Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) (77788 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by 0dav2(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chai RIP
Make them leave the children alone focus on the fathers the cabal please
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by shedy03(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Thank God. Let them also taste the food they cooked.
FG will set up a committee to investigate, and bring the bandits to book.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
See how fat he is.. definitely from eating govt free money..

I remember his father is the idiot that was sponsoring stupid bills especially in the 8th Senate.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by AdTimmy: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is the northern family business of banditry being served to the elite class. Hope the elite group in the present government are also properly served before the end of their tenure.

May God protect all his sincere children, (with the exemption of those in government and all armed forces aka northern bulldogs)
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by BigRocky: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
They should buried him asap and move on,dats wat Islam is known for. terrorism and flash burial..

Rip ko?
Irp ni.

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
You can continue to send your thoughts and prayers to the decedent's family and it would NEVER change a damn thing until those who are sponsoring the TERRORISTS in this FULANI TERRORIST government are made to account for their EVIL DEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Omohena: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2021
A MAN SAW HIS NEIGHBORS HOUSE ON FIRE AND HE HISSED AND SAID ,THANK GOD IS NIT MINE,NOT KNOWING THAT THE SAME FIRE HAS ENGULFED HIS HOUSE ALSO.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
RIP young man.

No one is safe again on this country
Rip young man and Rip english undecided

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by diamond88: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Na waoh
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by hansomb: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Your thinking is shallow. Enjoy this wireless slap for your hatred.

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Kolisky(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Everybody don dey get served.

RIP to the aboki wey fall..

grin grin grin
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by KingDash: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Omohena:
A MAN SAW HIS NEIGHBORS HOUSE ON FIRE AND HE HISSED AND SAID ,THANK GOD IS NIT MINE,NOT KNOWING THAT THE SAME FIRE HAS ENGULFED HIS HOUSE ALSO.
baba you funny.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2021
When we raise alarm and call out this useless government for unprecedented incompetence, some useless persons on this platform call us wailers.

The chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2021
HonNL:

AIT

Some Senators of the 8th Senate also sent their condolences to their colleague, Senator Ibn Na'Allah.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Senator Shehu Sani

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

The deceased

Below is the Captain's residence:
Na Allah is dead. RIP to Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Stop that, imagine if it’s ur son?!!
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by TheGift: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2021
This is Sad, serious and scary.

Malali is the GRA/ highbrow area in Kaduna state.

The first time I went to the North em route to A.B.U Zaria, mid nineties, I stayed the fit more a few days.

It was such a peaceful place then. Pops and I would hang out late at night eating Suya and having drinks around the polo club.

The world has changed so much since then … Sigh.

Meanwhile I think the speed with which people are buried in some cultures and religions is the reason why so many murders are swept under the carpet and life is cheaper in some parts of the country and the world, compared to other parts… sad
HonNL:

AIT

Some Senators of the 8th Senate also sent their condolences to their colleague, Senator Ibn Na'Allah.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Senator Shehu Sani

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

The deceased

Below is the Captain's residence:
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by TheGift: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2021
In Nigeria, since the Fathers have decided to cling to power until they are gone, then the repercussions of their sins will be visited on their Sons… The chickens are coming home to roost, food done done.
0dav2:
Chai RIP
Make them leave the children alone focus on the fathers the cabal please
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2021
yarimo:
Rip young man and Rip english undecided

Correct it
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by carlos1(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2021
They're still calling dem bandits while Calling ipob terrorists. We all know who z getting served
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Aksnoopy: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Was it your father that wrote the story of the 72 virgins?

Una don carry una stupîdity and pórn from the songs of Solomon reach here ..
Na your uncircumcised papa na him write am now.

I would rather worship the European God, than worship an uncircumcised terrorists Arabian god.

If I am not a Christian I would be a traditional african religion worshipper.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by toyobabie: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2021
and check your roof too so bandits don't use it as a portal of entry
Elock1:
angry
Okay shebi e Don dy reach everybody gradually.

Nothing concern me, my own na to press fone, chop, baff then sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2021
JBoss25:
That means you're an old papa
Maybe you think everyone on Nairaland is a naive child like you?
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Who did he piss off?
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by gambia(m): 12:53am On Aug 30, 2021
It's well with this country.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by vasel15: 1:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Na them This ones day chop Nigeria money
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Husbulillahi
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by oweman: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2021
This illings are for 2023 election warm up some are too broke to face the electorate at the polls they will rather kill some people to create fear .
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2021
This is what ESN should have been doing instead of attacking police
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Daniel058:
A certain religion is the reason why Nigeria problem can never ever be solved.

Biafran

Ndi mumu go actualize ur landlock country instead of being annoying. You people love to blame everything wrong with this country on Islam and it is more than that.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Hamiltonii: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2021
They should kill him naa. His father made a very reckless statement about the lives of the Niger Delta people sometime ago because they dare spoke of their I'll treatment by the Nigerian state over their oil. He should die agaim. Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:22am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Dear U
May U be wealthy in life.
May the lines fall in pleasant places for
May U have all U desire
May U also taste the fate of this family
As U have thanked God for such a wonderful unpleasant event in their household
May we all gather also to thank God for the loss of your first son in the most cruel manner in future
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.