Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica (79255 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by StagethemTVee: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by StagethemTVee: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
This girl is finer than Erica. Bro Laycon.....over to you

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by ouzo1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by thrillionaire(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
...just that her hand..... undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by thrillionaire(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
But Erica's light skin includes her hand maybe that's why laycon is Hoodwinked...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Dididrumz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omor

This one weak me oooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Taiwoa990: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by slawormiir: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Vaginal people...

Huzzle ooo..
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Make sure you huzzle o Because This life ehnnn
Success got siblings, relatives and friends

But you see failure...that niggarrrr called failure ain't got nobody..
I thought he was done then he called me again and said son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

234 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by WrittyWritter(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Bigajeff(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
She wan Chop Laycon money

15 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by ignis: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Success have many friends

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Teewhy2: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
I hope it is not his money that is making her love him.

11 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by mitchyy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
People should allow these people move on. The show is over. Let them mend their friendships in peace

Meanwhile if you need legit and real Instagram accounts with Nigerian or Foreign followers, please visit the link below.

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by kambili999(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is he still tripping

Oh no undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by gunners160(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I swear but she is also a gold digger. Do you think that she does not have a bf? Abegi, she gat nothing to offer except over sized Toto with smelling pussy like rat poison

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by DamnnNiggarr: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where were these girls when Laycon was a Nobody??

I'm beginning to believe the narrative that some Nigerian girls got no shame, with money, you can have them eat your poo and are not ready to walk with you to success but reappear from God knows where once you made it.

Some Nigerian girls' character irritates me to the marrows.

She wouldn't have given a damn if Laycon was still a nobody.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by IamPatriotic(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Where is Laycon response?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hahahaha, no fit laugh jare, you & Erica matter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by tydi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin

I didn't read before i rushed to comment but I trust my Laycon that his answer to the dumb girl will be brilliant..

now lemme go and read what Laycon said to her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by bigstan11787(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jobless Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Diamondniyi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nobody knew LAYCON before e blow. Now, all ladies want to date him. God, make favour locate us too

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
Can someone translate it in English for me?

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by crafteeworld: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]chasing clout
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by sammysmiles(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nah wah oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by horlah005: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
That guy ehn
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by OgaRico(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abeg where Efe base on logistics dey na?
Gee,enjoy your reign as much as you can because by this time next year you go dey answer "EX"

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by brightovio007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
We don hear over to you
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Brandonx(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.