Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. (542 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. by Kenpaly(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Last month i told u people that kyari will never go to any jail and many people in ds forum ar insultn me.now can see dat my revalation is pure and acurate.God empower me wit revelational gift and iam happy 4 dat.even ds morning i hav deliverd some massage to 2 families and they thanking me.i will repeat my words abba kyari will neva go to any jail. Seniowrita u promis me 20$ if my vision about kyari come to pass pls dnt 4get.

1 Like

Re: My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. by Tomahawk99(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Case never end you don dey make mouth.
Re: My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2021
You mean like my own vision that no bandit will be charged to court abi?

Or IGBOS vision that buhari will be a disaster in 2014?

Every sensible person who can see beyond his nose knows Abba yari is not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. by haffaze777(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
And this is vision right?clown everywhere
Re: My Vision About Abba Kyari Is Manifesting. by alizma: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Kenpaly:
Last month i told u people that kyari will never go to any jail and many people in ds forum ar insultn me.now can see dat my revalation is pure and acurate.God empower me wit revelational gift and iam happy 4 dat.even ds morning i hav deliverd some massage to 2 families and they thanking me.i will repeat my words abba kyari will neva go to any jail. Seniowrita u promis me 20$ if my vision about kyari come to pass pls dnt 4get.
Don't worry about what people say, if you have the gift, don't hide it, say what you see and leave the Thomas them to battle with it. You are just a messenger and what the other person feel or think about the message should not affect the passage of the message

(1) (Reply)

LG Chairman Empowers Constituents Each With One Tuber Of Yam, Hoe And Cutlass / Abia Governor's Chief Of Staff, Agbazuere Loses Wife / Happy 67th Birthday To Former Governor Segun Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.