Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists (600 Views)

Atheist Doctor In Italy Found God While On Duty Fighting Against COVID-19 / [VIDEO] Plateau: Dr Paul Eneche Unleashes Judgemental Prayers Against Jihadists / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have noticed that it seems, all Muslims support jihad,. because I have never seen a muslim condemn or speak against Taliban, Iswap, ISIS, are they happy they are working for same goal?

Even when Muslims are killed, they don't condemn terrorists, this is the height of zombism... please fellow muslims, why is this so...do y'all like being killed like rats, by these blood thirsty jihadist, or does the religion explicitly orders jihad, and killing of 'infidels' Afghanistan for example, they welcomed back the Taliban with open arms...this is very bad for our collective safety in Nigeria.

What does it mean, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, yet most terrorists and all jihadists are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
[/b]
Naijaibo:
I have noticed that it seems, all Muslims support jihad,. because I have never seen a muslim condemn or speak against Taliban, Iswap, ISIS, are they happy they are working for same goal?

Even when Muslims are killed, they don't condemn terrorists, this is the height of zombism... please fellow muslims, why is this so...do y'all like being killed like rats, by these blood thirsty jihadist, or does the religion explicitly orders jihad, and killing of 'infidels' Afghanistan for example, they welcomed back the Taliban with open arms...this is very bad for our collective safety in Nigeria.

What does it mean, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, yet most terrorists and all jihadists are Muslims.

Bring evidence of the bolded before I reply you.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
[/b]

Bring evidence of the bolded before I reply you.
The evidence is, I don't see any condemnation of bokoharam,iswap or bandits by Muslims, seems you people support killers just cos they tag themselves Muslims,when obviously they are blood thirsty demons...this is why Southerners don't trust Northerners. If you guys allow Arabs sponsored Fulanis destroy your homeland you will all become refugees, and Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Iran, see black Muslims as slaves, they won't save you...do y'all like that position undecided

This religion is a tool, why can't y'all wake up, we are Africans first, before the Arabs came with their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

The evidence is, I don't see any condemnation of bokoharam,iswap or bandits by Muslims, seems you people support killers just cos they tag themselves Muslims,when obviously they are blood thirsty demons...this is why Southerners don't trust Northerners. If you guys allow Arabs sponsored Fulanis destroy your homeland you will all become refugees, and Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Iran, see black Muslims as slaves, they won't save you...do y'all like that position undecided

This religion is a tool, why can't y'all wake up, we are Africans first, before the Arabs came with their religion.

I really can't debate with you. Your IQ is too low for me. You gonna Find your match.

Shalom!
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

I really can't debate with you. Your IQ is too low for me. You gonna Find your match.

Shalom!
Your zombie brain is blocked, truly you are a zombie, a zombie will need to remove his thinking and follow his religion to death. Idiot fool, slave of Arab, Arabs that fck kids, you people are dumb hypocrites. I hope Iswap kill you and your family, so you meet them in paradise grin

Remember this, this world will remain free till the world ends, if you like turn your kids and wives to suicide bombers. Stupid educated fool, you are worshipping men, Islam is a culture of the Arabs, that's why it's so crude and violent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by gHOZtwRiGht: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
First of all, I am not a Muslim...........

But I strongly believe that every world religion is 'peopled' by humans.

Humans are wired with the urge to live with a cause and varying beliefs.... Underline the phrase 'VARYING BELIEFS'...... IN both the grand scheme of things and the inside.

People tend to be in different hierarchical levels of devotedness/seriousness/compliance to the cause.

Those who are in the higher hierarchies(...of Compliance...), are sub_divided into two:

¹Those who are truly into the cause for what it really preaches.

²_And those who uses the cause as a cover/tree_shade/hide_out for their dark engagements from a more vague scheme of things.

...... The later sometimes, are termed EXTREMISTS..... and guess what?!.....

Every organization PEOPLED by humans have them!............

The Christian religion, hindu,....... even our very own distinctive and varying African religions....!!!
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
gHOZtwRiGht:
First of all, I am not a Muslim...........

But I strongly believe that every world religion is 'peopled' by humans.

Humans are wired with the urge to live with a cause and varying beliefs.... Underline the phrase 'VARYING BELIEFS'...... IN both the grand scheme of things and the inside.

People tend to be in different hierarchical levels of devotedness/seriousness/compliance to the cause.

Those who are in the higher hierarchies(...of Compliance...), are sub_divided into two:

¹Those who are truly into the cause for what it really preaches.

²_And those who uses the cause as a cover/tree_shade/hide_out for their misdeamors from a more vague she me of things.

...... The later sometimes, are termed EXTREMISTS..... and guess what?!.....

Every organization PEOPLED by humans have them!............
Am talking about the killings...if we all start killing in the name of religion, then world war 3 will start. Only animals can't control their excesses. Killers are demons, is the religion a cult to order killings...no other religion does this, everywhere Islamic terrorists, it's a shame.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
ISLAM is a religion just like Buddhism, Judaism, Shintoism, Christendom, Hinduism and many others.
Politicians makes use of various instruments to dominate their fellowman: Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Weapons and RELIGION

So any of those means that's handy and useful will become the tool in the hands of politicians. Under Religion the most effective sect in recruiting thugs to fight with all zealousness is Islam. That's why the name of the Religion makes the loudest noise today in terrorism. But the root cause of terrorism is not RELIGION rather it's POLITICS! smiley

Naijaibo:

Your zombie brain is blocked, truly you are a zombie, a zombie will need to remove his thinking and follow his religion to death. Idiot fool, slave of Arab, Arabs that fck kids, you people are dumb hypocrites. I hope Iswap kill you and your family, so you meet them in paradise grin

Remember this, this world will remain free till the world ends, if you like turn your kids and wives to suicide bombers. Stupid educated fool, you are worshipping men, Islam is a culture of the Arabs, that's why it's so crude and violent.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
author=MaxInDHouse post=105304615]ISLAM is a religion just like Buddhism, Judaism, Shintoism, Christendom, Hinduism and many others.
Politicians makes use of various instruments to dominate their fellowman: Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Weapons and RELIGION

So any of those means that's handy and useful will become the tool in the hands of politicians. Under Religion the most effective sect in recruiting thugs to fight with all zealousness is Islam. That's why the name of the Religion makes the loudest noise today in terrorism. But the root cause of terrorism is not RELIGION rather it's POLITICS! smiley

[/quote]
My question is, why do the few terrorists killer Muslims control the moderate majority, or are they all in on it...this jihad thing is a big problem for the world, can't Muslims see this...why are they still using the jihad doctrines...this will lead to world war3, the free world will be provoked and unleash a war on Islamic nations, Iran etc. Why y'all too blind to see this jihadism will lead to self destruct...the world has changed,. people are less patient now, an eye for an eye. This jihadism won't work it will lead to violence and conflicts, cos of Islam, the world is wasting trillions of dollars on weapons.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by xproducer: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

----

Fair questions! However, it is my understanding the your quran instructs all Muslims to violence, particularly against "infidels" (so called non believers). Kindly clarify the quoted text below:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

My question is, why do the few terrorists killer Muslims control the moderate majority, or are they all in on it...this jihad thing is a big problem for the world, can't Muslims see this...why are they still using the jihad doctrines...this will lead to world war3, the free world will be provoked and unleash a war on Islamic nations, Iran etc. Why y'all too blind to see this jihadism will lead to self destruct...the world has changed,. people are less patient now, an eye for an eye. This jihadism won't work it will lead to violence and conflicts, cos of Islam, the world is wasting trillions of dollars on weapons.

As long as POLITICS persists TERRORISM will continue to escalate!

That's what the Bible teaches! smiley
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
uote author=xproducer post=105304924]

----

Fair questions! However, it is my understanding the your quran instructs all Muslims to violence, particularly against "infidels" (so called non believers). Kindly clarify the quoted text below:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

[/quote]
Exactly my point, this is the Crux of the matter, these old doctrines were published during a time when the Muslim early prophets were fighting to survive, they use this to encourage their fellows to keep fighting their enemies...why don't they change these doctrines, since it's now being used by terrorists. These terrorists read the Quran, it instructs them.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
te author=MaxInDHouse post=105304942]

As long as POLITICS persists TERRORISM will continue to escalate!

That's what the Bible teaches! smiley[/quote]

I don't see christian terrorists, the issue is Islamic terrorism, and it's threat to world peace. You can practice any religion is none of my business...the issue here is that Islamic terrorists will cause world war3, your last post not relevant. Bandits, herdsmen, terrorists all Muslims...is it really a religion of peace?

I don't think so.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by xproducer: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

uote author=xproducer post=105304924]

----

Exactly my point, this is the Crux of the matter, these old doctrines were published during a time when the Muslim early prophets were fighting to survive, they use this to encourage their fellows to keep fighting their enemies...why don't they change these doctrines, since it's now being used by terrorists. These terrorists read the Quran, it instructs them.

++++++++

Indeed... for contrast, it behooves me to point out that Christianity is on the opposite end of the spectrum (because some try to draw comparisons that can't be).

For example, and on the subject of violence, The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST / MESSIAH says:

You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two." - Matthew 5:38-42

Other parts of the Holy Bible on the subject
"And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient," - 2 Timothy 2:24

"If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." - Romans 12:18
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
xproducer:

++++++++

Indeed... for contrast, it behooves me to point out that Christianity is on the opposite end of the spectrum (because some try to draw comparisons that can't be).

For example, and on the subject of violence, The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST / MESSIAH says:

You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two." - Matthew 5:38-42

Other parts of the Holy Bible on the subject
"And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient," - 2 Timothy 2:24

"If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." - Romans 12:18
Present day reality clearly shows even to the dumb, deaf and stupid zombies, that Islam is the violent religion... Islamic terrorists have killed millions in the past decade. All terrorists are muslims.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by gHOZtwRiGht: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

Am talking about the killings...if we all start killing in the name of religion, then world war 3 will start. Only animals can't control their excesses. Killers are demons, is the religion a cult to order killings...no other religion does this, everywhere Islamic terrorists, it's a shame.

Well, most muslims are easily distinguished from others(i.e easily identified coz of their uniqueness),................ ThAt must be why whenever a person from that side commits a crime, he/she is BOLDLY termed Muslim......

Every other religion as well have records of this crime...... In mass.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
gHOZtwRiGht:

Well, most muslims are easily distinguished from others(i.e easily identified coz of their uniqueness),................ ThAt must be why whenever a person from that side commits a crime, he/she is BOLDLY termed Muslim......

Every other religion as well have records of this crime...... In mass.
This present day, all terrorists are muslims... killing is different from fraud or mere hypocrisy, killing and mass kidnapping by bandits and terrorists is a threat to national security and can throw us into war. The Muslim leaders must start amending these doctrines otherwise the North will continue to burn.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

I don't see christian terrorists, the issue is Islamic terrorism, and it's threat to world peace. You can practice any religion is none of my business...the issue here is that Islamic terrorists will cause world war3, your last post not relevant. Bandits, herdsmen, terrorists all Muslims...is it really a religion of peace?
I don't think so.
What do you think people invented weapons to do?
Well it was invented to dominate others, so if we have people still handling weapons in other religions then it'll be difficult to blame a religion simply because her members handles weapon!
You call it terrorism but to them it's survival of the fittest since all other religionists too makes use of weapons and force.
The POLITICIANS using them don't care if the world should go for a third world war or if an entire continent is wiped out, what they're determined to do is RULE over others or everyone dies!
So forget about blaming a religion for terrorism the root cause is POLITICS!
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What do you think people invented weapons to do?
Well it was invented to dominate others, so if we have people still handling weapons in other religions then it'll be difficult to blame a religion simply because her members handles weapon!
You call it terrorism but to them it's survival of the fittest since all other religionists too makes use of weapons and force.
The POLITICIANS using them don't care if the world should go for a third world war or if an entire continent is wiped out, what they're determined to do is RULE over others or everyone dies!
So forget about blaming a religion for terrorism the root cause is POLITICS!
Continue, you can see Northern Nigeria is a warzone, Syria, Palestinians, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Somalia... continue chasing shadows, the world knows the problem is the Quran. Muslims will destroy themselves...keep killing your kids and people, my only problem is when it affects non Muslim, Muslims deserve all they get,cos they love jihad.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:

Continue, you can see Northern Nigeria is a warzone, Syria, Palestinians, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Somalia... continue chasing shadows, the world knows the problem is the Quran. Muslims will destroy themselves...keep killing your kids and people, my only problem is when it affects non Muslim, Muslims deserve all they get,cos they love jihad.
The only reason why you're seeing Islam as the problem here is because the politicians in the south are still having their way with the people. An aged colleague of mine happens to witness what happened in Seria Leoan during the days of Revolutionary United Front (RUF) the politicians gave out guns to kid soldiers who thought they're only acting movies not knowing they're KILLING people! embarassed

Once the politicians in your territory aren't having what they want then you'll understand what i'm saying, by that time you will know that it's the politicians in those places that are using thugs to carry out their mission. ISLAM is just a cover up so that their people won't decipher what is really going on! undecided
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The only reason why you're seeing Islam as the problem here is because the politicians in the south are still having their way with the people. An aged colleague of mine happens to witness what happened in Seria Leoan during the days of Revolutionary United Front (RUF) the politicians gave out guns to kid soldiers who thought they're only acting movies not knowing they're KILLING people! embarassed

Once the politicians in your territory aren't having what they want then you'll understand what i'm saying, by that time you will know that it's the politicians in those places that are using thugs to carry out their mission. ISLAM is just a cover up so that their people won't decipher what is really going on! undecided
Stop talking nonsense, Northerners are foolish, blinded by Islam, South here, most of us are traditionalist...what you are saying don't make sense, am talking about religion turning you idiots to zombies, breeding Almajiris and killing yourselves like demonic possessed idiots. Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Norther Nigeria, Somalia, Kashmir Pakistan, all the terrorists are muslims, even exporting your terrorism to Europe. Soon the world will close it's doors to Muslims to destroy themselves. In South we don't keep Almajiris,we don't treat fellow human beings like slaves, like hishbah is doing, never compare North and South, North is a cancer to us,see all your Almajiris begging up.and down in Lagos. Till you die, you will see the destruction of the North continue and the prosperity of the South keep growing. So your politicians in the North use Islam to enslave you guys, let them continue. I like to see terrorists kill themselves. Only a fool will follow such a violent religion.
https://www.nairaland.com/6726080/captain-abdulkarim-bala-naallah-assassinated
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2021
You don't approach such matters hastily friend otherwise you'll loose focus of the truth.
I am Southerner from Ògùn State and a Christian but i approach matters with higher intelligence not from a myopic point of view.
Now you're calling everyone who doesn't see matters from your point of view "IDIOTS" and "ZOMBIES" what's the difference between you and those calling their neighbours "INFIDELS"? smiley
Well the truth remains that people who wants to RULE over their fellowman by force are the problem not any RELIGION, and if you're not careful with the way you're going presently you will also become a killer just like those you're condemning due to how you perceive people who don't see matters from your point of view! smiley

Naijaibo:

Stop talking nonsense, Northerners are foolish, blinded by Islam, South here, most of us are traditionalist...what you are saying don't make sense, am talking about religion turning you idiots to zombies, breeding Almajiris and killing yourselves like demonic possessed idiots. Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Norther Nigeria, Somalia, Kashmir Pakistan, all the terrorists are muslims, even exporting your terrorism to Europe. Soon the world will close it's doors to Muslims to destroy themselves. In South we don't keep Almajiris,we don't treat fellow human beings like slaves, like hishbah is doing, never compare North and South, North is a cancer to us,see all your Almajiris begging up.and down in Lagos. Till you die, you will see the destruction of the North continue and the prosperity of the South keep growing. So your politicians in the North use Islam to enslave you guys, let them continue. I like to see terrorists kill themselves. Only a fool will follow such a violent religion.
https://www.nairaland.com/6726080/captain-abdulkarim-bala-naallah-assassinated
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You don't approach such matters hastily friend otherwise you'll loose focus of the truth.
I am Southerner from Ògùn State and a Christian but i approach matters with higher intelligence not from a myopic point of view.
Now you're calling everyone who doesn't see matters from your point of view "IDIOTS" and "ZOMBIES" what's the difference between you and those calling their neighbours "INFIDELS"? smiley
Well the truth remains that people who wants to RULE over their fellowman by force are the problem not any RELIGION, and if you're not careful with the way you're going presently you will also become a killer just like those you're condemning due to how you perceive people who don't see matters from your point of view! smiley

The way Muslim terrorists kill people will definitely make anyone angry, especially when there is a conspiracy of silence from adherents of the religion, who tag themselves peaceful angry
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Naijaibo:

The way Muslim terrorists kill people will definitely make anyone angry, especially when there is a conspiracy of silence from adherents of the religion, who tag themselves peaceful angry
I believe Jesus who said:
When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives. Matthew 10:23
Politicians will always want to RULE everyone under their domain by force so religion is the cheapest tool in their hands because it only cost them few words from the mouth of a motivational speaker and weapons to distribute for thugs!
Nobody tag terrorists "PEACEFUL" everyone will call his or her own father's religion PEACEFUL after all he/she was raised in a peaceful home where everyone around showed him/her love. But when Politics comes in he/she will pick up weapons to destroy even his/her own blood relations who took care of him/her from cradle! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I believe Jesus who said:
When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives. Matthew 10:23
Politicians will always want to RULE everyone under their domain by force so religion is the cheapest tool in their hands because it only cost them few words from the mouth of a motivational speaker and weapons to distribute for thugs!
Nobody tag terrorists "PEACEFUL" everyone will call his or her own father's religion PEACEFUL after all he/she was raised in a peaceful home where everyone around showed him/her love. But when Politics comes in he/she will pick up weapons to destroy even his/her own blood relations who took care of him/her from cradle! embarassed

Am a traditionalist not a zombie, but adherents of the Christian religion have no problem, stop bringing them into this conversation... ISIS, Aqeadia, boko haram, Iswap, bandits, Taliban, and several other terrorists in the Caucasus, and European cells, are all Muslims, all proffess Islam...what is the cause of this...it's based in indoctrination, teachings. The teachings must be structured to meet with modern day reality, you can't be living like barbarians in the name of religion. Am saying if the other side react like animals too, it will lead to world war. We all have animal instincts, but we all live above it. Everyone should give themselves sense, and stop behaving like animals, in the name of ethnicity or religion, no one cares about your religion.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
There is no tradition that says you shouldn't involve in politics so if you're a traditionalist it doesn't make you better than a Muslim once you get involve in politics the same thing will happen! There were terrorists in ancient times before the advent of whiteman's religion!
So calling people zombies doesn't make you a better person than them, once you get involved in Politics even your own fellow traditionalist will kill you like a goat! smiley

Naijaibo:

Am a traditionalist not a zombie, but adherents of the Christian religion have no problem, stop bringing them into this conversation... ISIS, Aqeadia, boko haram, Iswap, bandits, Taliban, and several other terrorists in the Caucasus, and European cells, are all Muslims, all proffess Islam...what is the cause of this...it's based in indoctrination, teachings. The teachings must be structured to meet with modern day reality, you can't be living like barbarians in the name of religion. Am saying if the other side react like animals too, it will lead to world war. We all have animal instincts, but we all live above it. Everyone should give themselves sense, and stop behaving like animals, in the name of ethnicity or religion, no one cares about your religion.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2021
e author=MaxInDHouse post=105348476]There is no tradition that says you shouldn't involve in politics so if you're a traditionalist it doesn't make you better than a Muslim once you get involve in politics the same thing will happen! There were terrorists in ancient times before the advent of whiteman's religion!
So calling people zombies doesn't make you a better person than them, once you get involved in Politics even your own fellow traditionalist will kill you like a goat! smiley

[/quote]
Politics is a game, are you calling your religion a game too?

It's shameful for you to believe in something, that you know is just a tool. Free yourself from mental slavery. I can vote for who I seem credible, but am not a political tool like you zombies. I have not been voting cos all these polithiefcians ain't worth my vote and energy. Please am not you, we are not on same category. Keep living your zombie life. By traditionalist I mean am neither a muslim or religious, I love everyone. Religion is divisive and is a cult. I believe in God within me, I don't need any man to affirm me. This is the difference between me and you, we have nothing in common, I don't go to no one to pray for me, only me and God. My religion is personal, you are a fool, do your ancestors go about cutting heads off, then why didn't they cut off your dad's heads off, zombie. Yes am traditional cos.i.use.the herbs and all to keep my body and mind whole We have nothing in common.
Re: Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Naijaibo:

Politics is a game, are you calling your religion a game too?

POLITICS is the mother of TERRORISM!
So it's not just a game as you're looking at it! cheesy

It's shameful for you to believe in something, that you know is just a tool. Free yourself from mental slavery. I can vote for who I seem credible, but am not a political tool like you zombies. I have not been voting cos all these polithiefcians ain't worth my vote and energy. Please am not you, we are not on same category. Keep living your zombie life. By traditionalist I mean am neither a muslim or religious, I love everyone. Religion is divisive and is a cult. I believe in God within me, I don't need any man to affirm me. This is the difference between me and you, we have nothing in common, I don't go to no one to pray for me, only me and God. My religion is personal, you are a fool, do your ancestors go about cutting heads off, then why didn't they cut off your dad's heads off, zombie. Yes am traditional cos.i.use.the herbs and all to keep my body and mind whole We have nothing in common.
How do i respond to all these nah? cheesy
Well let me pick your points one by one:

Firstly my own teacher Jesus Christ of Nazareth taught me never to get involved in politics nor have any dealings with Politicians so there's nobody on this planet that worths my own vote!

Secondly since i don't believe (trust) in any of the Politicians i can't support any so there's nothing that can make me fight for any of them!

Thirdly i believe in neighbourly love so i live peacefully with everyone be it Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic, Churchgoer, Traditionalist even Homosexuals, Lesbians, Transgenders, Smokers, Drunkards and so on are free to pitch their tent in my neighbourhood. It's a free world. I'll never impose my beliefs on anyone!

Lastly i beleive much in tradomedical than the Orthodox medicines i often make my own herbs to cure diseases. Herbs and Roots are my favourite medicines so you don't know me please next time ask before running to conclusions about people! smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Clergy Man / Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? / Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.