Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna (766 Views)

BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna / Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Hamzaay(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Some bandits in a separate attacks have killed three persons, including a pilot, in two local government areas of Kaduna North and Kajuru, Kaduna State.

The pilot, Captain Abdukkarim Bala Na’Allah, said to be the eldest son of Senator Bala Na’Allah, was killed by the hoodlums in his Malali (GRA) residence in Kaduna North Local Government Area on Sunday.

Senator Na’Allah represents Kebbi South Senatorial seat in the Senate and was the Deputy Majority leader in the Eighth Senate.

An aide to Senator Na’Allah, Malam Garba Mohammed, confirmed the killing of the trained pilot.

“Suspected Kaduna Bandits Kill Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, the first Son of Senator Bala Na’Allah, in his Malali GRA Residence Kaduna today,” said a statement trending on social media.

Meanwhile, on the Kajuru attack, it was said that the bandits invaded the Makoro Iri Village in Kajuru Local Government Area of Kaduna States and killed two persons.

It was learnt that the bandits stormed the village and shot indiscriminately and killed the two on Saturday night.

The state Commissioner for Internal Secretary and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, identified the victims as Gideon Mumini and Barnabas Ezra.

The Commissioner also said that troops of the Operation Safe Haven rescued travellers along the Gidan Waya- Godogodo road in Jema’a LGA of the state.

He gave the names of the rescued travellers as Jibril Salisu, Happy Sunday and Ruth Dauda.

The Commissioner said, “Security agencies have reported to the Kaduna State Government that two persons were killed by bandits in Makoro Iri village of Kajuru LGA.

“According to the report, bandits invaded the remote village and shot dead the duo identified as Gideon Mumini and Barnabas Ezra.”

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked

This is sad, but the North supports, loves, wine and dine with the bandits cum herdsmen. Even one northern governor made us to understand that bandits are just businessmen, so, I am not perturbed at all.

Those Who Rode On A Lions Back Must Surely End Up In Its Stomach - Fayose.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Taich(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by PENUEL17(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by zickyclef: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
One future looter down.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Rikze: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked

Though it's painful... But why don't I feel the pain so much whenever a high profiled politician suffers a loss such as this? If the reverse was the case I'll feel more for the poor and helpless.

If you are offended by my comment, I'm sorry. But my words are sincere.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by simabastin: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
I guess they'll still be termed 'bandits' until a certain level of influence is achieved, before it will be changed to 'terrorists'...
May they rest on!
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by InfernoNig: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
My heartfelt condolences. I have met Senator Bala. An easy going man. Working for him.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Vision4God: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Will this make the government realize they need not play with insecurity?
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Totilopussylick(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
This one loud ooo shocked

I wish more top polithiefians children be killed everyday like this one lipsrsealed

Maybe that time this yeye govt will take security issue more serious.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
The D.J wey dey play this fulani songs dey try well well...So tay even bandits self don dey display their dance steps even for the front of their coded sponsors...
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eburu ozu onye ozo,,,,,,,, hopefully this will make them to act up as everybody is now getting his or her own share of the bad governance
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by mysticwarrior(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
It looks like an assassination.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator Na’allah’s Son, Two Others In Kaduna by Mynd44: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2021

(1)

37-yr-old Model Falls 80ft To Her Death From An Apartment During ‘sex Party’ / Suicidal Nigerian Soldier Opens Fire At Military Base, Kills, Wounds Colleagues / Nairalanders You Know With Two Or More Monikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.