Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (78296 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by poiZon: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
Cc lalasticlala,Mynd44,Ishelove,Seun
Na so corona virus take enter wuhan, na so dem go eat and shit another virus..
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by wandium: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's not a snake. It's a lizard. Really can't remember it's name. Na the lizard they take animate Rango
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by princewarri1985: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thats frog, a popular chinese delicacy! Am suprised how dumb you all are for not able to recognise frog meat
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
This doesn't look like a Chinese meal esp. the rice
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by dan2976: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
When it comes to eating all manner of weird things, Chinese are one... Fear them. They eat some reptiles alive. They will just deep it in soy sauce and that is it..
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by adecz: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Komodo dragon baby....☺️☺️☺️ shocked shocked
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Peaceagain: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dude, that animal is very edible and very sweet as well. You can find them by the river side though we call it Aligator, i don't know if that is what it is. This is a small one though but the meat is heavenly. It lies somewhere between Chicken and Fish. You will not know which one it is but who cares, you will be wanting more and won't care if it is meat or fish. Try it in efo riro (vegetable soup) and come and share your testimony. You missed a great meal right there, i will tell you that much.

ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/5939277146144748/?app=fbl
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by rosamaris: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
It looks like the head of a snake. Very scary!
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by KingMack(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chris was the meat too strong that he had to use pliers in cutting it shocked

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
kristonium:
Na so you for eat vulture ���
But pesin dey grill am for nairaland na. Is it nt eatable?
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
This one na small Godzilla

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
If you nor want eat whatever food Chinese serve you...why you carry am go house?
Sabi sabi person.
You blame people for their kind of food wey be part of their culture?
Abegi
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Ebookherbs(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
please how profitable is chilli farming here in nigeria
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by djrollinz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
china and covid na 5 & 6
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

The person is now snapping you and the bone of the nonsense you ate.

Longer throat and Osho free mentality is cancelled in my life, Amen.

Amen,bro.
The man don cho lizard,fried frog,mixed up, with added junion alligator!
Actually,you give it to Chinese Cusine but must never be prepared in your presence o!
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
wunmi590:

Chinese people and weird food are like 5&6
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by rolams(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
This one don eat lizard oooo
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by topiredo: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:

His words;

Oga, this thing wey dem serve you so Nah dragon oh. Make you no go dey breathe faya.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The Chinese people even gave you plier to remove the teeth before eating the head of that serpent,they really hosted you well

grin

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Chykes4micheal: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
The story line is not in concord with the pictures posted including the food
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by VicM6: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Either lizard or snake. My guess...
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by SonofGod231: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Deerock:
The story no add up jor, how stew rice wey u turn put for plastic come later get enough stew on top the rice.
Paddy, Me sef dey think am.
No truth to the story.
Nothing Chinese about that meal unless the Chinese guy and people he was talking about are also from Ogoni.
The rice is local not the long tiny grain rice Chinese eat.
That stew also looks local, Chinese normally serve hot sauce,white soup called (Otong soup) at every occasion,And it has a unique taste but He didn't picture that one.Na this nonsense.
No matter how he wants to make it look bad.
If you see Chinese made food,rice and stew with enough giant prawns and fish your jaws go drop.
If you see the way they toast, grill and serve their giant toad,frog or worms,you no go even mind eat them fast.
No matter how weird Chinese meals look appetizing and tasty.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
kristonium:
Na so you for eat vulture ���
that's a snake's head my dear
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lair… that rice doesn’t look like what was transferred into a pack.. there is stew untop.. and that dried reptile head isn’t part of the food… it’s dried not cooked.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wetin you find go Chinese party?
How does this add to my bank account naw
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is that a dragon or a snake?
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Daijin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chinese people are fond of such dishes, but I would never eat such lizards-snakes-dinosaurs.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lol..new meme
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerians eat the same, abeg. It’s here we see Nairalanders rejoicing over lizards and rodents. Stop acting westernized because Caucasians will happily consume the meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.