trade-alerts-season-21/258#105400556 to ask your fellow traders, more questions. And also learn from their vast knowledge, everyday.

Modified: Oh, I see you were there already.
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Lordfave98: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Zamanda:

Alternatively, join us here; https://www.nairaland.com/6340195/forex-trade-alerts-season-21/258#105400556 to ask your fellow struggling traders, more questions. And also learn from their vast knowledge, everyday.

Modified: Oh, I see you were there already.
Thanks dear I appreciate
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by aumusa: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Extremely possible op
Just have a trading plan,
A good entry exit strategy,
Good money management, and you're good to go, I'll be glued to your thread to see how u fare, wish you all the best, and do post analysis entries, exits and results here, this thread is a perfect place for a trading journal. Ciao
samfelly:
Let me first of all tag those whose steps I am following;

Netvaluefx - https://www.nairaland.com/6479984/12-months-forex-challenge

Zamanda - https://www.nairaland.com/6703747/3-months-forex-challenge

Although, Netvaluefx was the first person that I saw who did it in his challenge and I mentioned to him I will do something like dis with $24 to $1,000.

But, unfortunately, I blew that $24, in less than 2 weeks.

Recently, when I saw Zamanda's $50 to $5,000 challenge (though not yet started, just his post), who, ironically, drew his inspiration from Netvaluefx's recent challenge, also. I decided dis is a good one too. So, instead of my former $24 to $1,000 spoken goal to Netvaluefx, I will be using $50, thus the amount deposited today (pictures attached).

Trading starts on the 1st of September, 2021.

Please, kindly follow the story in my fxblue account (see signature).
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by fashionnisir(f): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
samfelly:

50 and 200.

Do you have any suggest in that department?

Good, i use 7 and 14 with additional two more ,making four MA indicators to catch the trends
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by fashionnisir(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
samfelly:

My broda, me, too, don see say I don bite wetin I no fit chew.

Right now, Eminem song (I Need a Doctor, lyrics attached below) has been on steady repeat o.

I am losing my mind already, cos doubt has crept in. I have not even taken any trade since o. Just watching Mr. Market RUNNING Up, RUNNING Down.

I really need that sort of HOPE Eminem yearned for in his song

Lol just set you stoploss you are in the trade simple, pick your TP manuelly based on your R and S zones
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
aumusa:
Extremely possible op
Just have a trading plan,
A good entry exit strategy,
Good money management, and you're good to go, I'll be glued to your thread to see how u fare, wish you all the best, and do post analysis entries, exits and results here, this thread is a perfect place for a trading journal. Ciao

Yes, that is what I keep telling myself. I will try my best.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2021
fashionnisir:
Lol just set you stoploss you are in the trade simple, pick your TP manuelly based on your R and S zones

Okay
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by fashionnisir(f): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
samfelly:

Okay

i didn't get any PM from your email , pls kind response now, so i can write you
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
fashionnisir:
I didn't get any PM from your email , pls kind response now, so i can write you

I did replied the first one. And I just replied again
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by fashionnisir(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2021
samfelly:

I did replied the first one. And I just replied again

thanks, sent you a message
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by PortHardcore: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lordfave98:

Crypto is better than Forex wink
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Lordfave98: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2021
PortHardcore:

Crypto is better than Forex wink
I'd stick with forex bro and indices for now
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Lordfave98: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2021
I've got a target to make $150 in 30days with a capital of $15
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Food for Thoughts
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the days when Germany was divided, a huge wall separated East and West Berlin.

One day, some people in East Berlin took a truck load of garbage and dumped it on the West Berlin's side.

The people on the West Berlin's side could have done the same thing, but they didn't. Instead, they took a truck load of canned goods, bread, milk and other provisions, and neatly stacked it on the East Berlin's side.

On top of the stack they placed the sign; "EACH GIVES WHAT HE HAS."

What do you have inside of you? Is it hate or love? Violence or peace? Capacity to build or capacity to destroy?
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by rainlover(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Good luck to you. Impossible is nothing,! Considering your account size, avoid Gold or crypto. Especially BTC. Pick the very best trades as there are limited room for errors.
Finally, ask yourself why you blew the 24usd. Actually, it was more than 24usd because you grew that account. All things being equal. Your dreams are obtainable it doesn't matter how many times you fail, failing is actually part of what makes a good trader.
why avoid gold and crypto, is there a specific reason for that?
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 22, 2022
rainlover:
why avoid gold and crypto, is there a specific reason for that?

Volatility. Crypto and Gold are extremely volatile when compared to other assets
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by Samken2: 3:50pm On May 22, 2022
Pls I want to learn how to trade any WhatsApp class available
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'll be visiting this challenge, again. For now, it's paused cool
Re: 6 Months Forex Challenge by samfelly: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
2024 in view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is First Bank's Share Price Falling / The Dangers Of FOREX Trading They Never Told You About / MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.