Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. (328 Views)

Make 50% Profit Monthly From Our Strategic Cash & POS Partnership Business / We Buy Your Dead Or seriously Faulty Laptop Here In Lagos / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by olamideadex(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
There was a business have been into for about 7 months ago now,It's a partnership business. This my guy came up with d idea of logistics business nd we ventured into it.We contributed d money nd get a spacious bus but on getting to d market ,our budget is not enough to get it ..He borrowed some cash from his father to get it..so due to that, we used his name to registered the bus.The guy resigned from his work nd face d business while I'm still working..He has paid almost 78% of d money we borrowed. There was a time he called my girlfriend that i should resign from my work nd join him.Now,this is d issues on ground ,ever since d business commenced, i can't boost i received 50k from d business. When i latter joined him,i saw his achievement which i don't even ask him anything because i believe that as far as d blood is still running in our veins,human being will always act as human being.I normally consider him most time because is a family man with 2kids etc but d guy is not considerate at all.Any time i told him that we should sell d bus because d bus has been developing some series of fault ,he said No ...alot of things i have set my eyes on with d little time i joined him.There was a time i had issues with my girlfriend base on marriage ,which i told her to be patience for a while, i just resigned from my work nd wat i depend on is not giving me anything. I called this my guy to call her nd talk to her,which he did but with wat my girlfriend told me ,he was using some negative words against me in d presence my girlfriend, infact if possible ,he want to tell the girl to leave me.
I NEED A SERIOUS ADVICE ON HOW I CAN DISSOLVE D PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS ND I WANT TO MAKE IT LEGAL because we both in peace nd we both should depart in peace.
Thanks for taking ur time to go through it .
NOTE:-THERE IS NO LEGAL BACKUP AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF THE BUSINESS.
Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by dawnomike(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
If there was no legal agreement at the beginning of the business... Then, wahala dey o!!!
The earlier steer clear away from him the better for you.
Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by slimjohn2k5: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hv always told guys not to do partnership verbally due to friendship. It brings regret.
Just tell him u want to pull out so u guys calculate the remaining and know what comes out

1 Like

Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by yuping(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why not ask for pay off, you are not comfortable anymore and you are suspicious of him and he liked the bus or bring in a lawyer but let him be aware of it before bringing in the lawyer to make it official.
Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by SavageResponse(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
olamideadex:
There was a business have been into for about 7 months ago now,It's a partnership business. This my guy came up with d idea of logistics business nd we ventured into it.We contributed d money nd get a spacious bus but on getting to d market ,our budget is not enough to get it ..He borrowed some cash from his father to get it..so due to that, we used his name to registered the bus.The guy resigned from his work nd face d business while I'm still working..He has paid almost 78% of d money we borrowed. There was a time he called my girlfriend that i should resign from my work nd join him.Now,this is d issues on ground ,ever since d business commenced, i can't boost i received 50k from d business. When i latter joined him,i saw his achievement which i don't even ask him anything because i believe that as far as d blood is still running in our veins,human being will always act as human being.I normally consider him most time because is a family man with 2kids etc but d guy is not considerate at all.Any time i told him that we should sell d bus because d bus has been developing some series of fault ,he said No ...alot of things i have set my eyes on with d little time i joined him.There was a time i had issues with my girlfriend base on marriage ,which i told her to be patience for a while, i just resigned from my work nd wat i depend on is not giving me anything. I called this my guy to call her nd talk to her,which he did but with wat my girlfriend told me ,he was using some negative words against me in d presence my girlfriend, infact if possible ,he want to tell the girl to leave me.
I NEED A SERIOUS ADVICE ON HOW I CAN DISSOLVE D PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS ND I WANT TO MAKE IT LEGAL because we both in peace nd we both should depart in peace.
Thanks for taking ur time to go through it .
NOTE:-THERE IS NO LEGAL BACKUP AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF THE BUSINESS.

Since you're no longer interested in continuing the partnership just tell him you want to exit from it.

The best way to do it is to sell the bus and share the proceeds based on the capital each of you contributed.

On the other hand if he still want to continue the business and own the bus 100% then he should pay you for your share of the bus.

1 Like

Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by olamideadex(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:
Why not ask for pay off, you are not comfortable anymore and you are suspicious of him and he liked the bus or bring in a lawyer but let him be aware of it before bringing in the lawyer to make it official.
Okkk bro...must i inform him about getting a lawyer ? I don't think is important.. I will only have a round table words with him about pulling out of the business nd how i can get back my money back but if he refuses then d lawyer will come in.

1 Like

Re: Please House,i'm Seriously Down Over This Partnership Business.. by 77star: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Secure, Invest In Our Real Estate Project And Have Massive Returns On Investment / Simon App / Side Hustle Earn 10k Today From Kmanalysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.