Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Of Peace (143 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Zoroastrianism - The Amazing Pre-islamic Religion Of Persians And Central Asians / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Of Peace by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Nairaland Forum is one of my best and the most visited forum, and i believe we all have the reason for choosing our religion, Its very wrong for anyone to abuse another man religion or affiliate any religion with violence, for example, 90% of IPOB are christian and no Muslim had ever affiliate their violent act with Christianity. I am just using this opportunity to implore the forum owner to please do something meaning to stop people from abusing any religion. because the way Christian are abusing Islam on this group its beyond their knowledge, in Nigeria we have 53.5% Muslim while 38% are Christian. To live together in peace is what we are dreaming for. Please the admin should please do something to caution anybody that abuse others people believe. LONG LIFE NAIRALAND, LONG LIFE NIGERIA,
Re: Religion Of Peace by Naijanascam: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
53.5%...............hahaha 14 virgins for you grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Tosin Komolafe - Working In My Favor Ft Ndatam Cyril Habila / The Internet Manipulates Covid 19 Figures / Will People Shout For Joy When You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.