Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Effective Is The Multishield Health Schemes In Your Area. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Effective Is The Multishield Health Schemes In Your Area. (813 Views)

How effective is Nysc Self state Deployment Survey Results ....lets Roll / How Effective Is ISMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is The Multishield Health Schemes In Your Area. by larrysng(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
We learn during our orientation in camp that NYSC has insured every corps member with a sum of N50,000 healthwise. During our last general CDS there were some complains from the corps member in my local govt., that the General hospital refused to has give them proper medical treatments due to the facts that Multishield told them that an individual corps member is entitle to N1000 treatment in a month.
Though i've not made use of this schemes and stil hoping that the FG wil pay me my 50k at the end of the service year.

(1) (Reply)

After POP, Will You Go Home Or Stay Back? / Where Were U Posted To.... Have U Checked / If Only These PCM Know D Struggle NYSC Entails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.