Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? (611 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by Momoshiki: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hi everyone.

To make this short, i have 2plots of land, fenced(only 4coaches). I want to save up to 4m before i resume work on the land.

I have a plan to make 3bedroom flat and 3units of self contain( a sitting room, bedroom). Pls how far can 4m go? I know it can never finish the project, i just want to dedicate 4m to the project and continue my hustling for a while before i resume work on it.

The area is at itori( between abeokuta and ifo) and i dont intend doing fancy house. Normal buildings. By the grace if God, it will not be the last, Fancy building may come in nearest furure.

Thank you all..

1 Like

Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by Snitch24(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
4m
Should be enough
Depends on your interior finishing
Bt if u don't mind
Look for a better business u can invest in
Then start the building small small
That way you can still have something left even after building the house

1 Like

Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by Momoshiki: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks you Sir.

I have a small job and a small business. My salary can take care of my business and i know after 6months, i can see what to i can afford to put on the project again.

I always like keeping account of things and know what portion i am dedicating for a particular thing.
If i start doing the project as cash is coming in, i will just lose focus and wont be able to give proper account of what am spending.
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by ngBuild: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Momoshiki:
Hi everyone.

To make this short, i have 2plots of land, fenced(only 4coaches). I want to save up to 4m before i resume work on the land.

I have a plan to make 3bedroom flat and 3units of self contain( a sitting room, bedroom). Pls how far can 4m go? I know it can never finish the project, i just want to dedicate 4m to the project and continue my hustling for a while before i resume work on it.

The area is at itori( between abeokuta and ifo) and i dont intend doing fancy house. Normal buildings. By the grace if God, it will not be the last, Fancy building may come in nearest furure.

Thank you all..
In all sincerity and as a practicing Architect with half a decade experience, 4 million for 3 bedroom flat and 3 units of self contain, will only take you to the level of 7 courses of blocks, that is at the height of half window, because prices of building materials have doubled. Good luck
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by ngBuild: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Momoshiki:
Thanks you Sir.

I have a small job and a small business. My salary can take care of my business and i know after 6months, i can see what to i can afford to put on the project again.

I always like keeping account of things and know what portion i am dedicating for a particular thing.
If i start doing the project as cash is coming in, i will just lose focus and wont be able to give proper account of what am spending.
i understand but i will advice you save up to 12 million for this project, 8 million for the 3 bedroom flat alone, if you are yet to get a building plan and design for your building, please do chat me up for one, affordable and easy to build, contact is on my signature
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by Momoshiki: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
ngBuild:

In all sincerity and as a practicing Architect with half a decade experience, 4 million for 3 bedroom flat and 3 units of self contain, will only take you to the level of 7 courses of blocks, that is at the height of half window, because prices of building materials have doubled. Good luck

I did the fencing in March, moulded approximately 3550 blocks, it took the fencing to 4level of blocks covering the entire 2plots. I spent almost 500k on that. I believe for the entire project to roofing level should not be take more than 4x what i used for fencing. I might be wrong shha
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by ngBuild: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Momoshiki:

I did the fencing in March, moulded approximately 3550 blocks, it took the fencing to 4level of blocks covering the entire 2plots. I spent almost 500k on that. I believe for the entire project to roofing level should not be take more than 4x what i used for fencing. I might be wrong shha
well try and see, we are taking about walls starting from foundations, the backfilling, the German floor, rods if you are using parapet, the roofing alone should be about 2.5 million, this is something i know
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by Momoshiki: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
ngBuild:
well try and see, we are taking about walls starting from foundations, the backfilling, the German floor, rods if you are using parapet, the roofing alone should be about 2.5 million, this is something i know

Pardon my english.... I meant from foundation to a level where rooofing should be next, then my saving should be targeting roofing
Re: How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? by ngBuild: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Momoshiki:

Pardon my english.... I meant from foundation to a level where rooofing should be next, then my saving should be targeting roofing
well it depends but building materials are on the high, but 4 million will go a long way but won't finish it(above lintel level) for your 3bedroom flat, but not with 3 selcon altogether, remember to contact me for your building design and plan.

Remember when we talk finish, it includes the doors, windows, plasters, plumbing fixtures such as piping, wc, sink and basin, drainer, ceiling, wiring, electrical fixtures, and compound leveling and interlocking....etc

(1) (Reply)

Exquisitely Finished 2&3bedroom Apartments For Sale In Akure, Ondo State VIDEO / Ace Technology Solar Installation And Maintenance In Warri. / ………….4 Bedroom Terrace Detached Duplex With Payment Plan (ajah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.