Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 (1781 Views)

Samsung S10 Vs Iphone X Camera Which Is Better / Help Me Out: S10 Vs P30 PRO / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (2) (3) (4)

New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Seuntek(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
The new Tecno Phantom X with curved AMOLED display is sold for 230k. Which is a better choice between the tecno and UK used Samsung galaxy s10+ or iPhone 11.
I think the Tecno is overpriced considering many better phones one can get at 230k.
What's your opinion about this fellow nairalanders. Do you have better phones you will get at 230k other than the tecno Phantom X.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Onyeka90210(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Seuntek:
The new Tecno Camon X with curved AMOLED display is sold for 230k. Which is a better choice between the tecno and UK used Samsung galaxy s10+ or iPhone 11.
I think the Tecno is overpriced considering many better phones one can get at 230k.
What's your opinion about this fellow nairalanders. Do you have better phones you will get at 230k other than the tecno Camon X.
Go for note 10 plus or s20, better in every way, cost less.
Avoid iPhone 11, it's a budget phone
Go for a 256gb xs max instead.
If you the want to save some money go for the s10 plus, you'll be saving like 60k
And still have a better phone overall.
Spending 230k on a midrange (processor) phone just cause it has 2019 flagship design, is not the same thing as buying a flagship phone.

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Depressed101: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
S10... Ten times ahead of Tecno... Android 12..8gig ram 128gig rom... Fair battery life.. If you are a gamer like myself, you are getting a good bargain for your money

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
You choose Samsung or iPhone but Avoid tecno
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Avoid uk used phones, go for the Tecno since you're getting a brand new device or up your budget and get a solid xiaomi, vivo or oppo device, if you like ignore my advice, na you go cry river later.

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Seuntek:
The new Tecno Camon X with curved AMOLED display is sold for 230k. Which is a better choice between the tecno and UK used Samsung galaxy s10+ or iPhone 11.
What's your opinion about this fellow nairalanders. Do you have better phones you will get at 230k other than the tecno Camon X.

i think the camon you're referring is actually the Phantom X AKA Phat X or better still Potom X (portor potor grin )

And yes the Samsung Galaxy S10 and even the IPhone XS, FAIRLYUSED are a 2000% much better buy. (its an insult to compare iphone 11 with any tecno)

the phantom x AKA phat x or better still potom x (potor potor) is an intentional disaster

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by sunshineV(f): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Omasan862:
Avoid uk used phones, go for the Tecno since you're getting a brand new device or up your budget and get a solid xiaomi, vivo or oppo device, if you like ignore my advice, na you go cry river later.

the uk used phones are better bt if op dnt want uk used, he shoukd get poco f3 and keep the change. no tecno phone is on that level

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by skywalker240(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Omasan862:

Guy you're a marketer and you cant even hide it.

advising someone to ditch a uk used phone and buy a SUBSTANDARD overpriced device

if you dont call that broad daylight scam then youre obviously a marketer. (no offense)

modified

okay i didnt read everything you wrote before i reacted, my bad, my appologise please.

but the truth is tecno should not even be suggested when there even aint any worthy alternative. The design of a 2018 flagship with a mid range processor sold for the price of a high-end processor flagship device is pure daylight scam, aint worth it bro.

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2021
skywalker240:

Guy you're a marketer and you cant even hide it.

advising someone to ditch a uk used phone and buy a SUBSTANDARD overpriced device

if you dont call that broad daylight scam then youre obviously a marketer. (no offense)

modified

okay i didnt read everything you wrote before i reacted, my bad, my appologise please.

but the truth is tecno should not even be suggested when there even aint any worthy alternative. The design of a 2018 flagship with a mid range processor sold for the price of a high-end processor flagship device is pure daylight scam, aint worth it bro.
I know Tecno is bad news, I used one before so i know how shitty their products are, buying a uk used device is even worst, there's too many risk involve especially battery and software issues, that's why I adviced the op to go for Tecno since it's brand new.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
the uk used phones are better bt if op dnt want uk used, he shoukd get poco f3 and keep the change. no tecno phone is on that level
Experience they say is the best teacher, uk used phones dun show me pepper, i nor want make the op take chances with em hard earned money, make e kukuma go for xiaomi or other quality brands.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by sunshineV(f): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Omasan862:

I know Tecno is bad news, I used one before so i know how shitty their products are, buying a uk used device is even worst, there's too many risk involve especially battery and software issues, that's why I adviced the op to go for Tecno since it's brand new.
so u dnt knw a new tecno phone is "used" out of the box?
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
so u dnt knw a new tecno phone is "used" out of the box?
Your opinion madam.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by paduzman: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
please there is no new device like the camon X, just the Phantom X, plus its always advisable to buy a new phone to avoid stories that touch

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by paduzman: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
calm down, if na gaming be your problem the phantom X is a perfect gaming device
Depressed101:
S10... Ten times ahead of Tecno... Android 12..8gig ram 128gig rom... Fair battery life.. If you are a gamer like myself, you are getting a good bargain for your money

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by skywalker240(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Omasan862:

honestly speaking nothing compares to brand new, but not in the case of tecno. their products are substandard and at the same time overpriced, the other smartphones from other brands are worth it.

take the realme gt neo, or the oppo reno 6 and xiaomi poco f3 for example they are better better in spec, more durable and and cheaper than tecno.

bear in mind that they are high-end and flagship killers.

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by skywalker240(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
You know noting about mobile phone gaming,

the first thing a mobile gamer considers in a gaming smartphones are nanometers, ill bet you dont even know what that means, if you did, you wouldnt have replied that guy.

the gpu on the phantom x is decent though but not as efficient as the chip in the s10, even the exynos version is better than the g95.

go and edit your write up and appologise to that dude, when it comes to gaming the snapdragon has a better shelflife compared to the helio G95.
paduzman:
calm down, if na gaming be your problem the phantom X is a perfect gaming device

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Seuntek:
ill like to try out the Phantom X if you ask me.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Depressed101:
how much is the S10
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
skywalker240:

i think the camon you're referring is actually the Phantom X AKA Phat X or better still Potom X (portor potor grin )

And yes the Samsung Galaxy S10 and even the IPhone XS, FAIRLYUSED are a 2000% much better buy. (its an insult to compare iphone 11 with any tecno)

the phantom x AKA phat x or better still potom x (potor potor) is an intentional disaster
i think the only reason why you're talking like this is cos it has a G95 chipset for the price ba?
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
you just sharply chuk poco redmi inside your comment abi? Na poco lee him go buy, no be only poco f3. Marketer!
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by sunshineV(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eyanbahose:
you just sharply chuk poco redmi inside your comment abi? Na poco lee him go buy, no be only poco f3. Marketer!
nothing will change the fact that no tecno phone can beat the poco f3 and its just 205k

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
nothing will change the fact that no tecno phone can beat the poco f3 and its just 205k
we know ooo, oga redmi marketer
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by sunshineV(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eyanbahose:
we know ooo, oga redmi marketer
good. u sef try dey market watin go give u peace of mind not curses and abuse wey una dey chop every day

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
good. u sef try dey market watin go give u peace of mind not curses and abuse wey una dey chop every day
wetin concern me and you? Dey market your market. I no disturb your business. I know say you get target to meet but carry go. All the best
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by sunshineV(f): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eyanbahose:
wetin concern me and you? Dey market your market. I no disturb your business. I know say you get target to meet but carry go. All the best
so u guy get targets to make? intrestinggrin
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Eyanbahose: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
so u guy get targets to make? intrestinggrin
lol. Weldon sir.
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Depressed101: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
paduzman:
[s]calm down, if na gaming be your problem the phantom X is a perfect gaming device[/s]
i dont need you to explain how a cheap processor will perform
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by paduzman: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
and i need you to understand how much that device performs
Depressed101:
i dont need you to explain how a cheap processor will perform

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by paduzman: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
you are always quick to jump on any tecno related thing to display your stupidity, so its nanometers thats a big word for you? wow! inferiority complex must be real, FYI no one is comparing anything, the fact still remains that the phantom x is an amazing gaming device
skywalker240:
You know noting about mobile phone gaming,

the first thing a mobile gamer considers in a gaming smartphones are nanometers, ill bet you dont even know what that means, if you did, you wouldnt have replied that guy.

the gpu on the phantom x is decent though but not as efficient as the chip in the s10, even the exynos version is better than the g95.

go and edit your write up and appologise to that dude, when it comes to gaming the snapdragon has a better shelflife compared to the helio G95.

Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by olagamalin(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
sunshineV:

Where can I get the Poco F3?
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by Yinksy09(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
I would go for the new phantom X device
Re: New Tecno Phantom X Vs Uk Used Samsung S10+ Vs Uk Used Iphone 11 by tafat: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's the Phantom X any day anytime.

Is This Normal With Iphones?? / Buy Itels17 Now And Pay Later On Easybuy!!! / Oraimo Freepods 4 Right Ear

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50