Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Apc Is Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is Pdp? (435 Views)

2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is Pdp? by ityP(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
If APC is PDP, then Obasanjo is Buhari, herdsmen & bandits are my Niger Delta Agitators, Saraki & Dogara are Rubber & Stamp Lawan & Gbaja. Free speech, Free Press, BBOG, & Ojota Protest under Jonathan is Media Gag, Twitter Ban, & Lekki Tollgate #EndSARS Massacre under Buhari.

Naivety & gullibility is coded in the DNA of some airheads with loud mouths. Listen: Voter Apathy, Voter Suppression & Vote Buying, are all a REAL bet. The aim of such “PDP is APC” Campaigns, is to water the grounds for the APC to retain power in 2023.

It is the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob, & Nigerians must be discerning going into 2023. Identify false prophets & their false & faulty teachings. They are nothing but BMC disguised Campaigns. Burst them. Stop them in their tracks, before they bear soured fruits.

My thread on OBJ espoused all of these. How the PDP came to such a passé since becoming the Opposition, is all on them.
If the PDP failed to brag about the $59.37 billion to $486.8 billion GDP from 1999 to 2015, making Nigeria the biggest & most sort after economy in Africa, if they failed to brag about the Paris & London debt reprieve & debt repayments, establishment of institutions & systems like the EFCC, ICPC, CPS, NDDC, NHIS, the Telecoms & Banking reforms, the ECA, & all the array of fine things, then that’s on them.

Some of us understand the difference between black & white. So be wary of the Devil sandwiched between your “common sense” & your vote.
YES!! the PDP is corrupt, they aren’t perfect. But guess what? the APC isn’t just twice as corrupt, they are MONSTERS!!

Scour the facts about Nigeria since 1999 to 2015, then place them side by side with Nigeria’s perilous decline since 2015.
That should help you make informed decision in 2023.

I am not telling you whom to vote for. Left for me, I’ll vote the INDIVIDUAL, not the party.

But is Nigeria’s anyhowness called demoCRAZY, really ready for what the INDIVIDUAL can bring to the table?
Is Nigeria’s democrazy advanced to the stage it would allow an individual win election without the party’s seal of approval?

In any case, having two parties is not necessarily a bad thing. What is lacking in the parties is the absence of “ideologies,” not the absence of personalities.
Ponder on these facts & apply the wisdom given to you from above. 2023 is not far-off.✌️

By @firstladyship on twitter
Re: Apc Is Pdp? by lifenija: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
for a currupt country like Nigeria, it is.
plz stop
Re: Apc Is Pdp? by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes now. One party with two names. Assembly if wicked people.
Re: Apc Is Pdp? by Jones4190(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2021
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

(1) (Reply)

Masari Attached Wike Say He Will Stop Him From Collecting Tax / Underage Child Allegedly Married Off To An Old Man Who Impregnated Her In Asaba. / How Much Is Gas Price In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.