Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) (79403 Views)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
When I zoomed the picture I discovered that she no dey shave her pubic hair. Very dirty biiiiiiitch
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy funny enough many guys for here get microscopic eyes... They're gonna see through without the help of a torch tongue
I sawed what I wanted to saw
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Anything to be famous
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by izubext007: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Just to get attention from her same sex paddy ...........
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by hollywater: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
shocked
festacman:
Toilet cutie cool

Imagine the size of poo that dropped grin
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by sylve11: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
kestolove95:
this fat phoney amoeba even if she stand nothing we go see. ...carry this rubbish comot hia

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
kestolove95:
this fat phoney amoeba even if she stand nothing we go see. ...carry this rubbish comot hia

Nigerians and body shaming....Is like amala and ewedu........as if they are perfect.......
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by sylve11: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
dchamp234:
I hear say na kogi state governor de chop this one now, with money a guy can see even mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson is married and out of reach. cool
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Very classless and tasteless.
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Oosa4sure: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Teniolaaaaaaaa,see urself all in the me of searching for hush,God help you but me I dey available ooo,in case ......
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Look at what money has made you become.
You once sang praises to the lord but now you're nothing more than the piglet version of Jezebel.

I can already see your downfall as you burn within hell.
that is not what to say to a prodigal son or daughter
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by fof1: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
A photo of Nigerian singer, Teni on a toilet seat has been shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKlAEXMoqW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Really Sick Fellows and Confused Breed of human. No balance of Home Knowledge...
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
So, there's nothing where man no go see again for naija oh.will the father and the mother see this shit too.
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by ceejay10(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
kestolove95:
u dey vex o. Kilode?

Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by J2381: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nonsense. So na like dis she dey take sh1t abi? I wonder how sh1t wan take comot for her yansh like dis, wit those fat laps of hers. Lol. grin
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by deltateam: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
A photo of Nigerian singer, Teni on a toilet seat has been shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo;

This overgrown baby should grow up. I like her music though especially the one she had an accident.
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omo her nyash go huge o
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:

She captioned the photo;

na trailer sit-down were ni
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Onliie(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Asiwere
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Jdbrasco2: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Disgusting. Vomited
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by therajah: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
She wants to start pants down on toilet seat challenge..
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
IbileIfe:

YOU ARE RIGHT.
She is battling with DEPRESSION.
I see it and she has been trying to hide it from the public, but it shows in her behaviour once in a while.
Gluttony is another sign of depression.

You're so spot on, but many people don't understand.
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by lookingfly: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Anybody even dey chop her?
go and look for her graduation pictures....you go see the guy.
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
kestolove95:
You have finally changed your profile picture to another innocent girl who probably have never heard of nairaland, continue grin
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by Regex: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
bukatyne:
Very classless and tasteless.

You notice am too?
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by princewarri1985: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
This fat shapeless fool, very disgusting! She dosen't look like a girl atall, i believe she has a penis! Nonsense
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by princewarri1985: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
This girl abi na boy shit go dey smell well and her pant go be size finish and go dey very big well well like blowse! This girl dey even dey Bleep self? Does she has a boyfriend? Tueh! Very disgusting
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by rolams(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
She no well
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by gwama: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have pity of her toilet. cool cool
Re: Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
This kind girl dey sweet for bed any small touching everywhere don wet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.