Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) (58568 Views)

British Troops Arrive In Estonia With Military Trucks And Tanks For Defence / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Walex124(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

But we always see how you bigots in your thousand will risk your lives passing through Libya, running to Malaysia, Indonesia Dubai and crying that the recruitment agency to Saudi Arabia has stopped recruiting doctors ... Yes being bigot makes all the sense when you are dirt broke and poor but the moment Muslims flash some cash, all bigotry has passed away like fiom fiom fiom
don't bother urself to reply them , some of those guys don't have Sense anymore , their brains factory settings has been hacked.... Sense far away from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

But we always see how you bigots in your thousand will risk your lives passing through Libya, running to Malaysia, Indonesia Dubai and crying that the recruitment agency to Saudi Arabia has stopped recruiting doctors ... Yes being bigot makes all the sense when you are dirt broke and poor but the moment Muslims flash some cash, all bigotry has passed away like fiom fiom fiom
Libya links to Europe stop displaying your ignorance . undecided.

That's all I have to say. Two of you can continue with your quarrel.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Comedian2019: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
modsfucker:

Or rather, this wouldn't have happened if there's no US (Christian) invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.
U.S. only invade countries where there are terrorists. People who blow themselves up, believing there are 72 virgins somewhere. That's why they invade islamic countries.
My question is, why do muslims blow up themselves?

1 Like

Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by AuroraB(f): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa o.

Las las, they can't carry everyone.

When UN and American troops invade and destroy Nigeria, i think it will be a very good news for AGITATORS. i will be working for American troops or any advanced nation army as a translator so that i can be given permanent residency after they have finished destroying Nigeria and send lot of people to their graves, i will be in the next flight out of the war zone cheesy
You wan translate English
The English being spoken here is a different version or something ������
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by witworth(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na so.
There's price to pay for everything
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
AuroraB:

Is it only English they speak in Nigeria.

There are millions of Nigerians, who don't understand one single word in English
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Techguy96(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That is just devastating

The West will always care more about itself and interests before anyone else.

In 2007 when these guys were translating for the British Army, they probably felt they were making a difference.

It's now dawned on them, they should have remained non-partisan. Maybe even embrace Christianity and flee to Isreal.
Can u listen to your stupid self
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Techguy96(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
AuroraB:
This is why we tell people to travel.

I would probably be thinking like u until I travel round Nigeria.

They are millions of Nigeria in all region who don't know how to speak English.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That is just devastating

In 2007 when these guys were translating for the British Army, they probably felt they were making a difference.

It's now dawned on them, they should have remained non-partisan. Maybe even embrace Christianity and flee to Isreal.
Lol, the same Taliban the Brits is about to go into Alliance with in order to combat ISIS-K........

They have been fvcked ..... even if British should pack all of them, where do they think British will drop them

They should have used whatever financial gains they made to Japa .....There is no truth in the world anymore..... it the world of lies and sabotage!!
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
/
He did his job and was properly remunerated. Being an interpreter for perceived "enemy" forces against the locals has its own occupational hazards. Did his terms of employment include evacuation if and when shit hits the fan?

He should enjoy his accumulated salaries in peace.

/
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Walex124:
don't bother urself to reply them , some of those guys don't have Sense anymore , their brains factory settings has been hacked.... Sense far away from them.

100% true.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
The mistake these foreign nations made while evacuating people was evacuating civilians first instead of those on their A lists
They didn't make any mistake .... grin .... They knew the plan all along and they knew how it will all end ...... They have lost souls too ..... The lose of people abandoned !
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by AuroraB(f): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is it only English they speak in Nigeria.

There are millions of Nigerians, who don't understand one single word in English
I was kidding, okay? Cheers ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by AuroraB(f): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Techguy96:

This is why we tell people to travel.

I would probably be thinking like u until I travel round Nigeria.

They are millions of Nigeria in all region who don't know how to speak English.
Go and rest, ogbeeni undecided
Igbalode smartass cheesy cheesy
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa o.

Las las, they can't carry everyone.

When UN and American troops invade and destroy Nigeria, i think it will be a very good news for AGITATORS. i will be working for American troops or any advanced nation army as a translator so that i can be given permanent residency after they have finished destroying Nigeria and send lot of people to their graves, i will be in the next flight out of the war zone cheesy

You’ll be the first to be shot dead...
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by haslaw(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Muchmore024:
God have mercy on them.
Muslim desperatly running and hiding from a fellow Muslim yet christianity to them is Haram and ungodly .
Religion of peace indeed

They were the ones that betrayed Afghanistan.

They are Judases.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Harpyeagle(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That is just devastating

I wonder why people keep think isreal has got soft spot for christians. Mehn israeli's Muslim population i like double of their Christian population. Those guys don't really like christians o
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
That why no matter what you don’t betray your country man or brothers to a foreigner
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by raphy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
I wish tthey will.be able.to.hide and not.been.found ...may God protect.them
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by smallrincowis16(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Muchmore024:
God have mercy on them.
Muslim desperatly running and hiding from a fellow Muslim yet christianity to them is Haram and ungodly .
Religion of peace indeed

That should have told you that all these are nothing but pure politics. But your nepotism will not let you see that
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by modsfucker: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Comedian2019:

U.S. only invade countries where there are terrorists. People who blow themselves up, believing there are 72 virgins somewhere. That's why they invade islamic countries.

Now that they are leaving, have they stopped blowing themselves up? Or is the US done being the world police? Only shallow minded people can be deceived by this trick.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by engrchykae(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Jungleluv5: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
British and their carrot and stick style no be here they just betrayed them . They take Nigeria to where we are today by giving us to fulanis when we have a lots of intelligent well educated people from the south yet they gave power to the north. Useless people
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by sulasa07(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Muchmore024:
God have mercy on them.
Religion of peace indeed
Stop invading other peoples country
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by musicwriter(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
What were you expecting from Britain? Have you ever heard Britain as a state being honest in dealing with anyone?

Their Hallmark is use and dump. They did same thing to African soldiers who helped them win war in far away Burma during the second world war. And so were the Buffalo soldiers in America. Despite that they helped white people win wars but they still suffered racism. For details, see Buffalo soldiers- what's Bob Marley talking about? https://www.africason.com/2021/08/buffalo-soldiers-whats-bob-marley.html
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Druss(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
So the smart thing to do then is to put your name and photos in news? So if the Talibans require confirmation it is there?
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
What do you expect from the devilish Brit. Barsteward.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
I feel for them.

Don't put your hope on men..

If na me be them.. na before Withdrawal I go use land border enter the next country.. No story..
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Dybala11(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
modsfucker:

Or rather, this wouldn't have happened if there's no US (Christian) invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.
So you really do believe that the US invaded Afghanistan because they wanted to spread Christianity??
The way some people think sef, wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm very hopeful they will get help. It will be easier if they can escape to a neighbouring country. They will be picked from there, as stated by an official of the UK government.
Re: Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) by Dybala11(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Comedian2019:

You've answered your question. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.