Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Help I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help I Need A Job (418 Views)

Please Help! I Am In A Dilemma / Help! I Need A Job Around Egbeda, Ikotun And Igando Area / Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Job by nairalandMan: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys please am in need of job. IGraduate of Microbiology with 2 years experience in marketing and sales. I'm also willing to relocate. This my number to reach me 2348061951250. Thanks
Re: Please Help I Need A Job by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
nairalandMan:
Hello guys please am in need of job. IGraduate of Microbiology with 2 years experience in marketing and sales. I'm also willing to relocate. This my number to reach me 2348061951250. Thanks
URGENT IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT!!!

They are looking to recruit the below personnels

(1). Electrical & Instrumentation - Rope Access Technician Level 1, 2 & 3

Deadline: 30th August, 2021.

NB: All applicants are expected to submit a detailed

CV + All relevant certification and support documents to recruitment@fairtex.com.ng

Location Port Harcourt Nigeria
Re: Please Help I Need A Job by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
nairalandMan:

Good afternoon
Are in dire need of a side hustle?

Fill this Realtor training that starts today
The training will be via Telegram for three days every evening

https:///3jkf6Ar

PS: If u don't like money or determined to get it by all means , don't bother

The best 10 will be chosen for physical training and join the realtor team with up to 2 milion naira commission..call 08112658211 for more enquiries

Send d link to your friends

Re: Please Help I Need A Job by Seniorwriter(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
nairalandMan:

Get your ass up and doing by going online to research on ways to monetize your profession & the skills you've learnt.
Howbeit feel free to reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text for a mentorship on how to earn via online for a token of $20 or it's naira equivalent!
There are so many ease2access ways to earn online.
Be guided.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Please Help I Need A Job by AmKen(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
nairalandMan:

Ever heard of Upwork or the term freelancing?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Job by nairalandMan: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
AmKen:

Ever heard of Upwork or the term freelancing?
I haven't please can I get your contact so we talk better.
Re: Please Help I Need A Job by Vicanible(f): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Are you a freelancer who has been making little to nothing out of your hard earned skill?

Do you wish to earn not only in naira, but also in dollars?

Have you heard of upwork and the challenges that come with getting an approved account.

This is the good news, With just #4,000 you can have a foreign approved upwork account and bid for jobs as much as you want.

Bonus offer: you will be given 3 proposal templates that will earn you that gig among competent competitors.

All you have to do is send a whatsapp message to 08163071553.

A one time 4k that leads to a lifetime freedom.
Re: Please Help I Need A Job by AmKen(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2021
nairalandMan:
I haven't please can I get your contact so we talk better.

Check my signature or my profile pics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Sagamu Local Government, Ogun State / Urgently Needed / N-power: N-health Palava In PHALGA LOCAL GOVT. Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.