Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) (26297 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

You have never directly murder anyone, but you refuse to condemn your fellow murderous Muslims that kill for God.

That makes you a murderer, an Islamic bigot

If I have never condemned terrorists like Boko haram, etc, then may I be cursed.

But if you have accused me falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2021
AllahIsDevil:

That means you don't want 72 virgin right? grin
It is only yoruba muslims that don't want 72 virgins why?

Where did you get 72 virgins from?

Only foolish clowns use this statement on NL.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AllahIsDevil: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did you get 72 virgins from?

Only foolish clowns use this statement on NL.

It's in your book.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
AllahIsDevil:

It's in your book.

Bring an Authentic verse that says "kill and enter paradise for 72 virgins".
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by effort1: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

If I have never condemned terrorists like Boko haram, etc, then may I be cursed.

Give evidence, you murderer
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

Give evidence, you murderer

If I have ever murdered anyone, then may I be cursed.

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!

The curse on whoever is a liar among us is the evidence!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by effort1: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

If I have ever murdered anyone, then may I be cursed.

But if you call me a murderer falsely may you suffer from this world to the next!

The curse on whoever is a liar among us is the evidence!
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by zlantanfan: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:

War and defense history? This one shock me!

You dey read Bible so? All those things about stoning women is war and defense history? Those ones about killing witches is war and defense history?

Na wa o.
The people they are stoning is it your people.

Can you question for example the laws of a nation

Is USA forcing China to implement western laws?

Is USA forcing Saudi to stop Sharia laws and those who want to live by it?

So how then should the laws that guide a country be your problem

These are believers in the law of Moses, living under the territory where law of Moses is practised and must be guided by it

They are not killing unbelievers or those not in their lands

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

It would only be an issue when Quran says Muslims should kill non Muslims until Islam is for all

A man in his peaceful Canada is threatened by a Terrorist in his shit hole Iran because he doesn't believe in allah

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Newboss(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
zlantanfan:

These are believers in the law of Moses, living under the territory where law of Moses is practised and must be guided by it

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

It would only be an issue when Quran says Muslims should kill non Muslims until Islam is for all

A man in his peaceful Canada is threatened by a Terrorist in his shit hole Iran because he doesn't believe in allah

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I bet you don't believe those things you typed. Else, you're worse than terrorists. You must be trolling.
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Newboss(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Mumu, e pain am

Na only insults you sabi ni? Na wa o.

Fûck off again
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by zlantanfan: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:

I bet you don't believe those things you typed. Else, you're worse than terrorists. You must be trolling.
Since your bias has been defiled by reality, history, facts and logic i am not surprised you would use this straw to hold onto it

It is not for any of us to believe it is the reality
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Techguy96(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:

Na only insults you sabi ni? Na wa o.

Fûck off again
Na only Bleep off u Sabi.
You are not wise at all, I get enough data to waste for ur head.
Next time u will look well before u quote me.
Fool
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Techguy96(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
zlantanfan:

Is this a joke or what?
Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Yugi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yugi

Your message is not clear!
Who in history is than Jesus of Nazareth? If you find anyone who behaves contrary to the teaches of Jesus, just know such is no follower of Jesus even if such stated otherwise to be. How can you compare a spotless religion with that that's violent?

Re: Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) by Slizzords: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Bunch of fuckkkers trying so hard to make us believe taliban are heartless and bad

Those of us with a good sense of reasoning say hell no to this America bullshit
ij

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Sierra Leone Holds Mass Burial For Hundreds Who Died In Mudslide / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.