Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into (125881 Views)

Michael Jackson's Children Prince, Paris & Blanket Make A Rare Sighting Together / See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Laurene: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Sir, there are certain misconceptions in elementary biology and only a good advanced knowledge of genetics can set things straight. While I cannot dispute or ascertain the legitimacy of the kids, it is worthy to note that you can marry a white woman and have pure white kids (seemingly) obviously they are not entirely white (because they certainly bear the black genes) but genes are not always expressed in the phenotypic form. (Physical form) in fact, as seen in the case of these kids, their mom's white genes seem to be expressive in their phenotypic traits while their dad's black genes is recessive in the first two kids.
So the kids looks white but they are not. The true makeup of anyone can only be studied by looking at their genotype makeups. Their offsprings will certainly include a child in whom Jackson's black trait will be expressive in the phenotypic form.

Something else is also responsible for this. It is sometimes called point mutation.
Point mutations are a large category of mutations that describe a change in single nucleotide of DNA, such that that nucleotide is switched for another nucleotide, or that nucleotide is deleted, or a single nucleotide is inserted into the DNA that causes that DNA to be different from the normal or wild type gene...
Let me make it easier...
Point mutation can make an As and AA parent have an SS child. It can make an SS and AS parent have an AA child. In the case of the former, if the father contributes the 'A' part of his genotype* and the mother contributes the 'S' part, point mutation can have that 'A' part entirely deleted! Of cuz this would be an unfavourable mutation but it doesn't always happen like that. Point mutation can as well make you super intelligent or make you white even when u have a black dad. (Favourable mutation) as expressed in this kids.
Sir do you know poor knowledge of biology and genetics have led to broken homes??
You need to see fast and furious 9. The two brothers. One is black one is white. Yeah it's a movie but Hollywood directors certainly know how to make movies look real, besides it's a phenomenon they see in America everyday.
#peace
who's the black one and who's the white one in the fast and furious 9
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by ThatFairGuy1: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's riot Against common sense
goodmorning40:

I once read an article that the real Michael Jackson died long ago but in order not to loose the spotlight he was replaced by an impostor
Just like the case of Buhari and jubril of Sudan.

Could this be true
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by JuanDeDios: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

I didnt dispute the illegitimacy of the kids sir.
And the last one is black not white
The last one looks anything but black. He looks like a Eurasian (a cross between a white and an Asian) or a Mestizo.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Dickson178(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
First in history, A black man having a white children undecided undecided

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Premiumwriter2: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
CoolJulian:

Your argument is not sound, sorry!
I know... It's lit!
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Premiumwriter2: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
CoolJulian:

You mean a black person changing his obviously negroid nose to the "narrowest Caucasoid" one, together with his hair, is not self hating, you then go on to compare it with other forms cosmetic surgery? You are beginning to sound like a self hater... What is wrong with African features that African descended people have to get rid of? Why do they want to look like white people, abeg?
maybe bobrisky also hate the black race.

This is the modern world. Anyone can chose to modify their body as they like. Its not hatred for the race, it's called 'preference', or 'choice'.

A man who chose to become a transgender female doesn't do so because he hates men or because he thinks men are lowly or average. He does so because he has the 'choice', and the means o doing it.

These are men and women who are normal but do not want to be their nature given sexuality. Talk more of MJ who was ill.

And also, is okocha keeping his hair to look long like the white players because he hate being black?

You argue like a baby who thinks the world is either black or white. But alas, the world is a rainbow. There always more than a thousand reason for one singular event

1 Like

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Premiumwriter2: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fuckthamods:

You know nothing...
You're only a judgemental brat
please tell him

A poor judgmental brat at that. If he has the means, he will probably do more
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Fuckthamods: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
please tell him

A poor judgmental brat at that. If he has the means, he will probably do more
Na their type be the cause of Michael's early demise...
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Mrexcell(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Sir, there are certain misconceptions in elementary biology and only a good advanced knowledge of genetics can set things straight. While I cannot dispute or ascertain the legitimacy of the kids, it is worthy to note that you can marry a white woman and have pure white kids (seemingly) obviously they are not entirely white (because they certainly bear the black genes) but genes are not always expressed in the phenotypic form. (Physical form) in fact, as seen in the case of these kids, their mom's white genes seem to be expressive in their phenotypic traits while their dad's black genes is recessive in the first two kids.
So the kids looks white but they are not. The true makeup of anyone can only be studied by looking at their genotype makeups. Their offsprings will certainly include a child in whom Jackson's black trait will be expressive in the phenotypic form.

Something else is also responsible for this. It is sometimes called point mutation.
Point mutations are a large category of mutations that describe a change in single nucleotide of DNA, such that that nucleotide is switched for another nucleotide, or that nucleotide is deleted, or a single nucleotide is inserted into the DNA that causes that DNA to be different from the normal or wild type gene...
Let me make it easier...
Point mutation can make an As and AA parent have an SS child. It can make an SS and AS parent have an AA child. In the case of the former, if the father contributes the 'A' part of his genotype* and the mother contributes the 'S' part, point mutation can have that 'A' part entirely deleted! Of cuz this would be an unfavourable mutation but it doesn't always happen like that. Point mutation can as well make you super intelligent or make you white even when u have a black dad. (Favourable mutation) as expressed in this kids.
Sir do you know poor knowledge of biology and genetics have led to broken homes??
You need to see fast and furious 9. The two brothers. One is black one is white. Yeah it's a movie but Hollywood directors certainly know how to make movies look real, besides it's a phenomenon they see in America everyday.
#peace

Have the jackson family conducted a DNA test on those white kids to assertain if they are actually micheal jackson children?
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by djsa(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=mushroomFarm post=105312403]

Let me make it easier...
don't let too much science decieve you, learn to add God creative to science so that you won't have problem, we agree to your point but those things happen 3 out of 10, this is pure case of total different blood, if you see a China man you can easily tell also if you see an Indian man you can also tell from their look, that is the science of God
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by Caboceer: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
xaggar:

please read about these two persons (Michael Jackson's real Sons): Brandon Howard of the Billie Jean story and Omer Bhatti.
check them out on Google.

Brandon is also a musician like his father Michael; even with the same voice, character etc.

Joe Jackson (MJ's dad}) is the father of that boy. Makes them half siblings

Joe was a very notorious womanizer in his day
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by RedboneSmith(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mrexcell:

Have the jackson family conducted a DNA test on those white kids to assertain if they are actually micheal jackson children?

No need. I believe MJ intentionally wanted to have white kids and so used sperm donors. Yea, he was wacko like that, lol. They are legally his kids, but biologically not his.

1 Like

Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by eagleonearth(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Let me make it easier...
#peace
I'm highly interested in these point mutation. There must be a way of identifying your child. There must be a DNA resemblance
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by xaggar(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Saintmary:

I had to check it out myself.
Even if the purported dna test were fake, there's no denying that voice I heard in the video he posted.
How a true son will be made to eat from the streets when imposters are living large in the palace make me upset about the many injustices going on in this world.
So sad.

That voice is MJ's. Undeniable. Period.

You are spot on! Same way I felt when I heard his voice. I was and still am in total belief that he is truly Michael's son.

If u check his age, you'll discover he was born at about the time of the Billie Jean song release.
Thank you.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by xaggar(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Caboceer:

Joe Jackson (MJ's dad}) is the father of that boy. Makes them half siblings

Joe was a very notorious womanizer in his day

He's Micheal's son not Mr. Joe's. Micheal had a brief affair with his mother way back in the early 80's.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by shantti(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2021
goodmorning40:
Why is it that non of his children picked his black gene. They all look white

they will be very glad they took the white Gene, they will be glad to be free from racism
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by shantti(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
How does a black man have children that are Caucasian. What a load of self hate.

My uncle a very dark skinned Igbo man married a German woman, all his 4 kids are SO white, non of them is mixed.
Re: See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into by jikins(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
shantti:

My uncle a very dark skinned Igbo man married a German woman, all his 4 kids are SO white, non of them is mixed.

Show pictures lets see. Anyone can come here and claim anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.