Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,632 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna (153 Views)

BREAKING: Bandits Kill Senator’s Son, Others In Kaduna / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna by Henribest8(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
https://www.informationng.com/2021/08/gunmen-kill-senators-son-in-kaduna.html

Gunmen have killed the son of Senator Bala Na’allah, the senator representing Kebbi South senatorial district.

The deceased, Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, who was a pilot and the eldest child of the Senator, Abdulkarim Bala Na’allah, was killed at his Malali Residence in the Kaduna metropolis.

Although the police authorities in Kaduna State have confirmed the incident, they did not give details.

The Special Adviser to Senator Na Allah, Garba Mohammed, while confirming the tragic incident, said the assailants had gained entrance to the house through the roof behind the house and entered his section through the ceiling.

He said a neighbour’s security guard had noticed the gate of the deceased home opened and raised the alarm which led to the discovery of the remains of the pilot.
Garba Mohammed
gunmen
Senator Bala

Re: Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna by Rikze: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked

Though it's painful... But why don't I feel the pain so much whenever a high profiled politician suffers a loss such as this? If the reverse was the case I'll feel more for the poor and helpless.

If you are offended by my comment, I'm sorry. But my words are sincere.
Re: Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna by zickyclef: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
One future looter down.
Re: Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna by Totilopussylick(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
This one loud oo shocked

I wish more top polithiefians children be killed everyday like this onelipsrsealed.
Re: Gunmen Kill Senator’s Son In Kaduna by darocha1: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
The level of insecurity is gradually beginning to hit the rich.

We need to collectively speak against this daily killings NOW

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Maintenance Of Oil-free Screw Vacuum Pump / I Need To Get Rhogam Pls / Make Loads Of Memories With Novoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.