Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 (809 Views)

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by agobentim: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Father Bequeaths 37-year old NYSC ceremonial to daughter.

A lecturer in the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike (AE-FUNAI) Ebonyi State, Dr. Joseph Chukwu, has donated his 37 year-old NYSC T-Shirt to his daughter who is proceeding on National service within the week.

Dr Chukwu who is a lecturer in the Department of Mass Communication and the pioneer Public Relations Officer of the institution, said he reserved the uniform after his youth service in Otu, Iseyin local government area of old Oyo State for any of his future children.

He said the preservation was a way of reserving important historical landmarks which should not be destroyed and urged individuals and government to reserve important and ancient landmarks as artefacts for future generations.

Dr. Chukwu said he deserves a place in both the Guinness Book of Records and the NYSC Hall of Fame.

In her reaction, Miss Flora Chinaza Chukwu, expressed joy at the gift and described her father the best in world.

"I have known my father as an unparalleled archivist, adding that most of his secondary school books are well preserved in his big library in our house".

Miss Chukwu is a graduate of Criminology and Security Studies from Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by agobentim: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
This man deserves an award from NYSC.
Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ambassador of NYSC grin he should be inducted into NYSC foundation hall of fame
Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
This man can manage our economy,37years his NYSC T-shirt is still sparkling white OMG ,if you soak some Nigerian girls bra and panties inside water the water will turn to lipton

Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by michlins(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's a thing of joy to see your child grow in light especially with the distractions we encounter now.

Congratulations to the father and daughter. God knows I can't be this careful with stuff like clothes
Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by NoApology(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mine is neatly tucked away. Will bequeath same to my son when the time comes. That is if this entity called Nigeria is still in existence then.
Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by ValCon888: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
That shirt is a symbol of Nigeria and the Nigeria of today is nothing to be proud of.

Corpers are passing out in their millions without jobs. It is almost impossible to move from point A to point B without fear of kidnap, whether by bandits, terrorists, herdsmen or unknown gun men.

High cost of goods and services and inflation in food prices. Even in their poverty, the masses are being taxed like slaves in a plantation, living like we are in a zoo nation.

There are far better gifts to give your child than the symbol of a country that has lost its glory.
Re: Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 by Aidejay(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ask him the difference between Nigeria of today and that of 37 years ago. Things have seriously changed. In both good and bad ways.

I dey hustle shaa. Even if I do NYSC my children will never do that sheeeet.

(1) (Reply)

We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! / Best Individual CDS Project / Are U Agst The Cancellation Of NYSC 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.