Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) (26294 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Flyingngel(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
slawormiir post:

Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Bunch of fuckkkers trying so hard to make us believe taliban are heartless and bad

Those of us with a good sense of reasoning say hell no to this America bullshit.

It seems you are a terrorist q. If you so much love the Taliban why don't you move to Afghanistan and save us some breathe.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by NoSentiment: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

4 videos?

Where are your stats on the amount OVERALL of Christian to islam conversion Vs Islam to Christianity?

How many people would remain in Islam of not for the apostasy laws?

Bloodthirsty religion.

Go to YouTube and search "converts to islam". The results are in their millions.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

Go to YouTube and search "converts to islam". The results are in their millions.

I can equally search "converts to Christianity"
And a million results will come up too.

It doesn't work that way, where are your stats?
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by michaelbills(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol Edo boy go meet Taliban for Afghanistan. Did you see live videos of people falling from planes in Afaghanistan? That’s how some people are so desperate to leave. You may not like the US but these Taliban no be small religious group.
You should fear them like most people do.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Bunch of fuckkkers trying so hard to make us believe taliban are heartless and bad

Those of us with a good sense of reasoning say hell no to this America bullshit
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by NoSentiment: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

I can equally search "converts to Christianity"
And a million results will come up too.

It doesn't work that way, where are your stats?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

You do know the article repeated exactly what I stated right??

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot!

DOLT!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by NoSentiment: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know the article repeated exactly what I stated right??

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot!

DOLT!

That means u did not read the article from start to finish. Go and read all of it.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Techguy96(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Newboss:

Nigga, I don't practise any religion.

Now fûck off!
You quoted me n asking to Bleep off, are u retard or what?

Go fûck your dad or something and don't quote me again.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

That means u did not read the article from start to finish. Go and read all of it.

Oh I did read all of it. Did you? Thanks for proving my point.

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by humilitypays(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
Same people that are now called Talibans, are the same people the USA used to destroy Afghanistan 30 years ago but then the western government called them freedom fighters
Mujahideen
The USA was and are still the biggest Terrorist in the world
Libya
Syria
Afghanistan
Vietnam
Iraq
The question is, why are Muslims always the people used or turned to terrorist, why

1 Like

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Yugi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
almsofgold:
All these parables ended upside down in my head.youve been watching lots of hollywood conspiracy movies recently
This is how idiot like you cursed Benny Hinn in 2019 October 19 when he said Islam shall be exposed in Nigeria in two year. Is it not happening? People like you are the problem of Nigeria. How many evidence do you want to know that Islam is blood tasty religion
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Newboss(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Techguy96:

You quoted me n asking to Bleep off, are u retard or what?

Go fûck your dad or something and don't quote me again.

Once again, fûck off.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Yugi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juventus4life:

The genocide that took place in Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Congo, Japan, Vietnam and the killing of over six millions Jewish are all Muslims doing?

Is a high time you people stop that your stupid day dreaming and face the reality.
What nonsense and reality are you talking? You Muslim are just hypocritical in nature. Why will a Muslim man want sharia in another man's land(France and UK) why? I can never trust any Muslim man again either Yoruba or whatever tribe self. Look at how they are running to Europe now but give them time to settle they will want sharia that they ran away from.,Why? Just bury your face in ashame terrorist of Islam

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by seunny4lif(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
humilitypays:
The question is, why are Muslims always the people used or turned to terrorist, why
Same way Christians have or had been used
We Christians are responsible for the die of millions of people over the world
British Empire
Russian Empire
French Empire

WW1
WW2
Cathedral of churches Ang vs Ch
Spanish war
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Yugi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

If i show you, you'll claim Jesus didn't teach them so but na only Muslims where taught so!

Christian Terrorists

Start from wikepedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism, then go to a Christian terrorist who killed Muslim from Yahoo news https://news.yahoo.com/christian-terrorist-mowed-down-muslim-180540029.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACzjbpBe5ScGkU9z07flClR4U5i-QWX1olaC4kFMeK8dMuThMO7aeF2zZM6fCp0cwNAlWFv5aH3iUIsmVkp7J8edgeG6bUOnrT5GxOQc7bOuPOtE20WogQGAbSRKdKdwqIxVl_XZeEAnOtGet5yZLnUXF5fGq-lx2xuR7JogrwJ6 last June 2021. Same news was carried by UK Mirror here https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-terrorist-who-killed-muslim-24291030

And it's so bewildering that you've never heard of the Army of God, the Lord's resistance army, the concerned Christians and other Christian terrorist groups! You are very ignorant cos you are wired to believe only Muslims can be terrorists.

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

Anyways, those terrorists too have Bible passages to support their missions.

Check out the website of army of God here http://www.armyofgod.com/ you'll see many Bible verses!
If I may ask you why do you, why did the old testament in the Bible? If you answer that then I can continue with you or I showed just allow you to continue wallowing in ignoramus. No where was my master Jesus ever commanded his followers to fight so anyone who does that follows his/her rules. A Christian lives the life of Jesus while a Muslim lives the life of muhamMAD. If you can bring fault out of Jesus then Christianity is false because Jesus our leader. Infact do you have any leader in this world better than Him?

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by naijaman2225(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Teewhy2:
with what is happening in afghan, we pray we don't experience this kind of thing in Nigeria.
which country in west Africa is ready to accommodate Nigeria's population.
WEST AFRICA IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. IF NIGERIA IMPLODES, REFUGEES WOULD SWAMP ALL CONTINENTS.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by naijaman2225(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
hakeem4:
The funny fact is that the Taliban are not in total control of Afghanistan. There is a region in the north eastern part of afghan that the Talibans have not taken over yet
THE PRESENCE OF FOREIGNERS IS WHAT HAS UNITED THE TALIBAN AND OTHER FANATICAL GROUPS SO FAR. BY THE TIME THE AMERICANS, BRITS AND OTHER WESTERNERS PULL OUT TOTALLY, AFGHANS WOULD DESCEND INTO 100% VICIOUS INFIGHTING. TO THE AVERAGE AFGHAN BLOOD LETTING IS A SPECTATOR SPORT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Gfskw: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by ogashman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Those of us with a good sense of reasoning say hell no to this America bullshit

Why not relocate to Afghanistan if u so much love their way of life
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Lightorder: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Slowomirr on NL said that they are best thing that happened to humanity. What a wonderful people. America is telling lies o. But I know that it is weed that is talking
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Is this the best you could do?

Army of God?

What about:

al- queda
Al-shabaab
Isis
Book haram
Taliban
Janjaw.eed
Mujahedeen
Jundallah
Hezbollah

CHECKMATE.

It good to know that all world religions or non-religion have few adherents who became wild. Twisting this only on Islam as you do makes you an hypocrite.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Techguy96(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:

Once again, fûck off.
Mumu, e pain am
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Yugi:
If I may ask you why do you, why did the old testament in the Bible? If you answer that then I can continue with you or I showed just allow you to continue wallowing in ignoramus. No where was my master Jesus ever commanded his followers to fight so anyone who does that follows his/her rules. A Christian lives the life of Jesus while a Muslim lives the life of muhamMAD. If you can bring fault out of Jesus then Christianity is false because Jesus our leader. Infact do you have any leader in this world better than Him?

Yugi

Your message is not clear!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

Stale news

Christ told me to seek peace with all men. Anyone doing anything opposite is not a Christian.

Can we say the same thing about your religion of murder and bloodshed

But his father said a different thing from peace. Has the father changed his mind?
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by effort1: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

But his father said a different thing from peace. Has the father changed his mind?

If you ever see God when you die after all the guilt of murder on your conscience, you should ask him.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

If you ever see God when you die after all the guilt of murder on your conscience, you should ask him.

If I have ever murdered anyone, then may I be cursed.

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AllahIsDevil: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!

That means you don't want 72 virgin right? grin
It is only yoruba muslims that don't want 72 virgins why?
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by effort1: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

You have never directly murder anyone, but you refuse to condemn your fellow murderous Muslims that kill for God.

That makes you a murderer, an Islamic bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Sierra Leone Holds Mass Burial For Hundreds Who Died In Mudslide / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.