Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. (885 Views)

Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello.

I have been given provisional admission in ui.

I don't have original Waec cert. nor statement of results.

Can I use coloured printout instead during my clearance.

The date of my Waec is 2019 though. tongue tongue

cc: Towbaba500 teddiie
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
cc: undauntedyoca teddie.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by midehill(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Hello.

Thank your star, I am just scrolling through the education thread today...

The reason why I said you should thank your star is because I am a UI student.

The answer to your question is Yes, you can use your waec printout for clearance in UI.

They do not really need your statement of result or original waec certificate for now.

#Peace
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:
cc: undauntedyoca teddie.
Back then when I gained admission to UI, I used print out, I am no longer there but I'd like to believe it's still the same.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
midehill:

Thank your star, I am just scrolling through the education thread today...

The reason why I said you should thank your star is because I am a UI student.

The answer to your question is Yes, you can use your waec printout for clearance in UI.

They do not really need your statement of result or original waec certificate for now.

#Peace
Thanks man.

I am very happy, I have been wondering how to locate my square root to my alma mater grin grin grin.

I will give them the waec printout during the registration beyen tongue.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Back then when I gained admission to UI, I used print out, I am no longer there but I'd like to believe it's still the same.
Thanks.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by Teddiie(f): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Hello.

cc: Towbaba500 teddiie

Yes, you can use the printout..
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by tayewomi(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2021
yes now print out,am also UI newly admitted food technology dpt.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Teddiie:

Yes, you can use the printout..
Thanks for your input.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by midehill(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Thanks man.

I am very happy, I have been wondering how to locate my square root to my alma mater grin grin grin.

I will give them the waec printout during the registration beyen tongue.

Yes... It will be needed... Congrats on ur admission
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
midehill:

Yes... It will be needed... Congrats on ur admission
Thanks.
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by Teddiie(f): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Thanks for your input.

You're welcome.. Congratulations and welcome to the premier University wink
Re: Can I Be Cleared With Waec Printout During Unibadan Registration/screening. by ShadowCracker(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Teddiie:

You're welcome.. Congratulations and welcome to the premier University wink
hahahaha cheesy, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Prefer To Study In Cyprus / Corps Member Slumps And Dies Mysteriously At Orientation Camp (Photos) / "ASUU Resumes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.