Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? (604 Views)

Why You Should Not Forsake The Assembly Of Fellow Believers / What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? / Hillsong Church Splits From Assembly Of God Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by Dhury: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
There's current news,posted on nairaland with caption:Snake Bites Market Woman, Chases Away Traders In Calabar ,Near one of Nigerian church sign post , but due to the banground of the sing board. Many Nigerian are calling for the board owner to replace it with dustbin sing board instead.

Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by VictorUSA(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
So what should we do now?
Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
What has the church got to do with the refuse

1 Like

Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is an eyesore

For a minute, I thought it's Lagos
Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by gentiles(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerians are dirty. So this is Calabar? Spits!
Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by Ever8090: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oh boy...
Re: Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? by exCHRISTIAN: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thats how a typical christian heart is, internally

Immediately I left Bible, I become freeeeee, and clean

All this churchs na scam
grin grin grin grin

I you no gerrret gerrat of here

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On 2023 Election / Why Did The God Rest On The Seventh Day? / The Christian Lucifer Story Is So Stupid And Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.