Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m (56042 Views)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Bobxin: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wondering how this fake story made front page smh
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Bobxin: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Joysticks:
So you have been receiving millions from your brother.How then did you not know that it was your brother that sent the #70m you have spent #3.5m from because according to your other post you were spending the money before your brother called you and told you he was the one that sent it?

grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Bobxin: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
saintruky:

But vigilante dey ovie palace rd by happy home bible church... Close to d old palace na... When dey use that long pole dey block rd...

Just that this OP story nor add up... I agree with wat u pointed out to him in d story...

Fake news na put us for d one we dey for this country, not just buhari alone...

For d many years I don dey this platform, na only our yansh dey smell for d globe... Chinese, Iranians, Russians, Ukrainians, many middle east countries et al dey into cyber crime, but u no go hear pim from any of their media houses broadcasting such as news.. cos they know how negative it would impact their countries... Nigerians dey learn for cybercrime where those countries dey...

I no dey support or promote yahoo or whatever it's called...

Point is blogger n co should take easy on spreading false news... Investors won't come into d country with all these negative broadcast.. na make when flocks of graduates finish school, no work... Na keke n cheap labour den dey do just to survive...

E de pain me i swear...

Especially Russia
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Nicklaus619(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Joysticks:
So you have been receiving millions from your brother.How then did you not know that it was your brother that sent the #70m you have spent #3.5m from because according to your other post you were spending the money before your brother called you and told you he was the one that sent it?

At first I suspected he was the one that' sent it, but then, he didn't call to confirm as usual and his numbers ain't going through, my blood dey hot and I needed cash to flaunt, I was naive then though.
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingDash:
bros that guy na yahoo boy, him brother send money for am, e no even won know who give am e quickly go dey spend am.
nna, money na money oo, no matter d source
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by KingDash: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
03072001hen:
nna, money na money oo, no matter d source
that one dey.
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by sheanzy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Joysticks:
Nicklaus619:

It may interest you to know that the wasn't the first time, big bro sent money through the account, the first big money that hit the account from him was 25million, when I got to make withdrawal, I was flagged and arrested by the bank security police, after much clarification and confirmation from the sender my brother, I was immediately realized and apologized to, another big money, that hit my account again was 15, million, my big bro was using that method to build my account so that when I want to apply for visa and they check my bank history it will facilitate the visa. So I have also gone to fill some forms in the bank that allows it to hold up to 100million, forget Nah peoplee way no get money them dey peg limitations of how much u fit get for account
Nicklaus619:

Yes I wasn't, I was naive then, I was in 400level and I never had 1 million naira at ones before, as the money enter I no even think well, cheesy

You have been receiving 25million,15million previously in your account.

And in other post you said you spent to money (70million)lavishly because that was the first time you had seen upto 1million in your account.

Guy what do you Stand to gain by making this poorly cooked story

E get some kind lie wey Dy vex me, if u Dy close to me I for knack you USB cord for neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Nicklaus619(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
sheanzy:

You have been receiving 25million,15million previously in your account.

And in other post you said you spent to money (70million)lavishly because that was the first time you had seen upto 1million in your account.

Guy what do you Stand to gain by making this poorly cooked story

E get some kind lie wey Dy vex me, if u Dy close to me I for knack you USB cord for neck

Lack of comprehension Nah him dey worry u, read the post again, I said I never get up to 1million way be my own, u no sabi read abi ignorance just dey worry ?
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by saintruky(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bobxin:

Especially Russia

Hon. Member off d mic plz grin

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by saintruky(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Victerica:

The story fit be true ooo. But na the reporting be the problem.

To broadcast any kind of news, no bad oooo.

Other countries no broadcast, no mean say, we no go broadcast.

U know what is good and bad.

God dey!

In all honesty ehn bros, those aforementioned countries bad pass us in d area of cybercrime, but u nor go hear pim cos they don't wanna soil their names outside...

Since them say blogging dey pay for Nigeria, every aki n pawpaw wan become blogger, posting all sorts of gibberish... Both authentic n fake... It's telling on us...

Na make dem no dey respect Nigerians for many airports... Immigration ready to scrutinize Nigerians even to d extent of shooking hand inside their yansh to uncover whatever...

E no gel na
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Victerica(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
saintruky:

In all honesty ehn bros, those aforementioned countries bad pass us in d area of cybercrime, but u nor go hear pim cos they don't wanna soil their names outside...

Since them say blogging dey pay for Nigeria, every aki n pawpaw wan become blogger, posting all sorts of gibberish... Both authentic n fake... It's telling on us...

Na make dem no dey respect Nigerians for many airports... Immigration ready to scrutinize Nigerians even to d extent of shooking hand inside their yansh to uncover whatever...

E no gel na

E no gel sha.

The bloggers, are the ones making the problem with regards to how they report the news especially fake news.

But if it is to report about cybercrime and any other kind of crimes, as long as it authentic, they must keep on reporting it, however, constructively.

Or do you support cybercrime or any other crime?
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by saintruky(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Victerica:

E no gel sha.

The bloggers, are the ones making the problem with regards to how they report the news especially fake news.

But if it is to report about cybercrime and any other kind of crimes, as long as it authentic, they must keep on reporting it, however, constructively.

Or do you support cybercrime or any other crime?

Nah I don't support any crime whatsoever... My own be say make dem dey report truth n not cooked up stories...
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by Cokahot: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Which yahoo boy of how many years go hit 50m just like that,without ogume,sharing ratio and all that. Even the ones wey dey cashout na 5m,7m,3m. Your own come be 50m. Lori iro
Re: 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m by PRESIDENT2003(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
samuel051:
Fake story..I live close to ovie palace and nothing of such happened,no vigilantes around ovie palace/pti road,which bank alerts someone of 50m midnight and even if,did d client send d money to his aza directly? If he was working a client and had used azaman for d pickup,d chairman of d hk and others ought to know about d transaction..failed mumu story without any line of sense,op just dey fine front page with him pointless tales by twilight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.