Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids (484 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by Sammydanny: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerian lesbian singer, Temmie Ovwasa has explained that she does not want to have kids.

According to her, it will be heartbreaking for her to spend money getting a sperm donor and her child turns out to be a heterosexual.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzuH1IuBAg[/flash]

Re: Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by Patented: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Someone who boldly excercised her freedom of choice even against the norm now has a problem with the possibility that a child will excercise the right to choose in a manner different from herself.

That's how a lot of Nigerians are, fighting to have personal rights while not appreciating the rights of others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by DaddyRochie1642: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
The kind of yabbing she will collect when in the midst of her fellow women, her eyes will clear, especially from those ones that have children and have stayed in marriage. Those one will use their mouth and their damaging words and cleanse her grin grin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by Davash222(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Smh.

Una wey dey date Nigerian girls, I commot cap for una.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
how is this news? Mtscheeeew undecided
Re: Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Explains Why She Doesn’t Want To Have Kids by nans24: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Na lie.
She no get womb again.
Too much abortion don chop am sotey she turn lesbian.

I nor know which wan dey irritating pass, sputum or naija women.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Am Very Sorry For My Actions" Says Bbnaija Tega / Kano State Governor Umar Ganduje's Son Graduates From A UK University / Piers Morgan Slams AOC, Kim Kardashian, Other Celebrities For Met Gala Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.