Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) (1571 Views)

HOCKLEY LAGOS MILLENNIAL TOWN NOW SELLING COMMERCIAL PLOTS! / imagine having your own apartment at Abijo for as low as 18M / ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
ladyjblinks:
The House you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2022
Still available
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2022
Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 for inspection and more information
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:50pm On May 04, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:20pm On May 09, 2022
The House you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:25am On May 10, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:31am On May 17, 2022
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:25am On May 18, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In The Fastest Selling Estate In Epe / I Want To Buy A Duplex At Lekki Phase 1 / Do U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.