Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . (741 Views)

Rapture Has Taken Place Already (real Proof) / What If Rapture Has Already Taken Place? / Rapture Has Taken Place! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . by fdigital(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2011
BREAKING NEWS, rapture has been
postponed in Nigeria as the
materials required to rapture the
saints in the 36 states have not
arrived. The Chairman of the
Rapture Committee said this is to
ensure a credible,free and fair
rapture, A new date will be
announced later today . .
Source Nigeria news watch
Re: Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . by Jenwitemi(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2011
LMAO!! I agree that everything has got to be free and fair with all the materials in place. LOL!! cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . by abes(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2011
According our own source, the trumpet has been stolen tongue
Re: Breaking News: Rapture Has Been. . by fdigital(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2011
Jenwitemi:
LMAO!! I agree that everything has got to be free and fair with all the materials in place. LOL!! cheesy
yep according to the news they said there will also be an accreditation before the commesment of rapture. .
abes:
According our own source, the trumpet has been stolen tongue

i guess thats one of the reason for the postponement

(1) (Reply)

God Owns Your Breath / . / What If The Wombs In The Bible Are Actually Land Masses ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.