Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng (2143 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng by iyiskel(m): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello Guys,

Today I am going to be sharing with us a very fast and easy way to convert airtime to cash in less than 5 minutes in Nigeria.

Have you ever find yourself in a situation where you mistakenly recharged your phone number with excess airtime or someone gifted airtime to you and you want to convert the airtime to physical cash or you have airtime in your SIM card and you just need physical cash?

If you find yourself in this kind of situation or anything similar, this post will educate you on how to convert your airtime to cash in less than 5 minutes.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Register on Gosub.ng ( https://gosub.ng/register )

Step 2: After registration, log in your Gosub.ng account. ( https://gosub.ng/login)

Step 3: After log in, visit the airtime to cash page.

To access the airtime to cash page click on the menu button if you are using a mobile phone, then click on airtime on the menu, finally click on airtime to cash sub-menu.

Step 4: Fill the airtime to cash form and fellow the instructions on the airtime to cash page.

Note: While filling the airtime to cash form in step 4, you can choose one among two type of payment methods, either wallet or cash. In your case you need physical cash, hence you will select CASH as payment method.

Step 5: After filling the form in step 4, submit your request.

Between 30secs and 5mins, you will receive your money in the bank account you provided in step 4 while filling from.

For further entry, please visit gosub.ng website https://gosub.ng

To know the authenticity of gosub.ng, kindly read through the company's twitter profile / timeline.

Their twitter handle is @GosubNg

I hope you find this helpful.

Thanks for reading up to this point

Cheers!

Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng by lyricalz: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
100% working, after buying excess airtime from my bank in error, was looking for a way to sell it, until I google Search and got gosub.ng. very easy steps, I got my cash back to my bank in less than 5miniutes.
100% legit and working.
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng by Juwonmania(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
I am having a very bad treatment from this company atm. I just hope it's not what am thinking
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly - Gosub.ng by djlad: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
djlad:
How I was defrauded by Gosub.ng

Haven performed some transactions on the platform before, a particular transaction was made and gosub.ng denied receipt. Contacted MTN and they confirmed receipt with both voice call, Zigi WhatsApp and email but gosubng has refused to answer WhatsApp calls (as their phone number is not reachable) and has refused to reply WhatsApp message. The amount involved here is close to 100K.

Based on my job line, I have had this matter reported with evidence from MTN and that of my chat with gosubng at 09064172909 for fraudulent activity involving gosubng with RC1738098 of 65 Ekhator Street, By 3 House Off Upper Sakponba Road., Benin.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto For Beginners / Where To Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (Futures Trading) In Port Harcourt / Nigerian's Madoff: Peter Ololo:-the Man Who Brought Down The Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.