Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) (77793 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
How did they gain access to the house... even with the electric fence?
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is na wa

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sad but if they don't secure the country, then they aren't safe either. When will they understand this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Sirnose(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
priceaction:
How can obese boy like this be serving as a airforce? That's my concern. Does army recruits obese people?
angry

Take your time to read, it won't hurt you..
He's an aviation pilot.
Not the air force...I'm very sure you didn't read the write to draw your conclusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by luluman: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Thank God. Let them also taste the food they cooked.
That's the only way they can wake from their slumber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Victerica(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Daniel058:
A certain religion is the reason why Nigeria problem can never ever be solved.

Biafran

In Nigeria, the two major religions, are political tools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by sltn(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
what a pity. R.i.p
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheDemola:
So sad. He was my junior in secondary school

How old are you?
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
potent5:
What goes around comes around.

The north should continue playing politics and romancing with terrorism.
Let them encourage terrorists and ignore Gumi's role in justifying terrorism and making the terrorists bolder.

One thing is sure, the consequences will start in the north before it gets to the south. Nonsense

it won't come to the south

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by cryptotech: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
priceaction:
How can obese boy like this be serving as a airforce? That's my concern. Does army recruits obese people?
Illitrate, read before comment, was a plane pilot...civil aviation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes!
It’s getting to them.
They may consider doing something tangible about the situation.
RIP Mr.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by hotseat: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wow!

The chickens coming home to roost?

This is the result of trivializing the issue of insecurity in the country.

When the common people are being targeted daily to all sorts of insecurity, the elite feel unconcerned or untouchable.

Now this.

Rip young man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by blueprint22(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmmm....fool la ni.
. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Originalsly: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheDemola:

So sad. He was my junior in secondary school

Just curious .... was he that ehmmm.... cheeky in secondary school?

@ topic ... judging from the face I can imagine the body and can't help wondering what types of planes would manage to lift off with him as pilot et al.
I'm also wondering if he coveted someone's gf due to connections and made her his wife .... and this is payback. Then the killers entered through the roof .... hmmm.... tells me the windows and doors were well grilled. Maybe Karma?.... let me put my mind to rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Splitmind: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is fake news by ipobian miscreants. I have connections in Kaduna and I am yet to get any such report.

Let's be mindful of what we post please so we don't drag the country down the mud.

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
These bandits or gunmen just wasted the young guy. This is what we're saying that Buhari has Bleep us up.

The killings is unprecedented and it cut across. Nigeria was not like this when it was handed over to him.

RIP to the young chap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Machinegun91(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Such a nice development
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Dunamai86(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP. It's time the north should start asking questions from their leaders why their land is being ravaged by these marauding lot. What do they really want? It's now a case of dogs eating dogs. This is how it all started in Afghanistan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Being rich (and hated) in Nigeria is disastrous.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Juventus4life: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Freelane33:
Alhamdulilah

Then may the same tragedy befold you and your family
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by masui(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mehn, dem just kpai this fine guy like that.

cry kiss cry cry
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by excel101(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
His killers intent is to subject the dad to great pain for the rest of his life... RIP
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by orikoku: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
The father has tasted what they cooked for the masses, more to go. No rip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Enddy50ty(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have no RIP to waste, they ignored the warning all these while because it affected the poor, now it's the turn of the rich.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by bottlecap: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Burna boy song monster you made comes to mind

RIP sir
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Mrice22: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Daniel058:
A certain religion is the reason why Nigeria problem can never ever be solved.

Biafran

You are a compound fool.. daft fellow..
wetin concern Biafra and this.. our great country is falling down.. all we need is to put hands together and make it right Ode
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by topoftheworld(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Injury to one is Injury to all.
Let them feel the pains too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
If his father was not a senator would he be a captain?
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by wyqay: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rip
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by KingDash: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
bros them don dey reap wetin thier father sow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.