Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive (1061 Views)

I Wished For Death...why I'm Still Alive? (the Untold) Completed / Toyin Texas, Alleged Lagos Lagoon Suicide Victim, Speaks Out: ''i'm Alive'' / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
The morning shine so bright wonderful enough I should be thankful that been alive heal healthy, hardly get sick. So why? All this quality many had hope wish pray for, I had them all for free, oh yes I always pray in my own layman way, psalm 103 is my favorite Bible passage. The Lord God is real I have this Faith and sometimes I wonder why it seems God refused to answer some of my intense prayers like I getting means to travel out of this cruel country and never come back, having financial resources to help the poor and the less privilege in the same breath my also a less privilege, poor and lonely No real family to call my own in few occasions the thought hit me why? Why did everyone seems not to care whether I live or Die, Partoranking song comes to mind "celebrate me when I dey alive no be say if I leave this world you go dey fake am for my back" he hit the nail on the head, it the realities of world of today everyone seems to be doing a lot of that lately they did pretend to loved and cared for you when you are dead not when you are alive and actually needs those loves and care. So for me I wish hoped that the silent death that usually take people at night when they sleep take me too...to be countinue
Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by SportsHD: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Life no balance. But, keep pushing, lord has a plan for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Goldbw122(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Life is beautiful so love life

2 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by goodmorning40: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Millions of Nigerians are at where you are right now even though you see them with smiles.
Millions have at one time in their lives been in your shoes but they stepped out
Life is quiet unfair

2 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by mrpablo(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2021
One day, you'll thank God death didn't take you when you prayed to die

2 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
The country had failed us all we become vulnerable,poor and neede in the our own land where we should feel safe, secure, proud and protected in realities I'm not alone in this thought of Death many had not the courage to continued living, suicide was optional to them not for me because I didn't give myself this life why should I take, I had not the will none right to take my own life like God take it he knows my conditions he bring my into this life, I know not when I was born neither do I have the right to know when I would leave but I hope soon. There is nothing left no one would miss me at least that's whtat I thought in a world where I feel so lonely and left behind. We sometimes took it upon ourselves to make a change happen but it never end well for most of us lekki toll gate was painted with the blood of the real patriotic citizens they paid the ultimate price that unfaithful day I was there I witnessed the whole scene I still wonder how I was unscathed, how did those evil bullets missed me out of all the chaotic scene where everyone was trying to ran they were met with thundering bullet in my mind I'm dead already I gave up, I had already made peace with myself at least I would have died for a just cause yet I'm alive please don't call it miracle because I not prayed for such it should have been a glorious death for me though many might not even know or remember neither will I be celebrated... To be continued
Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
It was recorded in the Bible 'the dead is better than the living because the living know not what will become of them. For most of us who had not witnessed death we like to think about it as a peaceful afterlife where all our struggle, poverty, suffering and trials will no more exist, We would rest in peace without worry of tomorrow, today or what the future holds for us, it an interesting thought one that gave us hope, yes death gave us hope because in reality we know what afterlife holds for us all, so we desire to be hopeful, ever wonder why people took their own life even when they had no idea what await them, in their thought they become optimistic about death, they see it as a way out, way out of a cruel world not that God created they world to be as cruel and evil as it is but human fashion out the exact opposite of what God had in mind lol I don't know God mind still lets think about everything, God is merciful kind and a great provider before God created man he had created all he would need- shelter, clothes, food and drinks they are all available at his finger tip, we all read or heard the bible Qur'an accounts of this, both holy book as people prefer to call it agreed on the same information history about life though science might not agrees with history as it had it's own theory about the evolution of man, so if God created a beautiful world chances are he had made a more beautiful home for us afterlife, now the criteria to getting to that imagined world is up for debates, will we be judge or can we get a free pass because we had been through enough already, as a Nigerian isn't that enough punishment already what greater form of condemnation should someone from a country like Nigeria expect that he/she had not been through already, poverty is the only sin Nigeria's law recognized if you are rich you can certainly do not wrong...we that are poor and had one are made to suffer the sin of the of been poor thus we become vulnerable, So would God give Us a pass? That remain to be seen...to be continued
Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
I would advise you use the energy you're exerting here ( telling people who don't care about the needy your predicament) to pray harder to God. In fact, Start praising him and see how God will move on your behalf.

Many here are capable but they will rather look away and see you languish in lack and want but it is not so with God.

I made a post some days ago to seek for assistance. You needed to see the bashing Majority gave me. Someone ( a supposed man of God) even told me the house of God is not a brothel for prostitutes to live in. Huh!!!.. I've forgiven them all and gone back to face God with my challenges.

Just take your mind off suicide. God will come through for everyone of us passing through one challenge or the other. Thats my believe and it must come to pass in Jesus name. If you believe.

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peggystanley:
I would advise you use the energy you're exerting here ( telling people who don't care about the needy your predicament) to pray harder to God. In fact, Start praising him and see how God will move on your behalf.

Many here are capable but they will rather look away and see you languish in lack and want but it is not so with God.

I made a post some days ago to seek for assistance. You needed to see the bashing Majority gave me. Someone ( a supposed man of God) even told me the house of God is not a brothel for prostitutes to live in. Huh!!!.. I've forgiven them all and gone back to face God with my challenges.

Just take your mind off suicide. God will come through for everyone of us passing through one challenge or the other. Thats my believe and it must come to pass in Jesus name. If you believe.

Thank you the complete story will be up soon
Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by JovialJune(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peggystanley:
I would advise you use the energy you're exerting here ( telling people who don't care about the needy your predicament)

I made a post some days ago to seek for assistance. You needed to see the bashing Majority gave me. Someone ( a supposed man of God) even told me the house of God is not a brothel for prostitutes to live in. Huh!!!.. I've forgiven them all and gone back to face God with my challenges

The arrogance of your level of entitlement mentality is very funny,

Answer this question, why do you feel you have the exclusive right to be helped by anyone here?

3 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Answer this question, why do you feel you have the exclusive right to be helped by anyone here?

What a warped mentality you have. So if someone is seeking a loan, you all expect the person to roll in the mud to avoid being seen as entitled? Even if it's help such an one is seeking, shes expected to lick your feets? You tell me .. since you feel you're wise to come and be asking me such questions even when I wasn't being arrogant.

I don't remember forcing it down your throat or anyone here for that matter. So if you'll excuse me. Don't have time for such petty talks.

Won't be responding to you again.

Run along!

1 Like

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:

We should try to help not condemned
Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by JovialJune(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Peggystanley:

What a warped mentality you have. So if someone is seeking a loan, you all expect the person to roll in the mud to avoid being seen as entitled? Even if it's help such an one is seeking, shes expected to lick your feets? You tell me .. since you feel you're wise to come and be asking me such questions even when I wasn't being arrogant.

I don't remember forcing it down your throat or anyone here for that matter. So if you'll excuse me. Don't have time for such petty talks.

Won't be responding to you again.

Run along!

Very incoherent from a proud arrogant entitled human that keeps opening more threads about not receiving help from anyone, and comments on it like a bitter person, if not that you're pained, why did you have to come to Op's thread to whine, condemn, and discourage Op because you were not given?

People have been helped several times here, but because yours was different means you have to keep crying about it? I saw your other thread before it was deleted, how you were arrogant, badmouthing your former church/Pastor, castigating others that said pure truths to you, in one comment, you even had the guts to tell a moniker "if only you know who I am" lol, that was when I knew you weren't a serious person at all, I know you are "chariseleos", you had to deactivate that moniker so people wouldn't know or figure out your comment pattern, but you can't deceive everyone my dear,

If you were a serious person, you would have used your old moniker and own up to the fact that at one point in time in everyone's life, things will not be rosy, but no, you prefer to gloat, complain, and whine as if your nasty attitude and nasty reply to comments will make people pity you, it doesnt work that way, humble yourself dear, it will not bite you if you do, but then, to late, as you've shown everyone how nasty you are, if you like, keep commenting on threads created by those who truly seek genuine help to discourage them, that's your business, assistance would be given to those who truly deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive by Codeye(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Very incoherent from a proud arrogant entitled human that keeps opening more threads about not receiving help from anyone, and comments on it like a bitter person, if not that you're pained, why did you have to come to Op's thread to whine, condemn, and discourage Op because you were not given?

People have been helped several times here, but because yours was different means you have to keep crying about it? I saw your other thread before it was deleted, how you were arrogant, badmouthing your former church/Pastor, castigating others that said pure truths to you, in one comment, you even had the guts to tell a moniker "if only you know who I am" lol, that was when I knew you weren't a serious person at all, I know you are "chariseleos", you had to deactivate that moniker so people wouldn't know or figure out your comment pattern, but you can't deceive everyone my dear,

If you were a serious person, you would have used your old moniker and own up to the fact that at one point in time in everyone's life, things will not be rosy, but no, you prefer to gloat, complain, and whine as if your nasty attitude and nasty reply to comments will make people pity you, it doesnt work that way, humble yourself dear, it will not bite you if you do, but then, to late, as you've shown everyone how nasty you are, if you like, keep commenting on threads created by those who truly seek genuine help to discourage them, that's your business, assistance would be given to those who truly deserves it.
Boss let be at peace
Boss please surely we all deserves a little mercy. And I know you mean well

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales For Slightly Used Household Items / All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.