Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m (55984 Views)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Why money dey craze people like this, am not making mouth but there is no amount of alert I will get to make me start jumping and telling people, I have gotten an alert of #70 million from my big brother way dey Canada, he sent me the money before he called that year, he wanted to know my reaction cheesy

When I got the alert, I was in the school canteen eating palm oil rice and fish with my homies, when the alert hit my phone, I lost appetite immediately, I paid the woman and left to use the ATM my friends were surprised, I withdrew 100k immediately, sent 50k to my parents and use the remaining #50k flex,

That very evening, I went to jiji and negotiated and bought my first car worth 1.2 million. grin, babes want kill me with fvck, forget it just get money, girls will be on your neck 24/7 Nah why I stopped chasing girls, just get money and u are good grin, even my guys babe self wan come collect, girls ain't loyal grin

After two days my brother called to inform me that he sent me 70 million, to use start his project in the village, the engineer to take charge of the building was already on ground waiting for me to send them 10million first installment payment.

But I had already spent 3.5 million from the money, grin, although my brother was angry but las las the car helped a lot in running around from going to the village from school every weekend to supervise the project.

na tow tow first enter ur mind for another person money

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by West2019(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Fake news where is dey picture
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Lastmankc(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2021
samuel051:
Fake story..I live close to ovie palace and nothing of such happened,no vigilantes around ovie palace/pti road,which bank alerts someone of 50m midnight and even if,did d client send d money to his aza directly? If he was working a client and had used azaman for d pickup,d chairman of d hk and others ought to know about d transaction..failed mumu story without any line of sense,op just dey fine front page with him pointless tales by twilight.
See OT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by AutoChick4U(f): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
So its not possible to receive such amount and be quiet? Money brings out the evil in greedy wicked people sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by solonubinho(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
Money, the root of all evil

Na money make Cain kill Abel abi?
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by FarahAideed: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
What kind of useless story is this ? Where did alert drop from by 3 am cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2021
The pains the owner of this funds is going through is far greater than this death...
So it is a well deserved death.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Some of you bloggers are just silly, come here and cook lies for your father’s mates.
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

The father’s mates part for us!
grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Ikwerelastborn: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2021
post=105311696:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.
You people should stop this nonsense, news is news. Get use to it or shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by CSTRR: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Marpol2021(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by HabaHaba: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by authority2006(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Why money dey craze people like this, am not making mouth but there is no amount of alert I will get to make me start jumping and telling people, I have gotten an alert of #70 million from my big brother way dey Canada, he sent me the money before he called that year, he wanted to know my reaction cheesy

When I got the alert, I was in the school canteen eating palm oil rice and fish with my homies, when the alert hit my phone, I lost appetite immediately, I paid the woman and left to use the ATM my friends were surprised, I withdrew 100k immediately, sent 50k to my parents and use the remaining #50k flex,

That very evening, I went to jiji and negotiated and bought my first car worth 1.2 million. grin, babes want kill me with fvck, forget it just get money, girls will be on your neck 24/7 Nah why I stopped chasing girls, just get money and u are good grin, even my guys babe self wan come collect, girls ain't loyal grin

After two days my brother called to inform me that he sent me 70 million, to use start his project in the village, the engineer to take charge of the building was already on ground waiting for me to send them 10million first installment payment.

But I had already spent 3.5 million from the money, grin, although my brother was angry but las las the car helped a lot in running around from going to the village from school every weekend to supervise the project.

But you sef. You were not financially disciplined at all. You were not just a spender but a wasteful spender. My observation

10 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by redirect(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2021
GIVE AND TAKE(DEVIL) UNGODLY PEOPLE IN PSALM 1GIVE AND TAKE(DEVIL) UNGODLY PEOPLE IN PSALM 1GIVE AND TAKE(DEVIL) UNGODLY PEOPLE IN PSALM 1
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by saintruky(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
samuel051:
Fake story..I live close to ovie palace and nothing of such happened,no vigilantes around ovie palace/pti road,which bank alerts someone of 50m midnight and even if,did d client send d money to his aza directly? If he was working a client and had used azaman for d pickup,d chairman of d hk and others ought to know about d transaction..failed mumu story without any line of sense,op just dey fine front page with him pointless tales by twilight.

But vigilante dey ovie palace rd by happy home bible church... Close to d old palace na... When dey use that long pole dey block rd...

Just that this OP story nor add up... I agree with wat u pointed out to him in d story...

Fake news na put us for d one we dey for this country, not just buhari alone...

For d many years I don dey this platform, na only our yansh dey smell for d globe... Chinese, Iranians, Russians, Ukrainians, many middle east countries et al dey into cyber crime, but u no go hear pim from any of their media houses broadcasting such as news.. cos they know how negative it would impact their countries... Nigerians dey learn for cybercrime where those countries dey...

I no dey support or promote yahoo or whatever it's called...

Point is blogger n co should take easy on spreading false news... Investors won't come into d country with all these negative broadcast.. na make when flocks of graduates finish school, no work... Na keke n cheap labour den dey do just to survive...

E de pain me i swear...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by elonize(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
D story na big lie,too many loopholes

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by samwillyco1(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Envy everywhere, people are wicked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Sluacoast(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Ettepapa:
You are in the midst of hungry people and you shout you just hit 50 million naira. Are you not stupid?
Na there him take Bleep up. But I understand that feeling of excitement at that moment. There's a saying that those you trust really hard will be the one to harm you. Know the kind of company you keep and don't tell everyone your secret

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by TemmyT002(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
He screamed for joy and was stabbed?

Incomplete story

Howfa slawomiir, run us the true story.

He probably refused to share the money with his hungry friends.
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Imustnottalk: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
He screamed for joy and was stabbed?

Incomplete story

Howfa slawomiir, run us the true story.
the true story be say he don die

50milion be small money oo that kind money go change person life forever except if village people dey monitor person life from 3D screen
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by ogododo: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by remyvitus: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Fake stories
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Babara1994(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Bobo spent 3.5 mill in two days. Twale sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Tremple8v: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Deal Gone Wrong
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2021
No RIP to waste. Let him Rest in HELL.. as for the other Yahoo boys... They would follow suit soon
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by samuel051: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2021
saintruky:

But vigilante dey ovie palace rd by happy home bible church... Close to d old palace na... When dey use that long pole dey block rd...

Just that this OP story nor add up... I agree with wat u pointed out to him in d story...

Fake news na put us for d one we dey for this country, not just buhari alone...

For d many years I don dey this platform, na only our yansh dey smell for d globe... Chinese, Iranians, Russians, Ukrainians, many middle east countries et al dey into cyber crime, but u no go hear pim from any of their media houses broadcasting such as news.. cos they know how negative it would impact their countries... Nigerians dey learn for cybercrime where those countries dey...

I no dey support or promote yahoo or whatever it's called...

Point is blogger n co should take easy on spreading false news... Investors won't come into d country with all these negative broadcast.. na make when flocks of graduates finish school, no work... Na keke n cheap labour den dey do just to survive...

E de pain me i swear...
bro u know say omo agege(Deputy senate president) family house dey very close to that place,na why u see security there,there are many roads to pass to avoid those security guys,let's rule out GRA,what of kw road,atiyota street,ikpekpe street,peace garden motel road,back of Nepa and more.. reason I said d story is false. You are right,bloggers has done more harm than good..every southerner is now nyamiri in d north while every northerner is aboki due to so much hatred peddled around.
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by moneyissweet(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by dante0147: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2021
Who else's thinks this story and everything that's being said on here don't just add up?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Olam09(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/29/20-year-old-suspected-yahoo-boy-stabbed-to-death-in-delta-after-making-n50m/
Imagine a royal ambassador getting involved in shady things.. well his death is well deserved, say no to crime..
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Raph82(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
Money, the root of all evil
If money na the root of all evil, wetin be poverty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.