Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors (25769 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000 / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Adedotguy: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
I suggest all the security agencies in Nigeria to undergo a six months crash course under the tutelage of the FBI including one year IT after the six months
This I fully support with my remaining respect I've for our great nation.
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Coldie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
They are wasting their time

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by BruncleZuma: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
1 Day Cryptocurrency Seminar no make anybody expert. Nah awareness dem give dem.
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Positiveme2020: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Muchmore024:
They will end up diverting seize crypto for their personal use at any given opportunity.
Just let us be biko.
We know what some he f si si staffs are doing
he f si si staffs
Wisdom sad

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Victerica(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
1billi:
Americans with their b.s again lol, ask them how many them don catch before them won start to dey teach us,always forming saint meanwhile they are the HQ of crimes in the universe.. Ozwor!

Which kind of reasoning be this?

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Many shitcoins creators are Nigerians. They hide under bitcoin traders to dupe people by creating mouth watering, potentially good projects, with massive and solid backgrounds to rape unsuspecting traders. They rug pull on you and run away with people's money through converting them to bitcoin or other stable coins and you are left with nothing.
But technology has passed that now. Soon they will open their chapters and those you envy most on social media as bitcoin traders won't escape the hammer. We know how they make their money. Their bubble will soon burst.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by GenAbacha(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
1billi:
Americans with their b.s again lol, ask them how many them don catch before them won start to dey teach us,always forming saint meanwhile they are the HQ of crimes in the universe.. Ozwor!

Same america that has been paying crypto ransom o
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Mophor: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!

They wanna train dz Nigerians how yo cashout crypto into their pockets when some schools in Nigeria even made crypto as a means of paying tuition fee
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Victerica(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Nigerians wey dem train, na dem go still help boys...

Nigerians and scam are like 5 and 6.

Poverty must die sha
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by rosinkkit: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
1billi:

Don't mind them. The original thieves and crooks are ''training'' others. This world sef.... Mshewww. sad

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by asapants: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
This FEDS no wise at all, thought they are against cryptos in Nigeria, who FBI wan catch now?
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by rosinkkit: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Victerica:
The Nigerians wey dem train, na dem go still help boys...

Nigerians and scam are like 5 and 6.

Poverty must die sha

You don't know that, so shut up.

Not every Nigerian is a corrupt thief like you.

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cryptocurrency wallets are not traceable..

The only remedy here is to be careful..
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Victerica(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
rosinkkit:

You don't know that, so shut up.

Lol....A typical Nigerian.
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by rosinkkit: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Victerica:

Lol....A typical Nigerian.

Glad to be NIGERIAN.

And you're a typical Dumbito drowned in inferiority complex, self-hatred and negativity.

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by kokoA(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
They should include Abba Kyari in the hands-on training that will be holding in America.
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Victerica(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
rosinkkit:

And you're a typical Dumbito.

Hmmmm.... I lack words to describe your hypocrisy.

Abba Kyari, come and carry your brother oooo.
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Zegemi:
Federal Government bringing FBI to train Nigerians on how to fight crypto fraud.

The same Federal Government is taking ages to hand over Abba Kyari the "super cop" to FBI to finish their job.

The truth is that these people are still confused on how crypto is making many young lads rich. They have been thinking that crypto is fraud and yahoo.

Old leaders with depleted brain.
Dilapidated brain u mean?
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by dangoteinlaw: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
priceaction:
Many shitcoins creators are Nigerians. They hide under bitcoin traders to dupe people by creating mouth watering, potentially good projects, with massive and solid backgrounds to rape unsuspecting traders. They rug pull on you and run away with people's money through converting them to bitcoin or other stable coins and you are left with nothing.
But technology has passed that now. Soon they will open their chapters and those you envy most on social media as bitcoin traders won't escape the hammer. We know how they make their money. Their bubble will soon burst.
for me , i even think instagram should be taken down or highly scrutinized. Instagram is the reason alot of youths are into fraudulent acts now coz they see big fraudsters there who show their ill gotten wealths. Who will watch that burial they did at the east and wouldn't want to make it by any means? Do u know how many youths went into fraud as soon as they started following husspuppi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by saintjimos(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
How do you teach someone what you don't know ?

Make Dem remember Abba the great tailor
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Habib101: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
If one is not carefully and put security majors in his online activities like crypto, is Doom to fall into the hands of this frauds especially nigerians too many fraudster, they are coming up with different methods to deceive people and so we need to be extra super careful and most importantly be vigilant all the time we should not rush into things especially that has to do with online. So I like the partnership
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by lecumberi: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Says who?
GeneralPula:
Cryptocurrency wallets are not traceable..

The only remedy here is to be careful..
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by airsaylongcome: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Muchmore024:
They will end up diverting seize crypto for their personal use at any given opportunity.
Just let us be biko.
We know what some he f si si staffs are doing

I burst serious laff at the way u spell THAT agency name

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by 1billi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
GenAbacha:

Same america that has been paying crypto ransom o
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Zegemi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Dilapidated brain u mean?

No Sir, I used the right adjective that is good for them.

1 Like

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by giftprominent22(f): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dwmedianigeria
Need a fast way to make to make cool cash in few days
Send me a message on Whatsapp, let me show u how!
Please I check your profile but I didn’t see your WhatsApp number, you can add me on WhatsApp please let’s talk better please 08160313898
Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by haslaw(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
lonelydora:
Non.sense! The only good news I want to hear from FBI is, DCP Abba Kyari has been taken to US to answer about the 4 kaftan and 2 caps.

saintjimos:
How do you teach someone what you don't know ?

Make Dem remember Abba the great tailor

kokoA:
They should include Abba Kyari in the hands-on training that will be holding in America.

When will the FBI come and arrest criminal Allen Onyema of Air Peace. It's taking too much time.

Re: FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Train ur white head to stop send money to this folks in naija nd other African..stop Dem if de com to Western Union to send de money..create awareness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.