Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Bank Account Is In Danger. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Bank Account Is In Danger. (1395 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Modified.
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aboks(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
visit ur bank asap
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by bakesntakes(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone close to you must have done that.

Because a code will surely be received on the number
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by michlins(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oga move the rest of your funds this night and go to bank tomorrow morning
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by gigabytes: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
You purchased app or web application
Don’t give phone to children, may be games.

Meanwhile you will be debited again.
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
bakesntakes:
Someone close to you must have done that.

Because a code will surely be received on the number

That's where it got me more worried.

I don't think anybody has had access to my phone for the past 1 month.

So I'm suspecting that my ATM details has been compromised somehow.. but I'm not sure if one can use only the details to borrow money.

Nawa
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
michlins:
Oga move the rest of your funds this night and go to bank tomorrow morning

That's the first thing I did, also tried calling customer care, but nobody was picking..

I wish there could be a way I can know the person that did this.. and it was like he tested to know if it's working, before striking hard...
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
gigabytes:
You purchased app.

What kind of App?, I didn't bro.

Unless somebody else did, only if he can use just my ATM details to purchase app without OTP.
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Slwomir the real Nigga abeg abeg.. You know if person fit use my Atm detail collect loan or pay for App online, without receiving OTP?
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by gigabytes: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Did you give your phone to children. Maybe they downloaded games. Check your app and go to subscription
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
gigabytes:
Did you give your phone to children. Maybe they downloaded games. Check your app and go to subscription

Nobody has accessed my phone for the past one month or even more, believe when I tell you that.
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by bakesntakes(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aloof:

That's where it got me more worried.

I don't think anybody has had access to my phone for the past 1 month.

So I'm suspecting that my ATM details has been compromised somehow.. but I'm not sure if one can use only the details to borrow money.

Nawa

It's not possible to get loan with just your ATM card.

Someone probably knows your details, BVN or Account number, started the process of the loan, then when the code entered the person quickly used the code then deleted the message so you won't find out.

That's the best possible thing that happened.

I sha know it's someone that's close to you thats responsible
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Janesouthall: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone used ur details for a pos transaction...the xcross is the account name... U have gone to the wrong pos stand to withdraw hence ur information was obtained from there.
No be every possible stand u go collect money ooo.!!!
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
bakesntakes:

It's not possible to get loan with just your ATM card.

Someone probably knows your details, BVN or Account number, started the process of the loan, then when the code entered the person quickly used the code then deleted the message so you won't find out.

That's the best possible thing that happened.

I sha know it's someone that's close to you thats responsible

That's where it's getting me more confused, I don't think anybody close to me knows my phone password, not to talk of BVN.

But who knows..
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Aloof: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Janesouthall:
Someone used ur details for a pos transaction...the xcross is the account name... U have gone to the wrong pos stand to withdraw hence ur information was obtained from there.
No be every possible stand u go collect money ooo.!!!

POS stand? I don't go to POS.
Re: My Bank Account Is In Danger. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aloof:

That's where it's getting me more confused, I don't think anybody close to me knows my phone password, not to talk of BVN.

But who knows..

Knowing your bvn aint hard....

Since that number is registered with your bank all you need do is dial the ussd code to get your bvn viola

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Nak£d While Fighting Two Men Whom She Beat Mercilessly (video) / Socio –economic Effect Of Yahoo! Yahoo! / Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.