Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis (14994 Views)

Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia / Lagos To Divert Traffic In Ikeja Due To Red Line Rail Project / Ongoing Repair Works On Anthony-Oworonshoki Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nice pic of roads above there, though...
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
wink
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by zikter(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
4k400:
Awon oloriburuku
Useless government
It is not wickedness per se. It is not always convenient but once completed, the benefits far outweigh the inconveniences. I remember pencinema before the bridge construction, during the construction and now after construction. That place is highly convenient to drive through now

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by techWriter1: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just came arrange to wanna around that axis for the whole of the day. Which kind wahala wanna this.
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by victorcompovine(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
We on Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, PWD/ikeja along axis already facing ours since a month now.... Good Luck to the yaba/anthony bound men

Na the Goverment wey we dey be that
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by Lugianostar(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lagos and their diversion wahala!!!
Play by the rules as Lasma are watching!!!
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by spirul77: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What are you trying to say
check his moniker first
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by komodapson(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Offpointng:
The Enugu - Yobe bound Ikorodu shopping mall is what I'll never earmark to my village dwellers

U don go take "loud" again àbí?....dem go come pack u inside now

1 Like

Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by Angy55(f): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
I go to Obanikoro from Iyana-Ipaja to work every day. Ikeja traffic can make one go mad, I still have to add this angry

1 Like

Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank God nothing concern me with that route. But this Lagos state government sef.. it’s good that they are working I.. but they should do it with sense na: and stop putting more hardship on the citizenry
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by Blaqpsalm(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2021
armadeo:
I just made arrangements to be around that axis for the rest of the week. Which kind wahala be this.

Same here ooo....

Ikeja Along blocked, now it's Anthony/Ikorodu Axis...

I don tire embarassed
Re: LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis by barcaboi(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
ogododo:

This gofament oo. Where make we dey pass.
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Traffic Gridlock In Lagos / Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole / FRSC Closes Magboro, Kara, Ibafo Axis On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.